• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

[NASL SSD] mouzCCMorroW vs EGIdrA - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 45 Next All
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
May 01 2012 09:42 GMT
#121
I like that the Naniwa Idra talk ended relatively GM from both sides, there hope yet for those 2. I think that people dismiss Idra far too easily these, sure he's had a shit 2012, but forget that he was genuinely good last year, and not just at the beginning at the GSL. He had a great run later on, winning IEM Guangzhou, top 8 at IPL 3, Top 4 at MLG Orlando and winning that AUS ROG invitational. I think he'll give Morrow a good series, considering that its live and Idra isn't as likely to six pool and rage when the player is in the same room as him.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
mAgixWTF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany103 Posts
May 01 2012 09:54 GMT
#122
Did Naniwa just spoil he will indeed play in one of those NASL SSDs?
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
May 01 2012 10:00 GMT
#123
On May 01 2012 18:54 mAgixWTF wrote:
Did Naniwa just spoil he will indeed play in one of those NASL SSDs?
Because that wasn't already obvious...
#freeshauni
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
May 01 2012 10:23 GMT
#124
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
May 01 2012 10:24 GMT
#125
Wow this is a pretty sick event. Props to NASL for flying the guys out and doing this completely live. HUGE prize pool as well. I regret that I can't watch more of the NASL this season as they seem to have really stepped up their game.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
nastyyy
Profile Joined December 2009
United States262 Posts
May 01 2012 10:38 GMT
#126
Hmm... Maybe I'll go to this.
one time
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
May 01 2012 10:57 GMT
#127
On May 01 2012 18:16 Yaki wrote:
Why does Idra still play showmatches ? He 6 pools all the time and gets crushed.

The difference being this is played live, with audience, offline event, so he probably won't double 6 pool. ZvT is Idra's best match up, and Morrow's TvZ is pretty good, so I think these are going to be great matches
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
May 01 2012 11:01 GMT
#128
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
zanga
Profile Joined September 2011
659 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 11:02:16
May 01 2012 11:01 GMT
#129
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.


Easy now.
I'm not a superfan of Idra but, seriously, dont try to psychoanalyse a guy if you have no idea who he truly is. ~~

I think the match will be quite even against Morrow and I would love to see Nani vs Idra in a showmatch!
(:
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
May 01 2012 11:02 GMT
#130
can't wait for morrow vs idra ^^I think I will buy the pass now and Naniwa is hilarious^^.
SaSe fan club manager
Digitalis
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1043 Posts
May 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#131
On May 01 2012 16:28 Jono7272 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 16:26 nkr wrote:
On May 01 2012 16:24 Naniwa wrote:
On May 01 2012 16:16 nkr wrote:
On May 01 2012 14:12 Naniwa wrote:
ahh.. they said i couldnt pick idra T_T


Funny, you see naniwa crying on twitter for people talking shit. Then you go on TL and read his posts. Double standards is a wonderous thing.

OT: I'm considering buying their pass just for this match, but you never know what kind of IdrA shows up for these type of matches. If it's the one who really wants to win, this will be epic.

Edit: If I buy this season pass, do I get access to HD streams for the eventual LAN-finals?


why is wanting to play someone bm?


If your intentions behind that post were not how they came across, then I take back what I said

Idra is another one of people who "talks shit" about Naniwa. Pretty sure he said Naniwa is a psychopath on SOTG.. amongst other things.

Anyway, challenging someone isn't bm!


He called him a sociopath not a psychopath.
Psyclon
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria2443 Posts
May 01 2012 11:10 GMT
#132
If i were Morrow, i'd definitely try to do 5 rax reaper again, just for funzies
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds!
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#133
Holt shit this thread lol.

First of all I dont think Naniwa should call anyone out before he accept the showmatch with Stephano whom have been trying to get that match for like 2 months now.
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 01 2012 11:13 GMT
#134
lol more hype over idra-nani than idra-morrow... but good hype for NASL overall i guess!
good job on great product :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
AysiktiriX
Profile Joined June 2011
358 Posts
May 01 2012 11:29 GMT
#135
Lool, if Idra and Naniwa really do this and get Day9 for a caster (with max troll instructions), I bet it would get as much viewers as dreamhack's final.

Back on topic: Morrow's TvZ is pretty sick, I can't see this going well for IdrA, but who knows.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
May 01 2012 11:42 GMT
#136
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.


Is that really you on your profile photo
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 01 2012 11:43 GMT
#137
If IdrA 6 pools I will lose all respect for him

That said, GO IDRA! Hopefully he takes it seriously and shows some of his best macro games :D
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
May 01 2012 11:51 GMT
#138
Why would NASL invite Idra to a showmatch again? The last time he was invited to play a NASL showmatch he lost a bo7 in under 30 minutes and 6pooled twice in those games. Sorry, but I really don't understand NASL inviting him again to anything, cause that was just disrespectful.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
May 01 2012 11:55 GMT
#139
go 5 rax reaper plox
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Krallman
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden713 Posts
May 01 2012 12:15 GMT
#140
Idra will just 6pool
Im better than Stefan
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 80
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4050
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
QueenE79
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.