• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8404 users

[NASL SSD] mouzCCMorroW vs EGIdrA - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 45 Next All
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
May 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#701
On May 07 2012 13:40 Vega62a wrote:
I think he's still stuck in the mentality that if he macros better than his opponent and takes enough small leads he should just win. As zerg, that's never true - you can always lose your whole army basically for free if you control it poorly. So he gg's early and bitches about bad game design instead of adjusting what he does to what he has.

It's too bad, because we've all seen him in beastmode, and it's a pleasure to watch.


I am thinking that as well.
Its a really bad approach to the game imo. It makes you so predictable as well.
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
May 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#702
NASL are doing a really nice job this season, impressive.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
May 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#703
So IdrA lost again?Wow that's shocking! (Sarcasm)
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
May 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#704
On May 07 2012 13:26 Pandobra wrote:
I am merely giving out an objective answer as to who I think will win. You are accusing me of being a fanboy with no support. I am stating facts about idra. Perfect mechanics. Perfect decision making on a good day. What has morrow won? Idra has an IEM and an MLG. Based on that, idra will 4-0. No fanboy, just objective perspective. You kids are the ones making me out as a fanboy. I am just an ESPORTS fan looking for good games to watch while saying on a public forum who I think will win. Idra has proven that he can win championships. Morrow has not.


Perfect mechanics? Is that why he was 40+ behind in supply in game 1 even prior to his failed major engagements? Every Korean Zerg, yes, even those in Code B, has better mechanics than IdrA. Hell, Stephano and Morrow (as Zerg) both have way better mechanics.

Perfect decision making? Is that why he make 10+ Ultras which did not do shit vs. Morrow's bio? And that premature engagement on Shakuras where he threw away 30+ food worth of zerglings for nothing?

Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
May 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#705
SaSe vs PuMa :O

That's a sick showmatch.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
May 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#706
Sase vs Puma next week!
Graywolves
Profile Joined May 2012
6 Posts
May 07 2012 04:44 GMT
#707
I was really hoping this would be a turn around for Idra. I've never been a huge fan but he does play really good games and I was hoping to be his fan after this game. But it feels like he plays REALLY well and then he just throws the match.

Idra has GG'd so many times where he had the advantage or was in a situation where he could turn around. It's just so depressing to watch him give up game after game after game.

I would've probably became a real Idra fan if he just fought out the games instead of insta-GGing.
Jeremy Reimer
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1225 Posts
May 07 2012 04:44 GMT
#708
Well, this was the first time I ever tried to do a LR, thanks guys. It was fun.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." -- Carl Sagan
Zebb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States834 Posts
May 07 2012 04:45 GMT
#709
NASL really needs to fix the spelling on the Protoss thundersticks... been wrong since last season.
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
May 07 2012 04:45 GMT
#710
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


He will never "pause" pro-gaming as long as he gets the stream numbers that he does. It'd be idiotic since there is a huge audience that will just watch him beat amateur players on NA ladder and bad mouth them. The money is just too easy since he's already built up that base. The fall continues though and I honestly don't see it stopping anytime soon.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
Synche
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1345 Posts
May 07 2012 04:46 GMT
#711
At the very least at least it was a solid showmatch. Sounds like the games were a lot closer than the score.
LorDo
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden485 Posts
May 07 2012 04:47 GMT
#712
On May 07 2012 13:26 Olinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:24 LorDo wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:22 RawrbHero wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:22 vnlegend wrote:
idra might as well allin now... something like 6pool or some roach baneling because his lategame is worse than morrows

Idra never allins.


He never did, before. But some time ago he double 6 pooled after going down 0-2 to aLive in a showmatch.

Idra always did some all ins. Especially against MC, of course when he 6 pooled him, and especially at MLG Columbus a long time ago he tried a roach all in like 3 times.


Back in BW he did not*, also in SC2 he is kinda known for being a little predictable and macro-oriented. You are however correct that he has had periods where he has stated that the current meta game blablabla favors doing some all-ins now and again.

* I remember a game on Medusa where he tried a proxy 2 rax and gg'd out after it was seen and the opponent (protoss) stole his gas.

My comment was just to correct that dudes incorrect "facts".
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 04:48:09
May 07 2012 04:47 GMT
#713
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


Er Morrow's not off racing against z. zvt/zvp/tvz. He plays tvz and has done it forever so I wouldn't call it off racing. (Morrow beat Leenock with his T 4-1 or something in a bo7)
When I think of something else, something will go here
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
May 07 2012 04:48 GMT
#714
On May 07 2012 13:45 Hrrrrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


He will never "pause" pro-gaming as long as he gets the stream numbers that he does. It'd be idiotic since there is a huge audience that will just watch him beat amateur players on NA ladder and bad mouth them. The money is just too easy since he's already built up that base. The fall continues though and I honestly don't see it stopping anytime soon.

You can still stream if you're a caster.
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 04:48:54
May 07 2012 04:48 GMT
#715
On May 07 2012 13:45 Hrrrrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


He will never "pause" pro-gaming as long as he gets the stream numbers that he does. It'd be idiotic since there is a huge audience that will just watch him beat amateur players on NA ladder and bad mouth them. The money is just too easy since he's already built up that base. The fall continues though and I honestly don't see it stopping anytime soon.


Mate I thought exactly that, I should probably wrote something else instead of "pause". I ment that he probably should (I am no one to judge, just my personal feeling) just keep streaming, earning fine amount of money and stop accepting these showmatches, going to tournaments etc.

I really don't know but lately he looks and plays like total trainwreck and it doesn't look like he will do any better like this any time soon.
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
MadVillian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States127 Posts
May 07 2012 04:49 GMT
#716
On May 07 2012 13:44 Jeremy Reimer wrote:
Well, this was the first time I ever tried to do a LR, thanks guys. It was fun.


You did amazing, thanks for the heads up! BOUSE!
In there like swimwear.
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 07 2012 04:49 GMT
#717
On May 07 2012 13:46 SimDawg wrote:
At the very least at least it was a solid showmatch. Sounds like the games were a lot closer than the score.


Game 2 and 3 was very close and basically came down to Idra donating infestors/ultralisk and Broodlords for free.

Idra needs to goto some micro tester and play lategame a million times it would really help his play
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
ZombieRitual
Profile Joined August 2011
United States121 Posts
May 07 2012 04:52 GMT
#718
I enjoyed the games. I would've preferred Idra to have won the showmatch or take a few maps off Morrow, but the games were generally longer and none were just simple early game cheeses. I'm looking forward to Sase and Puma next week. Thank you NASL!
FlyingDike
Profile Joined December 2011
United States221 Posts
May 07 2012 04:56 GMT
#719
On May 07 2012 13:42 Olinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow

lol. That must be some kind of record.

He should give up; he lacks talent, among other things.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 07 2012 04:57 GMT
#720
On May 07 2012 13:47 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


Er Morrow's not off racing against z. zvt/zvp/tvz. He plays tvz and has done it forever so I wouldn't call it off racing. (Morrow beat Leenock with his T 4-1 or something in a bo7)


No, leenock beat him 4-2 or something like that.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1462
WardiTV728
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko479
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6875
Bisu 2308
Jaedong 964
EffOrt 511
Horang2 461
actioN 337
Mini 243
ZerO 199
Larva 157
ggaemo 128
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 107
Barracks 80
Shinee 68
Sharp 64
Bale 62
Yoon 55
Hyun 55
Snow 54
Killer 40
Dewaltoss 36
hero 34
ToSsGirL 33
Sacsri 23
NotJumperer 19
scan(afreeca) 19
sorry 18
zelot 18
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1208
Dendi1070
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff84
Other Games
hiko622
B2W.Neo438
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee127
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV968
League of Legends
• Jankos1956
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 7m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.