• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

[NASL SSD] mouzCCMorroW vs EGIdrA - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 45 Next All
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
May 07 2012 04:57 GMT
#721
Glad to see morrow won, though it was expected.
Grats
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
May 07 2012 04:59 GMT
#722
Morrow 4-0? How long did the series last? Looks like it was longer than the 45 minutes I predicted.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
May 07 2012 04:59 GMT
#723
On May 07 2012 13:47 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


Er Morrow's not off racing against z. zvt/zvp/tvz. He plays tvz and has done it forever so I wouldn't call it off racing. (Morrow beat Leenock with his T 4-1 or something in a bo7)


I'm pretty sure Leenock beat him 4-2 iirc. He played an amazing game on Metrapolis and won that one but he didn't win the series.
Kevinshi3
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States148 Posts
May 07 2012 05:00 GMT
#724
On May 07 2012 13:41 Zebb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:40 mambar wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 ref4 wrote:
lol you know your career is over when you lose to an opponent that can destroy with either race he plays


is this a real post


is this just fantasy?


Caught in a landslide....
yo mamaship so fat it couldn't fit in the expansion
Sealpup
Profile Joined September 2010
23 Posts
May 07 2012 05:02 GMT
#725
Unfortunately in order for esport to keep inviting IdrA to show matches, he has to continue on being a defiant rager. Everyone knows he has no skills to show now, so it is just the controversy that he can offer - leaving games early, radical attitude, trash talks before the matches, etc..
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
May 07 2012 05:04 GMT
#726
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


That's kind of depressing.
Especially the last one, since he was rather public about it being meaningful to him.
No pretending he wasn't trying his hardest for that prize money and SSD.
Hope his results improve in the future.
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
May 07 2012 05:04 GMT
#727
On May 07 2012 13:47 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


Er Morrow's not off racing against z. zvt/zvp/tvz. He plays tvz and has done it forever so I wouldn't call it off racing. (Morrow beat Leenock with his T 4-1 or something in a bo7)


It was 4-2 in favor of Leenock. ( http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL37C03306770CBD8D )
And I wrote "off-racing" with "".
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
May 07 2012 05:05 GMT
#728
On May 07 2012 13:48 whiterabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:45 Hrrrrm wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


He will never "pause" pro-gaming as long as he gets the stream numbers that he does. It'd be idiotic since there is a huge audience that will just watch him beat amateur players on NA ladder and bad mouth them. The money is just too easy since he's already built up that base. The fall continues though and I honestly don't see it stopping anytime soon.


Mate I thought exactly that, I should probably wrote something else instead of "pause". I ment that he probably should (I am no one to judge, just my personal feeling) just keep streaming, earning fine amount of money and stop accepting these showmatches, going to tournaments etc.

I really don't know but lately he looks and plays like total trainwreck and it doesn't look like he will do any better like this any time soon.


So. Much. Drama. MorroW is very good, it is an acceptable loss, IdrA will be IdrA and I'm sure he'll show us some amazing games in the future as he always did. He didn't unlearn the game of that I'm sure.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 07 2012 05:11 GMT
#729
On May 07 2012 13:59 K3Nyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:47 blade55555 wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:40 whiterabbit wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:37 Tachion wrote:
Idra is 0-16 in last 4 showmatches

0-4 Taeja
0-4 Alive
0-4 HuK
0-4 Morrow


Ouch, I kinda feel sorry for him. I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised if he soon decides to make pause of pro gaming or something.

I gotta admit, seeing Idra fail was amusing for me before but nowadays I kinda wish he does well in some showmatch or tournament, but then he goes 0-4 against Morrow who is "off-racing" against Z. :/


Er Morrow's not off racing against z. zvt/zvp/tvz. He plays tvz and has done it forever so I wouldn't call it off racing. (Morrow beat Leenock with his T 4-1 or something in a bo7)


I'm pretty sure Leenock beat him 4-2 iirc. He played an amazing game on Metrapolis and won that one but he didn't win the series.


Hm my bad not sure why I remember him winning the series haha. Thanks for the correction and apologies for the false information ^^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
emjaytron
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia544 Posts
May 07 2012 05:19 GMT
#730
SaSe should stomp Puma his PvT is pretty amazing regardless of current metagame
Grubby - SaSe - Oz - Hero
Doomwish
Profile Joined July 2011
438 Posts
May 07 2012 05:26 GMT
#731
IdrA has the ability but not the heart. He is the Lebron James of SC2
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 07 2012 05:28 GMT
#732
On May 07 2012 14:26 Doomwish wrote:
IdrA has the ability but not the heart. He is the Lebron James of SC2


hmm, sorry im not from US but I thought Lebron James was very good at basketball?
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
May 07 2012 05:31 GMT
#733
On May 07 2012 14:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 14:26 Doomwish wrote:
IdrA has the ability but not the heart. He is the Lebron James of SC2


hmm, sorry im not from US but I thought Lebron James was very good at basketball?



LOL is all I gotta say.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
May 07 2012 05:33 GMT
#734
On May 07 2012 14:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 14:26 Doomwish wrote:
IdrA has the ability but not the heart. He is the Lebron James of SC2


hmm, sorry im not from US but I thought Lebron James was very good at basketball?

mhm. the comparison is off. Idra does not even possess the capability atm
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
May 07 2012 05:40 GMT
#735
On May 07 2012 14:19 emjaytron wrote:
SaSe should stomp Puma his PvT is pretty amazing regardless of current metagame


Is that the next showmatch?
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 05:45:53
May 07 2012 05:45 GMT
#736
Idra looked sad. Hope he had a few drinks and hangs out with everyone at the bar and still has a fun night.
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
May 07 2012 05:47 GMT
#737
On May 07 2012 14:26 Doomwish wrote:
IdrA has the ability but not the heart. He is the Lebron James of SC2

good troll of either basketball fans or idra fans.
PowerDes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States520 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 05:49:39
May 07 2012 05:49 GMT
#738
When Idra came out from the back after the games, the cheers were 100x louder than when morrow came out, hope that cheered him up a bit.

would like to have seen mutas at least one of the games though. Ling/bane would've been strong vs that pure bio comp.
twitch.tv/PowerDes
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
May 07 2012 05:51 GMT
#739
Will they upload the vods of this at least?
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Setz3R
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
May 07 2012 06:22 GMT
#740
After peaking at the results I almost kinda wish I had paid 19.99 to see it all unfold lol...or I could have driven an hour out to Irvine to watch it! Either way, kinda wish I can still see this! VODs uploading soon...?
twitch.tv/setz3r
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.