• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6803 users

[Code A] Ro48 Day 3 2012 GSL Season 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 67 68 69 Next
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
May 01 2012 04:02 GMT
#81
is there a way we can make this a non spoiler for the first four games? I love watching games live and reading what everyone is saying about them. But many of us can not watch the first game. .... So yea.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 01 2012 04:04 GMT
#82


SISTAR

Alone
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
May 01 2012 04:05 GMT
#83
On May 01 2012 13:02 woody60707 wrote:
is there a way we can make this a non spoiler for the first four games? I love watching games live and reading what everyone is saying about them. But many of us can not watch the first game. .... So yea.

so you mean once the stream goes live for the free games we spoiler anything about the premium games? I'm afraid you'll probably get spoiled by the stream though
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 01 2012 04:05 GMT
#84


Girl's Day

Oh! my god
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 01 2012 04:06 GMT
#85
I hate this MV so much.

They throw in so many retarded sound effects that the song itself is ruined
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
May 01 2012 04:07 GMT
#86
On May 01 2012 13:05 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:02 woody60707 wrote:
is there a way we can make this a non spoiler for the first four games? I love watching games live and reading what everyone is saying about them. But many of us can not watch the first game. .... So yea.

so you mean once the stream goes live for the free games we spoiler anything about the premium games? I'm afraid you'll probably get spoiled by the stream though


I know, but a man can hope.
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
May 01 2012 04:08 GMT
#87
On May 01 2012 13:06 SeeKeR wrote:
I hate this MV so much.

They throw in so many retarded sound effects that the song itself is ruined


Agreed, the song itself isnt bad though, but the stupid sound effects just makes the whole thing stupid.

All i hear are the sound effects, I cant even concentrate on the music at all lol.
Liquid`HerO!!!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 01 2012 04:09 GMT
#88
On May 01 2012 13:08 silverstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:06 SeeKeR wrote:
I hate this MV so much.

They throw in so many retarded sound effects that the song itself is ruined


Agreed, the song itself isnt bad though, but the stupid sound effects just makes the whole thing stupid.

All i hear are the sound effects, I cant even concentrate on the music at all lol.

Not to mention they have thrown in so many retarded dance moves in this MV......
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TheTrueNok
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium34 Posts
May 01 2012 04:09 GMT
#89
I love the sound effects and the over-the-top dance moves
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 01 2012 04:10 GMT
#90


It's old
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
taishiro
Profile Joined September 2010
51 Posts
May 01 2012 04:10 GMT
#91
It's a JYP production!
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 01 2012 04:11 GMT
#92
I hope Polt is playing his best today
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 01 2012 04:11 GMT
#93
So they are running KPOP until the scheduled time for the non boxer games is supposed to start?

Marking exams, and I need something to get me through this nightmare.

+ Show Spoiler +
I can't control myself
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
May 01 2012 04:13 GMT
#94
On May 01 2012 13:11 ZeromuS wrote:
So they are running KPOP until the scheduled time for the non boxer games is supposed to start?

Marking exams, and I need something to get me through this nightmare.

+ Show Spoiler +
I can't control myself


Nope it just started, if you havent figured that out yet.

This skit dude man, I remember someone thanking him for helping him practice.
Liquid`HerO!!!
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:16:24
May 01 2012 04:15 GMT
#95
On May 01 2012 13:13 silverstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:11 ZeromuS wrote:
So they are running KPOP until the scheduled time for the non boxer games is supposed to start?

Marking exams, and I need something to get me through this nightmare.

+ Show Spoiler +
I can't control myself


Nope it just started, if you havent figured that out yet.

This skit dude man, I remember someone thanking him for helping him practice.


Well, GOM won't let me reload the stream. I had to update gomplayer and now I cant access the stream Just says its offline on the GOM page.

Oh back up. Thats weird, all of 30 seconds and I went from KPOP to offline to online and 5 minutes into the skit game haha.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
May 01 2012 04:16 GMT
#96
On May 01 2012 13:15 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:13 silverstyle wrote:
On May 01 2012 13:11 ZeromuS wrote:
So they are running KPOP until the scheduled time for the non boxer games is supposed to start?

Marking exams, and I need something to get me through this nightmare.

+ Show Spoiler +
I can't control myself


Nope it just started, if you havent figured that out yet.

This skit dude man, I remember someone thanking him for helping him practice.


Well, GOM won't let me reload the stream. I had to update gomplayer and now I cant access the stream Just says its offline on the GOM page.

do you have an old page open? they use different pages for different days, I suggest going back to gomtv.net and then clicking on the live button
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Latty
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany567 Posts
May 01 2012 04:18 GMT
#97
lol wut? cant watch it says : The stream you have selected is a premium service.
A Premium, Premium+ or valid monthly subscription ticket is required to access this stream. i have the ticket in my purchase history .... jeeeez

now im bored
"Nice, *claps* gogo kill kill, yeah bane speed, nice EU Power" Dimaga
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 01 2012 04:18 GMT
#98
On May 01 2012 13:16 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:15 ZeromuS wrote:
On May 01 2012 13:13 silverstyle wrote:
On May 01 2012 13:11 ZeromuS wrote:
So they are running KPOP until the scheduled time for the non boxer games is supposed to start?

Marking exams, and I need something to get me through this nightmare.

+ Show Spoiler +
I can't control myself


Nope it just started, if you havent figured that out yet.

This skit dude man, I remember someone thanking him for helping him practice.


Well, GOM won't let me reload the stream. I had to update gomplayer and now I cant access the stream Just says its offline on the GOM page.

do you have an old page open? they use different pages for different days, I suggest going back to gomtv.net and then clicking on the live button


Yeah that is what happened with the Boxer page. I had to reclick the live button to go to the right page.

Creator so good!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
May 01 2012 04:18 GMT
#99
Terrans and zergs fighting!!!

Please knock the protosses out!!!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 01 2012 04:19 GMT
#100
Wtf is this match?

-_-;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 67 68 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever322
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2000
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 2m
Stellar Fest
16h 2m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.