• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:58
CEST 17:58
KST 00:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championship Day 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 342 343 344 Next
stormchaser
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1009 Posts
March 23 2012 03:04 GMT
#21
gogo Ret/DRG/Stephano.

Would hope for Idra to do better, but I don't know if this will quite be his, "breakout", performance.
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
March 23 2012 04:02 GMT
#22
Will the open bracket matches be streamed somewhere ?
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 23 2012 04:10 GMT
#23
Holy mother of god that pool play looks so intense...
:)
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
March 23 2012 04:13 GMT
#24
Ugh. I wish I did not have plans all day Friday/Saturday! But Sunday is open! Championship Sunday, baby!
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Molondo
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada17 Posts
March 23 2012 04:25 GMT
#25
On March 23 2012 12:04 stormchaser wrote:
gogo Ret/DRG/Stephano.

Would hope for Idra to do better, but I don't know if this will quite be his, "breakout", performance.

I was just thinking, i think he needs to work his way up again. I think the open bracket will be good for him!
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
March 23 2012 04:40 GMT
#26
eh.. I think you missed DJwheat as part of the lineup of casters.
Someone call down the Thunder?
SuperStyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States976 Posts
March 23 2012 04:49 GMT
#27
On March 23 2012 13:25 Molondo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 12:04 stormchaser wrote:
gogo Ret/DRG/Stephano.

Would hope for Idra to do better, but I don't know if this will quite be his, "breakout", performance.

I was just thinking, i think he needs to work his way up again. I think the open bracket will be good for him!

Hes not gonna pass open bracket, hes gonna get cheesed and ragequit for sure.
Anyone knows if open bracket is out yet ? Wanna see Stephanos path.
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
March 23 2012 04:51 GMT
#28
Will the videos be released after the tournament like the MLG Winter Arena?
Play your best
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 23 2012 04:54 GMT
#29
On March 23 2012 13:49 SuperStyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 13:25 Molondo wrote:
On March 23 2012 12:04 stormchaser wrote:
gogo Ret/DRG/Stephano.

Would hope for Idra to do better, but I don't know if this will quite be his, "breakout", performance.

I was just thinking, i think he needs to work his way up again. I think the open bracket will be good for him!

Hes not gonna pass open bracket, hes gonna get cheesed and ragequit for sure.
Anyone knows if open bracket is out yet ? Wanna see Stephanos path.

Hes starting in the 5th round so he will go against a good player. I dont see him being cheesed then, if he loses he will lose straight up.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 23 2012 04:56 GMT
#30
On March 23 2012 13:40 RaiKageRyu wrote:
eh.. I think you missed DJwheat as part of the lineup of casters.

:O your right!
[image loading]
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
shredster
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden35 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 05:24:16
March 23 2012 05:22 GMT
#31
Will there be VODs available for free after a week, or was that only for the arena?

Will there be rebroadcasts available at the end of each day, until the next one?
Or more simply put, will it all be the same as it always has been?
MarineKing <3
Hemula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation1849 Posts
March 23 2012 05:26 GMT
#32
As an european fellow I feel REALLY uncomfortable with the MLG schedule, it's like the worst time possible. 2:30 - 7:45 am.
MLG y u no healthy for me.
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
March 23 2012 05:46 GMT
#33
near instant VOD? does this mean days instead of minutes? Does no ads mean LOTS of downtime while the free users watch ads?
Odeon
Profile Joined February 2012
France42 Posts
March 23 2012 05:48 GMT
#34
So there will be no broadcast at all for the first games of the Open Bracket? As a big fan of Stephano I'm a bit disappointed, and I'm sure there is a LOT of people wanting to watch at least this guy among other players.

Anyway, gratz to MLG for this awesome event, they're doing it right and each event is better than before! I'll definitely buy my premium access to watch this!
To the bank.
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
March 23 2012 05:56 GMT
#35
On March 23 2012 13:54 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 13:49 SuperStyle wrote:
On March 23 2012 13:25 Molondo wrote:
On March 23 2012 12:04 stormchaser wrote:
gogo Ret/DRG/Stephano.

Would hope for Idra to do better, but I don't know if this will quite be his, "breakout", performance.

I was just thinking, i think he needs to work his way up again. I think the open bracket will be good for him!

Hes not gonna pass open bracket, hes gonna get cheesed and ragequit for sure.
Anyone knows if open bracket is out yet ? Wanna see Stephanos path.

Hes starting in the 5th round so he will go against a good player. I dont see him being cheesed then, if he loses he will lose straight up.


From MLG liquipedia page http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Winter/Championship stephano isnt seeded in the 5th round. Can you give us your source please?
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 23 2012 06:00 GMT
#36
On March 23 2012 14:56 gds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 13:54 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 23 2012 13:49 SuperStyle wrote:
On March 23 2012 13:25 Molondo wrote:
On March 23 2012 12:04 stormchaser wrote:
gogo Ret/DRG/Stephano.

Would hope for Idra to do better, but I don't know if this will quite be his, "breakout", performance.

I was just thinking, i think he needs to work his way up again. I think the open bracket will be good for him!

Hes not gonna pass open bracket, hes gonna get cheesed and ragequit for sure.
Anyone knows if open bracket is out yet ? Wanna see Stephanos path.

Hes starting in the 5th round so he will go against a good player. I dont see him being cheesed then, if he loses he will lose straight up.


From MLG liquipedia page http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Winter/Championship stephano isnt seeded in the 5th round. Can you give us your source please?

I was referring to Idra.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Morningkill
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 06:03:24
March 23 2012 06:02 GMT
#37
removed...
nakedsurfer
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada500 Posts
March 23 2012 06:06 GMT
#38
GoGo Sase&Grubby

Ret to win it all/get to finals!
Root4Root
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 06:23:49
March 23 2012 06:23 GMT
#39
On March 23 2012 14:48 Odeon wrote:
So there will be no broadcast at all for the first games of the Open Bracket? As a big fan of Stephano I'm a bit disappointed, and I'm sure there is a LOT of people wanting to watch at least this guy among other players.

Anyway, gratz to MLG for this awesome event, they're doing it right and each event is better than before! I'll definitely buy my premium access to watch this!


It sucks - but the way MLG's group stage schedule is set up they don't have an open spot in their streams for the first day to stream OB games. I want to see Stephano, too, but with his seed I don't think he'll meet awesome players till OB round 5.
Muffel
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany137 Posts
March 23 2012 06:45 GMT
#40
why on earth is the price for one championship premium 20dollar? are you serious?
i was SO pumped and thought to show them that PPV is not the best option i will support this premium-system and buy a pass. wouldve bought it for 10 and under 10 for sure. 15 dollar i might have considered but 20? wow.
guess that is what the areneevent brought us.. thanks to all the people who bought the arena pass due to you spending 20 dollar for one weekend is the new standard price! supporting esports i guess.

i know i can buy gold for 30 which means 30/4 per event which would be 7.5 (totaly fine) but i am realy pissed about the 20 dollar price. i dont get the price.. 4 events for 30 or one for 10 would be logical. then it would be better to buy gold then each championship solo..
i realy dont get that price i mean pretend the arena was worth 20 dollars. this time i could watch it up to 480p for free.
i i pay for 720/1080p and 2 other streams.
at the arena i payed for 4 complete streams in all qualities. and a better lineup. i dont get this price..
might consider just watching it for free...
Cox:"I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh [...] Oh! And Hugh Jackman." J.D.: Hugh Jackman's Wolverine! How dare he.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 342 343 344 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 85
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva1798
Dendi808
420jenkins184
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo970
byalli486
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 24
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
Other Games
WardiTV172
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 2m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.