• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8638 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 1 Code S Ro16 Group D - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 200 Next
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
February 09 2012 07:43 GMT
#201
I really want Genius to make it, but I also want both Nestea and DRG so we have some zergs
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
February 09 2012 07:59 GMT
#202
MKP better make it through and win this whole GSL
p0rkguy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States53 Posts
February 09 2012 07:59 GMT
#203
DRG>NesTea
Genius>MKP
Genius>DRG
MKP>NesTea
DRG>MKP
Nestea will fall like MVP.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
February 09 2012 08:01 GMT
#204
would love to see genius advance !
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
February 09 2012 08:06 GMT
#205
i like all the players, expect Nestea...
I hope for a DRG, MKP or a MKP, Genius
Maru | Life | herO
NEXUS6
Profile Joined July 2011
United States413 Posts
February 09 2012 08:11 GMT
#206
mkp not making it out of this group
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 08:15:16
February 09 2012 08:14 GMT
#207
Awesome banner btw! I think the name of the banner maker should be right under the banner. They deserve it Just a suggestion.
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
stupidhydro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States216 Posts
February 09 2012 08:15 GMT
#208
Hahaha i like how the poll for who will advance has like every pair at the same percentage. Hope tonight is as awesome as it could be.
Elurie
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
4716 Posts
February 09 2012 08:18 GMT
#209
On February 09 2012 07:06 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 07:03 double620 wrote:
Artosis said MKP will lose today and he does not know about the other 3. So I guess it is save to say that MKP will take 1st place in this group today.
The question is: Who will be Mc's opponent in ro8?

MKP looks like he's in the best form he ever was, I hope to see him roflstomping some noobs like Nestea. (still bitter about that 4-3 final, yes)


Wait, you're back being his fan? Thought you bid him adieu few months ago.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 09 2012 08:20 GMT
#210
On February 09 2012 17:14 KiNGxXx wrote:
Awesome banner btw! I think the name of the banner maker should be right under the banner. They deserve it Just a suggestion.

I used to do that. But then I'm like, well I got a credit where credit is due section so..... I felt like I was being repetitive.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Typhon
Profile Joined July 2009
United States387 Posts
February 09 2012 08:22 GMT
#211
First thing I thought of when I saw the banner:

[image loading]

His head is really Zealot-shaped.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 09 2012 08:22 GMT
#212
On February 09 2012 17:20 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 17:14 KiNGxXx wrote:
Awesome banner btw! I think the name of the banner maker should be right under the banner. They deserve it Just a suggestion.

I used to do that. But then I'm like, well I got a credit where credit is due section so..... I felt like I was being repetitive.


And I'm sure some people will complain that having it right under is messy and disorganized and clutter-y and a sin against Starcraft 2. =/
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 09 2012 08:23 GMT
#213
On February 09 2012 17:22 Typhon wrote:
First thing I thought of when I saw the banner:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

His head is really Zealot-shaped.



Wow that's really creepy...
I cannot unsee
moo...for DRG
SunTzuEU
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden221 Posts
February 09 2012 08:23 GMT
#214
wow what a sick group.
essencez
Profile Joined February 2012
342 Posts
February 09 2012 08:24 GMT
#215
Nestea > DRG 2:0
MKP > Genius 2:0
MKP > Nestea 2:0
DRG > Genius 2:0
NesTea > DRG 2:1

With MKP and Nestea both making it out and meeting in the finals.
essence.gg - "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 09 2012 08:27 GMT
#216
DRG> Nestea 2:0
DRG > Genius 2:0
DRG > Nestea 2:0
DRG > Genius 2:0
DRG > DRG 2:0

That's my prediction
moo...for DRG
Typhon
Profile Joined July 2009
United States387 Posts
February 09 2012 08:31 GMT
#217
On February 09 2012 17:23 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Wow that's really creepy...
I cannot unsee


It's only fair.... "cannot unsee" is a pretty standard response to your Genius shops.
Latty
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany567 Posts
February 09 2012 08:33 GMT
#218
its gonna get awesome today !!! i expect sick games
"Nice, *claps* gogo kill kill, yeah bane speed, nice EU Power" Dimaga
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 09 2012 08:34 GMT
#219
On February 09 2012 17:31 Typhon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 17:23 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Wow that's really creepy...
I cannot unsee


It's only fair.... "cannot unsee" is a pretty standard response to your Genius shops.


Please stop reminding me of those horrors T_T
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 09 2012 08:35 GMT
#220
On February 09 2012 17:22 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 17:20 Seeker wrote:
On February 09 2012 17:14 KiNGxXx wrote:
Awesome banner btw! I think the name of the banner maker should be right under the banner. They deserve it Just a suggestion.

I used to do that. But then I'm like, well I got a credit where credit is due section so..... I felt like I was being repetitive.


And I'm sure some people will complain that having it right under is messy and disorganized and clutter-y and a sin against Starcraft 2. =/

LOL!

those were the days
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1898
GuemChi 1581
Artosis 623
910 59
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift3862
Counter-Strike
taco 208
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox325
Other Games
summit1g8675
shahzam708
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0355
PiGStarcraft261
Day[9].tv159
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick986
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv159
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 44m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.