• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

MLG Orlando Day 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 1007 1008 1009 Next
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
October 16 2011 06:47 GMT
#41
On October 16 2011 15:13 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I want to see more of this neo-Polt. He looks like an absolute monster. Even when he and Alive did the same build he utterly outplayed him.

Rooting for TheStC, Haypro, and Sase as well.


Polt's macro has improved greatly in TvT with his move to TSL. He had lost to Alive a few weeks back in the IPL3 final qualifier. He took care of Alive and Jinro without really any sweat.

I want to see how he would match up with Puma or Bomber.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
October 16 2011 06:56 GMT
#42
On October 16 2011 15:47 parazice wrote:
OMG look like we 'll another Terran in Code-s (Stc (Huk Bomber Mkp already Code-s T-T i want this spot to SaSe so much))


Oh shit! I didn't even think of that consequence. Everything becomes that much more important now!

Also, glad this is one thread now instead of being all split up, makes it easier to follow
=)=
Mainland
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada551 Posts
October 16 2011 06:57 GMT
#43
Dear anyone at MLG who might see this, please keep a closer eye on your audio levels for game sound. Also please consider turning game music on (or turn it up if it's already on). A lot of the casts sound like a ghost town with just the casters voices.

Also, tweet at Sundance and MLG if you like me, want to get this fixed.
DivinitySC2
Profile Joined July 2011
United States244 Posts
October 16 2011 06:59 GMT
#44
Emkaypeeeee win this for your fans!
To Iterate is Human, to Recurse, Divine
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
October 16 2011 07:00 GMT
#45
Don't freak out. TheStC has been stopped before, and he can be stopped again.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
October 16 2011 07:08 GMT
#46
I like to sleep in, do you think that MLG will play MarineKing's games early in the day (starting time) or later? i know theres a huge lower bracket that needs results.
number one fan of marineking
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
October 16 2011 07:09 GMT
#47
On October 16 2011 16:08 Isaac wrote:
I like to sleep in, do you think that MLG will play MarineKing's games early in the day (starting time) or later? i know theres a huge lower bracket that needs results.

12 est
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
October 16 2011 07:11 GMT
#48
On October 16 2011 16:00 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Don't freak out. TheStC has been stopped before, and he can be stopped again.


True that, be he looks solid and in shape. I hope he gets far though.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
October 16 2011 07:15 GMT
#49
I hope boxer ends up as the top non code s player so he can get back in.
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
October 16 2011 07:15 GMT
#50
So excited for all the matches today. I really want MKP to take it ( or take second) but even if he finishes the worst he can (6th) I still think it was well worth the money of the redditors who sent him for the games he brought us.

I'm kind mrrgle about who all I want to place top 3. I look at the players who are most likely to do so and think " Can they survive in code S ?" I'm certain at least 1 non code S player will be top 3 and I'm trying to figure out who'd theoretically do the best when thrown into the Lion's den.

Kiwi Vs Stephano and TLO vs Polt are probably going to be the best of the starting matches tomorrow. I expect a lot of weird builds and meta gaming from all four players.

Mostly though I just want good games and for the finals to not be a stomping like last time. No offense to Coca who was a boss last MLG but bomber manhandled him for the most part and the finals felt a bit like a letdown after all the great games that had come beforehand.
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
October 16 2011 07:17 GMT
#51
hopefully hero gets Code S or MC
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
October 16 2011 07:19 GMT
#52
I hope Idra takes it all, that loss again MKP in 3rd game must have been so tough to swallow
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
October 16 2011 07:20 GMT
#53
On October 16 2011 16:17 skrzmark wrote:
hopefully hero gets Code S or MC


There is so many who would be great to see in Code S. Boxer, MC, Hero, Puma, TheStc... Hard to choose.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Cheesedawg
Profile Joined November 2010
United States182 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-16 07:22:38
October 16 2011 07:21 GMT
#54
I know Terran are doing well in the GSL but has anyone else caught this on the Liquidpedia page?

[image loading]
Leifish
Profile Joined July 2011
851 Posts
October 16 2011 07:21 GMT
#55
I don't see SaSe hitting top 3. I do however think it's possible for him to receive a Code A spot. I'm also hoping for Stephano to get in there as well.

I'm guessing top 3 to be Bomber and MKP with the other being either Polt or TheStC. I'm pulling for TheStC to get that Code S spot. He's got such sick playstyle.
gengka
Profile Joined September 2010
Malaysia461 Posts
October 16 2011 07:28 GMT
#56
bomber 1st mkp second boxer 3rd and boxer get into code S! thats what i wanna c...
Make Love Not War
parazice
Profile Joined March 2011
Thailand5517 Posts
October 16 2011 07:28 GMT
#57
if Stc get his code-s spot from this like Drg + Mma
we guys should thx MLG to bring true Code-S player XD (but i want them to get by Code-A->Code-S more)
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
October 16 2011 07:28 GMT
#58
Am I the only one who thinks that you should only get code S if you actually win MLG, not if you get 5th and the 4 people in front of you are already in code S? I realize that would complicate things because the MLG winner is designed to get a spot, but I just don't think you deserve it if you don't win.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
October 16 2011 07:29 GMT
#59
On October 16 2011 16:21 Cheesedawg wrote:
I know Terran are doing well in the GSL but has anyone else caught this on the Liquidpedia page?

[image loading]


That's because the Upper Bracket Final is guaranteed to have at least 1 Terran(stc or bomber), so its already filled in.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
Gh86
Profile Joined June 2011
646 Posts
October 16 2011 07:30 GMT
#60
On October 16 2011 16:28 bigbeau wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that you should only get code S if you actually win MLG, not if you get 5th and the 4 people in front of you are already in code S? I realize that would complicate things because the MLG winner is designed to get a spot, but I just don't think you deserve it if you don't win.


Code S spot either goes to top 3 or none at all.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 1007 1008 1009 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.