• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9309 users

GSL October Group Selections - Page 93

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1952 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 98 Next
adrift
Profile Joined August 2010
192 Posts
September 16 2011 00:14 GMT
#1841
poor keen. hes got balls picking nada again but then he ends up with mma and nestea too
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 16 2011 00:20 GMT
#1842
On September 16 2011 09:10 Censor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 09:04 babylon wrote:
On September 16 2011 08:51 Censor wrote:
On September 16 2011 08:47 SpecFire wrote:
You think? I mean both players are definitely good but I think Bomber is just beastly...

then again he lost to Keen last season but...

Bomber's awesome, dont get me wrong, but hes not exactly consistent. Ryung plays a style that is just solid macro and solid timings, I dont think Bomber can beat him.

edit:typos

Bomber's beaten Ryung in a bo5 before and plays just as "boring" a style as Ryung (loltastic macro + timings). It can go either way, esp. in bo1. I think Bomber will have the advantage the longer the game goes, though.

I can see where you're coming from. Both are solid, but I really, really like Ryung's TvT. I think its probably the 2nd best in the world behind MVP. Bomber's up there too.

We'll see though, this match is hard to predict, haha

I think it's really hard to rate TvTs in general, mostly because anyone with a top 10 TvT can take a game off anyone else with a top 10 TvT. Should be a fun match regardless. Dunno if I'll be able to stay awake for it though.

I really don't understand Keen's fixation on NaDa. It's kind of ridiculous. Puzzle choosing Bomber is somewhat strange too, but I guess if you're going to pick a Terran, you might as well pick one who's known for macro games than anything else.
Censor
Profile Joined March 2011
United States122 Posts
September 16 2011 00:26 GMT
#1843
I think Keen just wants to prove that he can swim with the big boys, and I guess NaDa is the player he wants to beat. Makes sense, gl to him for sure.
Fantasy | Hydra | Flash
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
September 16 2011 00:32 GMT
#1844
I think that with the way groups work, Nestea might get third. Nada's TvT looked good at MLG, so if he beats Keen and MMA, then nestea will have to play mma a lot, which is not good.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
ItsMeDomLee
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2732 Posts
September 16 2011 00:39 GMT
#1845
Huk has the easiest group by far. I'm not sure he'll make it out though with all the stuff that has been happening with him.
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
September 16 2011 00:48 GMT
#1846
Huk can totally get out of that group. :D
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
Micket
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2163 Posts
September 16 2011 00:59 GMT
#1847
Ok guys, Nestea revolutionised ZvP and ZvZ. He has been practising exclusively ZvT recently, I am very excited.
RuN
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Brazil234 Posts
September 16 2011 01:02 GMT
#1848
Man that is a lot of terrans... 21 if I can count properly !

Go go zergs !!
My Portfolio ! http:/www.mgs3d.com
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
September 16 2011 01:08 GMT
#1849
Holy shit thats a lot of Terrans....... -__-
NaDa, MMA, NesTea Why?!
Jaedong.
RoTaD
Profile Joined October 2008
United States25 Posts
September 16 2011 01:19 GMT
#1850
20 Terrans? QQ I hope Huk all-kills everyone.
13JackaL
Profile Joined March 2011
United States577 Posts
September 16 2011 01:35 GMT
#1851
NaDa always looks amazing in the Ro32 so I wouldn't worry about him
and my axe
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 01:40:40
September 16 2011 01:40 GMT
#1852
There seems to be a lot of rivalry in the slayers house, but that's doesn't need to be a problem. It can be huge motivation for everyone, if those rivalries exist. Especially when you look at Ryung. This guy was known for a good but not fantastic TvT a while ago. Now he's becoming the complete player. Last season he said, his focus lies on GSL october and still made in to the Ro8. If he's been right we have to predict big things from him.
But we'll know pretty soon, whats about this crazy guy. Tuesday we'll see wo comes out of the group of death. It will be hard task for MKP, since his TvT seems to allways switch between total crap and awesomeness. Puzzle is quite the underdog there, and that should be a joke, since he's one of the protoss in the world and one of the most fearsome players in the GSL. Bomber should be the clear favorite, but we've seen him fall apart several times recently (in GSL and GSTL!). He still needs to prove his worth in the GSL, despite his Code-A roflstomp in May. He got knocked out twice by some underdogs (Byun & Keen) who have proven, that they are NOT top tier GSL players. It's time for him to show his class in a consistant fashion.
Im really excited for Tuesday.
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
September 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#1853
LOL Clide looked like he was gonna cry when Ensnare picked him into MVP's group.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
September 16 2011 02:11 GMT
#1854
surprised their is only one group of all terrans, thought the players would force all the protoss and zergs into their own groups lol.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
September 16 2011 02:16 GMT
#1855
On September 16 2011 09:20 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 09:10 Censor wrote:
On September 16 2011 09:04 babylon wrote:
On September 16 2011 08:51 Censor wrote:
On September 16 2011 08:47 SpecFire wrote:
You think? I mean both players are definitely good but I think Bomber is just beastly...

then again he lost to Keen last season but...

Bomber's awesome, dont get me wrong, but hes not exactly consistent. Ryung plays a style that is just solid macro and solid timings, I dont think Bomber can beat him.

edit:typos

Bomber's beaten Ryung in a bo5 before and plays just as "boring" a style as Ryung (loltastic macro + timings). It can go either way, esp. in bo1. I think Bomber will have the advantage the longer the game goes, though.

I can see where you're coming from. Both are solid, but I really, really like Ryung's TvT. I think its probably the 2nd best in the world behind MVP. Bomber's up there too.

We'll see though, this match is hard to predict, haha

I think it's really hard to rate TvTs in general, mostly because anyone with a top 10 TvT can take a game off anyone else with a top 10 TvT. Should be a fun match regardless. Dunno if I'll be able to stay awake for it though.

I really don't understand Keen's fixation on NaDa. It's kind of ridiculous. Puzzle choosing Bomber is somewhat strange too, but I guess if you're going to pick a Terran, you might as well pick one who's known for macro games than anything else.

If this was true than MVP would lose TvT sometimes.... But he does not, the only game he lost to Top was a bo loss and he still made it a really long game..
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
ZOMGitsTHEEND
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada202 Posts
September 16 2011 02:18 GMT
#1856
Group B and Group C. Wow dam those are basically groups of deaths
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
September 16 2011 02:19 GMT
#1857
BCEG are stacked.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
September 16 2011 02:22 GMT
#1858
Groups E and B are really epic All high tier players, though not top tier
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
ThunderGod
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
New Zealand897 Posts
September 16 2011 02:26 GMT
#1859
Group B group of death
"Certain forms of popular music nowadays, namely rap and hip hop styles, are just irritating gangsters bragging about their illegal exploits and short-sighted lifestyles." - Shiverfish ~2009
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 16 2011 02:26 GMT
#1860
On September 16 2011 11:16 Yamulo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 09:20 babylon wrote:
On September 16 2011 09:10 Censor wrote:
On September 16 2011 09:04 babylon wrote:
On September 16 2011 08:51 Censor wrote:
On September 16 2011 08:47 SpecFire wrote:
You think? I mean both players are definitely good but I think Bomber is just beastly...

then again he lost to Keen last season but...

Bomber's awesome, dont get me wrong, but hes not exactly consistent. Ryung plays a style that is just solid macro and solid timings, I dont think Bomber can beat him.

edit:typos

Bomber's beaten Ryung in a bo5 before and plays just as "boring" a style as Ryung (loltastic macro + timings). It can go either way, esp. in bo1. I think Bomber will have the advantage the longer the game goes, though.

I can see where you're coming from. Both are solid, but I really, really like Ryung's TvT. I think its probably the 2nd best in the world behind MVP. Bomber's up there too.

We'll see though, this match is hard to predict, haha

I think it's really hard to rate TvTs in general, mostly because anyone with a top 10 TvT can take a game off anyone else with a top 10 TvT. Should be a fun match regardless. Dunno if I'll be able to stay awake for it though.

I really don't understand Keen's fixation on NaDa. It's kind of ridiculous. Puzzle choosing Bomber is somewhat strange too, but I guess if you're going to pick a Terran, you might as well pick one who's known for macro games than anything else.

If this was true than MVP would lose TvT sometimes.... But he does not, the only game he lost to Top was a bo loss and he still made it a really long game..

But he does lose TvT sometimes (which you would know if you kept track of his results). He lost to MMA in the GFPA tournament very, very recently (bo5) after being up 2-0, and he's dropped games and series in the past before as well to players like Ganzi, Bomber, and even qxc. So, no, not completely invincible. As I said, hard to rate when players keep taking games off each other.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.