• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9625 users

[GSL] Aug Code S Finals/Allstars matches - Page 342

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 346 Next
Alright guys,

Let's have a good time tonight!!

Remember to leave all player/caster bashing, imbalance discussion, arguing, flaming, trolling, memes, etc. at the door.

Enjoy the finals!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
September 10 2011 16:04 GMT
#6821
I can't wait to watch all of these vods!
It's going to be a long day.
Thanks GOM for making them free :D
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
alan25
Profile Joined September 2010
United States379 Posts
September 10 2011 16:04 GMT
#6822
wheres the winner interview
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
September 10 2011 16:07 GMT
#6823
On September 11 2011 01:04 ComaDose wrote:
I can't wait to watch all of these vods!
It's going to be a long day.
Thanks GOM for making them free :D

i think only the all stars are free, not the final IMMvp vs TOP
I hate all this singing
Censor
Profile Joined March 2011
United States122 Posts
September 10 2011 16:24 GMT
#6824
Game one. Best set in sc2 yet, imo.
Fantasy | Hydra | Flash
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 16:31:37
September 10 2011 16:31 GMT
#6825
Feel bad for TOP, he fucked up game two by just didn't wall in. I mean he saw all the hellions ran by bu didn't do anything, why he didn't land viking and end the game sooner than that? So big blunder.
HuKPOWA
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1604 Posts
September 10 2011 16:34 GMT
#6826
MVP'S THIRD TITLE WOOT!
DrunkeN.
Profile Joined September 2010
United States406 Posts
September 10 2011 16:34 GMT
#6827
Damn MVP so good. Like most have said Game 1 is crazy sick.
shockaslim
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1105 Posts
September 10 2011 16:34 GMT
#6828
On September 11 2011 01:24 Censor wrote:
Game one. Best set in sc2 yet, imo.


It was very similar to the set that Byun and Supernova had on the same map in the up and downs.
Dirty Deeds...DONE DIRT CHEAP!!!
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 16:45:28
September 10 2011 16:42 GMT
#6829
Oh my... Mvp is a god. The moves in game 1, the defense in game 2 and 3 and the incredibly clinical bio vs mech play in game 5, awesome. That bio play made Polt and MarineKing's Bio vs Mech look 2nd rate. flawless play. Amazing flanking, splitting etc, infact his flanking in all games was top class.

It was a lopsided 4-1, but as a Terran player I was highly entertained. Great series! Go MVP!!

Corrik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1416 Posts
September 10 2011 16:49 GMT
#6830
GSL should host a Nestea/Huk Bo7 showmatch so Nestea can get revenge for Huk showing him up with serious play in a showmatch.

I know I would tune in for that!
StarcraftKevin
Profile Joined August 2009
United States285 Posts
September 10 2011 17:03 GMT
#6831
i love this final
LiquidHerO || SlyaerSMMA || SlayerSTaeja || NsHsJJakji || NsHsSeal || NsHsSage || MVPDongraegu
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
September 10 2011 17:05 GMT
#6832
some surprising results there

FD, MC and nestea all losing?

as much as i love HuK, how did he win? can someone explain the game please?
l3ird
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States368 Posts
September 10 2011 17:06 GMT
#6833
Someone trolled someone didn't foreigners playing seriously that's all and mma is being mma.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 17:07:37
September 10 2011 17:06 GMT
#6834
Yes I'm so glad MVP won over TOP! It really isn't a surprise though, he is so solid. I'm actually surprised TOP took a game off him. GG MVP!

Edit:
On September 11 2011 02:05 ThatGuy89 wrote:
some surprising results there

FD, MC and nestea all losing?

as much as i love HuK, how did he win? can someone explain the game please?


I didn't watch them, but I can still explain it. It was a show match. (Aka they were just having fun and not try harding)
shockaslim
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1105 Posts
September 10 2011 17:09 GMT
#6835
Fruitdealer and Jinro actually tried hard because they wanted to win. But the rest.....wait and see. There is an inexplicably reason for MKP winning.
Dirty Deeds...DONE DIRT CHEAP!!!
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
September 10 2011 17:12 GMT
#6836
wow MVP really good
anyway, at least a 4-1 final! not the usual 4-0!
ShootingStars
Profile Joined August 2010
1475 Posts
September 10 2011 17:18 GMT
#6837
MKP made my day... those glasses were baller G
anrimayu
Profile Joined June 2011
United States875 Posts
September 10 2011 17:38 GMT
#6838
Here's a quick interview translation with MVP. Speed over accuracy.

How do you feel?

I was very nervous since this is my first final in four seasons. There were lot of pressure, but I'm very happy that I won. With this title, I feel like I'll do even better next season.

You're the first Terran to have 3 titles

Being first Terran to have 3 titles is the most meaningful. Nestea became the first 3 time Zerg Champion, so I felt I would be the one doing it for Terran. I'm glad Terran isn't behind Zerg.

When did you feel like you won? When was the hardest?

I thought I'd win when I blocked Top's offensive play during set 3. I had the most trouble when I chose to go bio for set 5. I have high winning rate when I mech against bio, so I was worried bio is weak on mech.

Why did you go bio on set 5?

It was a metagame. Also, I thought that Top was preparing for my mech play. That's why I chose bio to catch him offguard.

How do you rate Top's play?

I felt as if Top was nervous and couldn't use his style fully. His play didn't seem confident as this was his first final. I think he'll do much better next time.

who was your hardest opponent?
I didn't have much time to practice. I was nervous due to lack of practice. Nestea was the hardest opponent. There was lot of pressure, and there's always lot on the line against him.

What would you say about a final against Polt?

I can't say for sure since Polt's style is very different from Top. Still, I think Polt's style is easy for me. I'm a defensive player, so I would've won either way.

Who do you think will be the biggest challenge next season?

Nestea

Who are you planning to pick for the group stage?

I didn't check who's in the top 32. I'll pick someone that I have high chance of beating with entertaining games.

20 Terrans. What do you think?

I want to choose Terran since there's too many. I hope as many Terrans fall out of top 32 as possible.

How's your wrist? Did it affect your games?

It was tough setting up set 1 due to the pain. It only hurt during the practice before, but it hurt during the tournament this time. I was able to get used to it during the first game. I think wrist pain might be serious. Still, I don't worry too much since it always hurts.

Any regret for not participating in the GSL Allstars?

It seemed pretty fun. I would've prepared for it if it wasn't for the finals. Code S finals take priority, so I had to give it up.

Any last words?

I want to thank Happy, Dreamer, Yoda, Fenix, Clide, Alive, and Ryung. I'm thankful to the sponsors Coca Cola and Googims, as well as the coach. I hope for the good results in the future.
Lastly, our team does not have a main sponsor yet. I hope we get one with my win. Please contact us if you want to sponsor IM.

http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=770118&category=13439

MVP's wrist pain is gonna bite him in the ass one day.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
BarbieHsu
Profile Joined September 2011
574 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 18:02:36
September 10 2011 17:45 GMT
#6839
GJ MVP

Next mission; play as protoss, win thrice.
Szubie
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom294 Posts
September 10 2011 17:58 GMT
#6840
MVP's wrist hurts? Sounds pretty bad....

Hope he takes care of it, so it doesn't become something really serious.
IMMvp, Maru
Prev 1 340 341 342 343 344 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo303
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 102
QueenE79
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1252
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 20m
Patches Events
21h 20m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.