• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9191 users

[GSL] Aug Code S Finals/Allstars matches - Page 344

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 342 343 344 345 346 Next
Alright guys,

Let's have a good time tonight!!

Remember to leave all player/caster bashing, imbalance discussion, arguing, flaming, trolling, memes, etc. at the door.

Enjoy the finals!
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
September 10 2011 21:47 GMT
#6861

20 Terrans. What do you think?

I want to choose Terran since there's too many. I hope as many Terrans fall out of top 32 as possible.


Loved reading this quote. I hope we get lots of all terran groups next season so we are guaranteed a terran loser.
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
September 10 2011 21:56 GMT
#6862
I kinda dislike mvp now, making cry cute guys like top and mkp lol.
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
BWILLdur
Profile Joined October 2010
United States100 Posts
September 10 2011 21:58 GMT
#6863
G1 of the finals was so perfect. TvT is such a fucking chess match it's awesome. I hope 1.4 doesn't break this masterpiece it's become. TvT just seems so much more evolved than other match ups.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 10 2011 23:40 GMT
#6864
Wasn't able to catch the games today . Seems like MVP is a class too strong at the moment.

HuK beating Nestea, strange game. Even if Nestea was joking around I didn't see him having a plan. Seemed like he was expecting Carriers or something...
I had a good night of sleep.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
September 10 2011 23:42 GMT
#6865
Best part of finals:

Try another route paperboy.
I)etox
Profile Joined April 2011
1240 Posts
September 10 2011 23:43 GMT
#6866
omg the MKP commercial @__@
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
September 10 2011 23:51 GMT
#6867
I may have missed it somewhere in this thread but has anyone gif`d or made a youtube video of the MKP kong dance? lol
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
September 10 2011 23:54 GMT
#6868
[image loading]
Try another route paperboy.
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
September 10 2011 23:55 GMT
#6869
On September 11 2011 08:54 Steel wrote:
[image loading]


omg you rule. THANKS! rofl
ShrimpDance
Profile Joined September 2010
392 Posts
September 11 2011 03:13 GMT
#6870
Hey guys, I made a summary / highlights video for the epic Game 1 of the finals on Daybreak:

]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
September 11 2011 05:35 GMT
#6871
On September 11 2011 08:54 Steel wrote:
[image loading]


kong dance!?
Writer
chocolatebunny
Profile Joined September 2011
301 Posts
September 11 2011 05:48 GMT
#6872
On September 11 2011 08:54 Steel wrote:
[image loading]


wait who is dancing here?
either way its funny to see ^^
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
September 11 2011 06:10 GMT
#6873
On September 11 2011 14:48 chocolatebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 08:54 Steel wrote:
[image loading]


wait who is dancing here?
either way its funny to see ^^


It's MKP in the sweater, and Engine in the suit. lol
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
September 11 2011 06:12 GMT
#6874
On September 11 2011 14:48 chocolatebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 08:54 Steel wrote:
[image loading]


wait who is dancing here?
either way its funny to see ^^

Engines and Marineking
I hate all this singing
how2TL
Profile Joined August 2010
1197 Posts
September 11 2011 06:24 GMT
#6875
On September 11 2011 05:39 cheesemaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 02:38 anrimayu wrote:
.

+ Show Spoiler +
Here's a quick interview translation with MVP. Speed over accuracy.

How do you feel?

I was very nervous since this is my first final in four seasons. There were lot of pressure, but I'm very happy that I won. With this title, I feel like I'll do even better next season.

You're the first Terran to have 3 titles

Being first Terran to have 3 titles is the most meaningful. Nestea became the first 3 time Zerg Champion, so I felt I would be the one doing it for Terran. I'm glad Terran isn't behind Zerg.

When did you feel like you won? When was the hardest?

I thought I'd win when I blocked Top's offensive play during set 3. I had the most trouble when I chose to go bio for set 5. I have high winning rate when I mech against bio, so I was worried bio is weak on mech.

Why did you go bio on set 5?

It was a metagame. Also, I thought that Top was preparing for my mech play. That's why I chose bio to catch him offguard.

How do you rate Top's play?

I felt as if Top was nervous and couldn't use his style fully. His play didn't seem confident as this was his first final. I think he'll do much better next time.

who was your hardest opponent?
I didn't have much time to practice. I was nervous due to lack of practice. Nestea was the hardest opponent. There was lot of pressure, and there's always lot on the line against him.

What would you say about a final against Polt?

I can't say for sure since Polt's style is very different from Top. Still, I think Polt's style is easy for me. I'm a defensive player, so I would've won either way.

Who do you think will be the biggest challenge next season?

Nestea

Who are you planning to pick for the group stage?

I didn't check who's in the top 32. I'll pick someone that I have high chance of beating with entertaining games.

20 Terrans. What do you think?

I want to choose Terran since there's too many. I hope as many Terrans fall out of top 32 as possible.

How's your wrist? Did it affect your games?

It was tough setting up set 1 due to the pain. It only hurt during the practice before, but it hurt during the tournament this time. I was able to get used to it during the first game. I think wrist pain might be serious. Still, I don't worry too much since it always hurts.

Any regret for not participating in the GSL Allstars?

It seemed pretty fun. I would've prepared for it if it wasn't for the finals. Code S finals take priority, so I had to give it up.

Any last words?

I want to thank Happy, Dreamer, Yoda, Fenix, Clide, Alive, and Ryung. I'm thankful to the sponsors Coca Cola and Googims, as well as the coach. I hope for the good results in the future.
Lastly, our team does not have a main sponsor yet. I hope we get one with my win. Please contact us if you want to sponsor IM.

http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=770118&category=13439

MVP's wrist pain is gonna bite him in the ass one day

Shit im still doesnt have a main sponsor yet eh? That sucks probably coke only provides them with drinks or something because i dont see coke logo even on their jersey so the only advertising they get is from the players drinking their drinks. And also didnt they have to take the labels off of their drinks this season because the GSL is sponsored by pepsi? If so i cant really see coke wanting to even sponsor IM much longer, but if its just to provide them with drinks anyways i guess it wouldnt matter much.

And googims is a clothing company and it sounds like they may only provide them with clothing for the sponsorship. All in all it sounds like they might not even have a sponsor giving them any real money. T_T


Still, I don't worry too much since it always hurts.

._.
snakeeyez
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1231 Posts
September 11 2011 06:31 GMT
#6876
MVP played nearly perfectly those games and easily deserves to win with how well he did.
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
September 11 2011 06:35 GMT
#6877
On September 11 2011 08:42 Steel wrote:
Best part of finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1bwt94sheM&feature=colike

Haha, thanks for that :D
It had me cracking up during the finals.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 06:51:42
September 11 2011 06:51 GMT
#6878
On September 11 2011 15:35 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 08:42 Steel wrote:
Best part of finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1bwt94sheM&feature=colike

Haha, thanks for that :D
It had me cracking up during the finals.

Those are hilarious.

I will not pretend to understand any of them. But the most confusing one is perhaps TOP's. "Everyone is saying that marauders are strong ........ they are really strong. " Whaaaat. That script is bollocks.
snakeeyez
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1231 Posts
September 11 2011 06:53 GMT
#6879
Both flash and MVP have wrist pains? Coincidence maybe mvp is the next flash of starcraft 2 if there ever is one. I hope starcraft 2 does get some dominant player that will give the game credibility and consistency which I think starcraft 2 needs to be on a level BW is at.
nokz88
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1253 Posts
September 11 2011 06:56 GMT
#6880
On September 11 2011 15:51 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 15:35 SenorChang wrote:
On September 11 2011 08:42 Steel wrote:
Best part of finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1bwt94sheM&feature=colike

Haha, thanks for that :D
It had me cracking up during the finals.

Those are hilarious.

I will not pretend to understand any of them. But the most confusing one is perhaps TOP's. "Everyone is saying that marauders are strong ........ they are really strong. " Whaaaat. That script is bollocks.


Parodies tend to be full of nonsense unless you have seen the original
in a state of trance
Prev 1 342 343 344 345 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5198
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2809
Fnx 658
x6flipin409
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM274
XBOCT194
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile131
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3163
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur318
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.