• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8963 users

[GSL] Super Tourney Finals - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 282 Next
RayRay
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia9 Posts
June 18 2011 05:57 GMT
#261
On June 18 2011 14:54 -swordguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 14:54 snafoo wrote:
I predict:
#1 Rainbow
#2 Afterschool
#3 f(x)
#4 Park Bom

or something like that...

New f(x) will probably be number 1.


Just kidding! Recycled MV's much >.>. Don't even remember what was super popular back then...

점점 나아질거야...
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
June 18 2011 05:57 GMT
#262
Whiskey, pepsi, and 2 finals. Such a good night :D
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
June 18 2011 05:58 GMT
#263
I'm now trying to remember what the top 7 was a while ago cause this playlist is familiar.
Love is more fun than hate.
PeggyHill
Profile Joined February 2011
1494 Posts
June 18 2011 05:58 GMT
#264
How long till the Finals will actually start?
skullhoof
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (North)835 Posts
June 18 2011 05:58 GMT
#265
Polt Prime !!!
Polt was right about luck
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
June 18 2011 05:58 GMT
#266
On June 18 2011 14:57 Scribble wrote:
Whiskey, pepsi, and 2 finals. Such a good night :D


lol, exactly what I have too, but I'm saving the drinking for Dreamhack.
Love is more fun than hate.
CidO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States695 Posts
June 18 2011 05:59 GMT
#267
On June 18 2011 14:58 Seditary wrote:
I'm now trying to remember what the top 7 was a while ago cause this playlist is familiar.

I typically only stay up for finals, and I seem to remember Black and White from the previous finals. I guess it's just that popular of a song :D
:P
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 05:59:56
June 18 2011 05:59 GMT
#268
fml.

I'm kicking back chilling with a coffee, listening to some Sinatra, and watching the day get lighter around me. It's good, tapping my foot to the rhythm and humming the tune that just came on. It's "the best is yet to come", typically one of my favourites.

So here I am, enjoying myself, when an image of TheBest's smug grin floats across my imagination, and now I can't get it out; everytime I here the lines "The best is yet to come" there he is, smug grin, flat hair, villainous eyes et al, stuck firmly in my head. It's ruining a perfectly good song for me

I blame Fionn!

---

hypehype.

I'm more excited for these finals than I thought tbh, I really want Polt to win though I guess I'm fairly realistic in my expectations of whether he will or not ^^

===

hopefully sC vs DRG shows us some good games too, DRG has played some very good matches on his way to the finals, not had a chance to see too much of sC but he's won 2-0 everytime (hilariously fast in the semis).
Spacekyod
Profile Joined December 2010
United States818 Posts
June 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#269
=( the low quality stream is choppy for me. And this is one of the few kpop songs i like!

Not to mention this girl is one of the hotter singers too
Riders of the Plastic Groove. "When all-in fails, all-in again!" Finally... Make way for the real DONG!
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
June 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#270
The rapper totally ruins this song T_T
Mungosh
Profile Joined February 2011
365 Posts
June 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#271
I don't know how to react to Korean rap in this sleep-deprived state...
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
June 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#272
damn i'm so hyped to see DRG play!!! I missed gstl and I heared that guy is a freaking monster!!!!!
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 06:02:12
June 18 2011 06:01 GMT
#273
On June 18 2011 14:56 Seditary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 14:52 Seditary wrote:
On June 18 2011 14:48 Seditary wrote:
On June 18 2011 14:45 Seditary wrote:
Top 7 so Kpop LR.

Number 7 is You Are The Best Of My Life - Lee Hyun


Number 6 is The Story Only I Didn't Know - IU

Nice to see this back hehe.


Number 5 is Paparazzi - Kan Miyoun.

Now this I didn't want back.


Number 4 is Black & White - G.NA.

Say hi Canada!


Number 3 is Going Crazy - Song Ji Eun.

Burn that bastard!
Also <3 Jieun.
Love is more fun than hate.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
June 18 2011 06:01 GMT
#274
On June 18 2011 15:00 ForeverSleep wrote:
damn i'm so hyped to see DRG play!!! I missed gstl and I heared that guy is a freaking monster!!!!!

i saw GSTL and am freaking hyped as well. he played so well, i think he'll stomp SC
Cramsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1100 Posts
June 18 2011 06:02 GMT
#275
Please let new f(x) be number one
"give me 20 minutes and I'll make them quiet" - MVP
Jeremy Reimer
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1225 Posts
June 18 2011 06:02 GMT
#276
Listening to K-Pop on the GomPlayer before GSL Finals starts... it feels familiar, and comforting.

I'm really hoping MMA wins tonight. Nothing against Polt, I'm sure Polt's a nice guy and all, but this is Son of Boxer here.

Also hoping for epic Tastosis awesomeness. They are the only part of the GSL Finals that have never let me down.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." -- Carl Sagan
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
June 18 2011 06:02 GMT
#277
I hope MMA wins!
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
FrozenFrotie
Profile Joined January 2011
Singapore156 Posts
June 18 2011 06:02 GMT
#278
Anyone having lag issues with the HQ stream? I dont usually have this problem.
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
June 18 2011 06:03 GMT
#279
On June 18 2011 14:57 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 14:56 bbQ4Aiur wrote:
Why is there a sC v DRG TvZ matchup?

LG's 3D Special League which took place this week:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225766
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/LG Cinema 3D Special League

damn, totally missed this tournament
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
June 18 2011 06:03 GMT
#280
I get the feeling that Big Bang - Tonight will be number 1 if my memory is working.
Love is more fun than hate.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 282 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 455
Hyuk 294
Leta 198
Hyun 89
Hm[arnc] 37
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft517
Nina111
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1385
• Lourlo1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 38m
INu's Battles
5h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 38m
Replay Cast
16h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.