• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7648 users

[NASL] Day 2-5 - Page 77

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 98 Next
Omar91
Profile Joined April 2010
Angola620 Posts
April 25 2011 04:08 GMT
#1521
Is Gretorp sleepy ?
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
April 25 2011 04:08 GMT
#1522
Sen pulling a FruitDealer and trying to sneak the gold
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
poor newb
Profile Joined April 2004
United States1879 Posts
April 25 2011 04:09 GMT
#1523
terrible place for hidden expo
How do you mine minerals?
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
April 25 2011 04:09 GMT
#1524
On April 25 2011 13:08 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 13:06 Kavas wrote:
On April 25 2011 13:05 iNcontroL wrote:
On April 25 2011 13:03 onedayclose wrote:
On April 25 2011 13:00 MUFFINS1 wrote:
LMAO Incrontrol betraying IDra


I definately think Geoff could benefit from some advice from Tasteless when referencing Idra since they are teammates! I mean you can't praise the guy every single second!


1. tasteless is not a teammate

2. I just said Sen is a better zerg than him

3. head out of ass plz


1. He's not? I think he mentioned several times he's EG's manager in South Korea in the GSL.


yeah tastless left awhile ago.

Incontrol has an interesting opinion i'm not sure who I think is better out of the 2 I still think idra's better though but both are amazing. Wish I could have seen idra's games today T_T.


Incontrol probably likes sens zerg style better. Some people who like aggressive zerg might say Kyrix is better than idra/morrow/ret, etc.
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 04:10:07
April 25 2011 04:09 GMT
#1525
Siege mode is done researching, boxer getting tanks, medivacs, marines, marauders, and researching stim and +attack upgrade
o choro é livre
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
April 25 2011 04:09 GMT
#1526
And Boxer scouts the gold expo!
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
April 25 2011 04:10 GMT
#1527
BoxeR using his drop as a chance to scout. Finds the expansion at the gold.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
I)etox
Profile Joined April 2011
1240 Posts
April 25 2011 04:10 GMT
#1528
boxer making sure he doesnt get bane busted xD hold this push boxer!!! gogogogo
Kavas
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia3421 Posts
April 25 2011 04:10 GMT
#1529
Thanks for all the replies.

Boxer almost lost the medivac O_O
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
April 25 2011 04:10 GMT
#1530
That sim city at BoxeR's natural is crazy. He definitely doesn't want to die.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
April 25 2011 04:10 GMT
#1531
It's not a halfhearted gold--he's using it as a forward hatch to help aggression reinforcement.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
Koush
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand31 Posts
April 25 2011 04:11 GMT
#1532
I'm continually impressed at BoxeR's building placements. So good.
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
April 25 2011 04:11 GMT
#1533
On April 25 2011 13:02 Fighter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 12:58 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:53 ArghUScaredMe wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:49 emecee wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:47 ArghUScaredMe wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:43 Ezekyle wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:35 ArghUScaredMe wrote:
On April 25 2011 12:33 Whole wrote:
i'm so proud to be IdrA's #1 fan.


Meh, I don't know how you can be a '#1 fan' of someone who rages like a little child.

I'm not a idrA hater, just a casual player. It's an observation anyone make.

If you don't get pissed off when you lose you don't care enough.

LOL, is that what idrA said? xD You really ate it up huh?

I'd give him credit if he was at least CONSISTENT with his BM. He only BMs to those who he thinks less of. And he's scared to BM to others who's more established than him.

on topic: gj idra, cloud was terribly outmatched.

??????
are you serious? of course he only BMs people who are worse than him because he thinks they are bad and do coinflip builds. he dosent BM people who are better than him because he respects them.

Who did he say he respects in current SC2 players?

I never believed in 'bad / coinflip builds'. I also never liked the label 'cheese' (I intend on make a thread on this actually).

The game has its design. Within that anything goes. Who says you have to play it a certain way? What right do you have to get mad at someone for beating your predictable strat?

It's no better than the old SC1 bnet days: "NO RUSH 20 MINS KK?"

boxer
tyler
mvp
kiwikaki
skew
nada
sen
sheth
machine
artosis
genius (I think)
mondragon
nestea
incontrol
gretorp (I think)
ret
jinro
day[9] (even though he doesnt really play anymore)

to name a few. Basically most people who were good at BW and then some.


I'm really curious how you know this... I mean, I'd heard Idra mention that he respects certain players, and I could've named a few players that were sure things to make a list like that... but... that whole list? ... how do you..?

i. who the hell doesn't respect boxer
ii. the way he talks to tyler indicates respect
iii. he's said good things about mvp iirc
iv. he's said that he thinks kiwi is a strong protoss player (if he didn't respect him he wouldn't say strong he would say abusive or something of the like)
v. he's said good things about skew
vi. nada was like his idol in BW afaik
vii. he's said good things about sen
viii. he's said good things about sheth
ix. he lives with machine and I'm sure they have a good relationship
x. artosis was his bff in korea
xi. I think I remember him saying genius is one of the better terrans, but that was a while ago I think so I'm not sure about that one
xii. mondragon was a good BW player and now he plays zerg, I dont think idra has said anything but I'm sure idra respects him for his skill in BW
xiii. he's said good things about nestea I'm pretty sure
xiv. he's friends and teammates with incontrol
xv. I thiiiiiink he's said good things about gretorp
xvi. he's said good things about ret despite telling him to suck a dick onstream haha
xvii. he's said good things about jinro
xviii. I'm pretty sure he respects day for his BW skill even though he doesn't really play anymore.
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Kavas
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia3421 Posts
April 25 2011 04:11 GMT
#1534
Sen sees the Great Wall of Boxer. Immediately runs.

Boxer moving out.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
April 25 2011 04:11 GMT
#1535
Whoa I just noticed that now... does that restaurant on Metalopolis say "BJ'S"? Lawl.
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
April 25 2011 04:11 GMT
#1536
BoxeR showing a lot of patience by doing a sloooow push. Just basically takes a step outside of his natural and sieges.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
poor newb
Profile Joined April 2004
United States1879 Posts
April 25 2011 04:12 GMT
#1537
16 minute lair np
How do you mine minerals?
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
April 25 2011 04:12 GMT
#1538
GG, Boxer takes it!!!!
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
Omar91
Profile Joined April 2010
Angola620 Posts
April 25 2011 04:12 GMT
#1539
GG !!! 1-1
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
April 25 2011 04:12 GMT
#1540
That was some really beautiful play from Boxer
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 49m
Replay Cast
17h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.