• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7940 users

[NASL] Day 2-5 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 98 Next
openbox1
Profile Joined March 2011
1393 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#541
I don't get it. Everyone is saying don't be critical etc... but it really is amateur hour.
Sound is terrible, video is laggy, battles always choppy, games are shown out of order, map pool is screwy, missed games, cancelled games, hostile chats etc...

Can you think of any other tourney with so much problems?
MLG had some problems with Bnet but that was beyond their control.

Everything within the control of the NASL guys has been screwed up hardcore.
Its just incompetence at every level.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#542
On April 25 2011 11:26 MUFFINS1 wrote:
I had high expectations for the NASL and I thought it would be casted in front of a live audience like the GSL etc. but I know realize it's a lag during big battle stream

Everything you've said in this thread is filled with tears. If you would have read up on the NASL you would have known how it would be. As well there will be a live audience and lan setting in the final 16.
Maxquatre
Profile Joined April 2011
France493 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#543
Khaldor is speaking like a male GlaDOS.
MUFFINS1
Profile Joined March 2011
United States533 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#544
What do u mean it doesn't favor toss, the whole PvZ matchup favors toss regardless
hi
sanya
Profile Joined February 2011
482 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#545
On April 25 2011 11:27 Moonwrath wrote:
Khaldor sounds like he is being broadcasted over loudspeakers in a war torn city that is about to be bombed.


he's from berlin so you're like a few decades late on that comment
If wishes were fishes , we'd all cast nets.
ZionsWrath
Profile Joined December 2010
United States121 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#546
Was lagging hard then Khaldor came on and had a horrible echo sound so I turned off stream, maybe next time.
Bathtub
Profile Joined August 2010
United States9 Posts
April 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#547
I love Khaldor so much !!! Such a good caster great for the NASL
+ Show Spoiler +
But of course it is ruined by the low sound quality x.x and lag but I am just beating a dead horse here its been said 1000x
Radin
Profile Joined July 2010
United States57 Posts
April 25 2011 02:29 GMT
#548
I'm very pleased with the improvements the NASL has made thus far, however, the lag in the last 2 matches has made it impossible for me to enjoy watching tonight. I'll check back later and see if it has improved at all.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
April 25 2011 02:29 GMT
#549
Seems the stream has settled hopefully we get to see a great series
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
April 25 2011 02:29 GMT
#550
I honestly don't know why Khaldor's sound is like that

when he casts on his own stream, it sounds perfectly fine
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
April 25 2011 02:30 GMT
#551
Um, Am I the only guy that is having zero lag issues whatsoever?

I'm watching it just fine on best quality.
MUFFINS1
Profile Joined March 2011
United States533 Posts
April 25 2011 02:30 GMT
#552
On April 25 2011 11:30 Defacer wrote:
Um, Am I the only guy that is having zero lag issues whatsoever?

I'm watching it just fine on best quality.

U are a minority
hi
ScaringKids
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal819 Posts
April 25 2011 02:30 GMT
#553
Cant watch this, sound is fine but image keeps freezing every 5 secs...
MC | NesTea | Jaedong | PartinG | Liquid'HerO | MvP | Flash | White-Ra | Polt | Squirtle |
zooalt
Profile Joined July 2010
104 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 02:31:15
April 25 2011 02:30 GMT
#554
NASL working together with MLG or any better explanation for the lag? :<
On one hand it makes me sad, because it's a cool league and I want to watch but on the other I'm getting really angry right now.because of this "!§$&§"$%& LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
FFS
Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be.
MUFFINS1
Profile Joined March 2011
United States533 Posts
April 25 2011 02:31 GMT
#555
On April 25 2011 11:28 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 11:26 MUFFINS1 wrote:
I had high expectations for the NASL and I thought it would be casted in front of a live audience like the GSL etc. but I know realize it's a lag during big battle stream

Everything you've said in this thread is filled with tears. If you would have read up on the NASL you would have known how it would be. As well there will be a live audience and lan setting in the final 16.

But I am filled with tears
hi
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 02:31:45
April 25 2011 02:31 GMT
#556
On April 25 2011 11:30 Defacer wrote:
Um, Am I the only guy that is having zero lag issues whatsoever?

I'm watching it just fine on best quality.


probably

watching both NASL and IPL on 480, and one lags and one doesnt, can u guess which one? :D
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 02:31:43
April 25 2011 02:31 GMT
#557
Nydus from Zenio!
But stargate from Mana, Zenio better pull queens!
Two82
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway11 Posts
April 25 2011 02:31 GMT
#558
Stream quality terrible, cant deliver high res and overall choppy for me whatever res except few random games.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 25 2011 02:31 GMT
#559
I am going to have to call it quits for the night. The lag is just to horrible. I watch Idra tomorrow.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
April 25 2011 02:31 GMT
#560
I'ts so weird...I can watch any other 1080p stream (even 3 or 4 simultaneously) on justin.tv just fine. But NASL is sooo choppy in the visual department At least some of you get a lag-free show.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm235
League of Legends
JimRising 743
Other Games
summit1g9176
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick987
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2263
League of Legends
• Rush1352
• Lourlo1118
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 35m
INu's Battles
6h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 35m
Replay Cast
17h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.