On April 24 2011 11:59 57 Corvette wrote:
Epic attack wins it for Machine.
Epic attack wins it for Machine.
Yeah that attack was so awesome to watch.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Fries
United States124 Posts
On April 24 2011 11:59 57 Corvette wrote: Epic attack wins it for Machine. Yeah that attack was so awesome to watch. | ||
|
lbmaian
United States689 Posts
| ||
|
motbob
United States12546 Posts
Poll: Recommend game 3? ya (22) na (7) 29 total votes Your vote: Recommend game 3? | ||
|
cynical
Canada589 Posts
| ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
| ||
|
Phayt
Canada346 Posts
| ||
|
udgnim
United States8024 Posts
| ||
|
StyLeD
United States2965 Posts
Thanks! | ||
|
Techno
1900 Posts
On April 24 2011 12:00 Phayt wrote: You know at the beginning Gretorp missing every single reference was annoying, but it's quickly becoming hilarious. hahahahahaha yes, quite. | ||
|
oPPRoBe
United States199 Posts
![]() More hope for the future! | ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On April 24 2011 12:00 motbob wrote: Poll: Recommend game 3? ya (22) na (7) 29 total votes Your vote: Recommend game 3? I approve of this poll, most polls are way too complicated. This is right to the point and doesn't take too much space / time to read. By the way, I'd vote ... no I guess, due to the lack of a neutral option | ||
|
KobeLobster
70 Posts
Edit: looks like there is a beer on idra's desk | ||
|
TheTenthDoc
United States9561 Posts
| ||
|
Nausea
Sweden807 Posts
Also i find it funny that machines steelseries headset provides better sound than the commentators. | ||
|
xza
Singapore1600 Posts
can't wait to see awesome select play! | ||
|
Zarahtra
Iceland4053 Posts
On April 24 2011 12:00 lbmaian wrote: Wow...how can you not know of starship troopers gretorp when that was one of the most popular SC1 UMS maps -_- He prob didn't hear inc properly or something. It's pretty hard not to get that sentence, even ignoring it as a reference to a movie. But yer... I don't know, maybe it was just since those matches were so incredibly one sided, but I think they aren't being impartial enough. I don't know how you can blame them about it though, esp inc since it is his teammate but yer... A bit annoying since ofc I'm rooting for the non-slimey disgusting race ![]() | ||
|
CubEdIn
Romania5359 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Techno
1900 Posts
| ||
|
venge1155
United States174 Posts
On April 24 2011 12:00 Phayt wrote: You know at the beginning Gretorp missing every single reference was annoying, but it's quickly becoming hilarious. This is basically my feeling about the NASL casting all together. Although I would change the word annoying to awkward. I am now sad when I do not see Gre and incontrol casting together. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|