On May 26 2011 04:25 lovedoctor wrote:
Cloud is italian!
Cloud is italian!
he's usually shown with a german flag since he lives here
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
On May 26 2011 04:25 lovedoctor wrote: Cloud is italian! he's usually shown with a german flag since he lives here | ||
|
FinBenton
Finland870 Posts
| ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
On May 26 2011 04:32 FinBenton wrote: Casters have so bad mics so I cant watch/listen sorry. I cannot understand why people dont get decent ~100e mics even if they dont cast that regularly :| Do you really not understand why people who don't cast regularly don't get €100 mics? | ||
|
Klaent
Sweden374 Posts
| ||
|
GameCreds
France1079 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On May 26 2011 04:54 Klaent wrote: What an awesome map! Havent seen this one before. I have seen it used in other ESL tournaments and I really like it too. Others critisized it, but I dont remember why. | ||
|
FinBenton
Finland870 Posts
On May 26 2011 04:41 hifriend wrote: Show nested quote + On May 26 2011 04:32 FinBenton wrote: Casters have so bad mics so I cant watch/listen sorry. I cannot understand why people dont get decent ~100e mics even if they dont cast that regularly :| Do you really not understand why people who don't cast regularly don't get €100 mics? Yeah Im student and use that only to chat with my friends when gaming but even I can get that.. If you like cast even 1 pro game a month then why not do everyone a favor and get one? | ||
|
Barkas853
Croatia18 Posts
Mana - irreplaceable | ||
|
Cocacooh
Norway1510 Posts
| ||
|
busbarn
Sweden984 Posts
| ||
|
PigglyWinks
364 Posts
| ||
|
Arc1
Poland849 Posts
Mana said: Daj mi piwo Mana, you're my hero ![]() | ||
|
GameCreds
France1079 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Angryhorse
Sweden387 Posts
| ||
|
busbarn
Sweden984 Posts
| ||
|
Arc1
Poland849 Posts
| ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
| ||
|
[M]Serra
France41 Posts
| ||
|
GameCreds
France1079 Posts
![]() THUR 05/26 - Dailymotion Cup - Playoffs #4 Tonigh's games: 19:00 CET - Empire.Nerchio vs Liquid.TLO 20:30 CET - aTnDarkforce vs Mouz.Morrow22:00 CET - StreloK vs EmpireKas Watch the first round of playoffs for the Dailymotion Cup's 5.000€ cash prize! LIVE STREAMS
| ||
|
PigglyWinks
364 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|