• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11700 users

[GSL] S3 Ro64 Day 1 - Page 162

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 Next
singularity14
Profile Joined October 2010
44 Posts
November 22 2010 23:22 GMT
#3221
On November 23 2010 08:05 NPF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 07:54 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:53 Qikz wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
lol being maxed is not an excuse for having too many minerals... hitting 200 should coincide with an attack. but there are some situations where having thousands of minerals isn't a significant mistake. they are just kinda rare on shakuras


I think he was just banking so that when his army died he could just instant rebuild wasn't he? I mean, he lost a ton of stuff and replenished it fairly quickly from what I saw anyways. Since he had so many vikings i think ^^

dunno i dont watch trash play sc2


LoL, I just find this halarious.I know you're Amazing Tyler, but you should not be trash talking other players equally as good as you. Sure you can see flaws in his play, and I think he had like 80-90 harvesters too. He did end up making 10-11 ultras and 50 lings after he sacked his army with that large amount of minerals.

I can't even go into much more detail since I may make a mistake, but I don't think you can call what he did playing like trash.Or am I missing your point?


No no.. it's just sometimes hard to detect sarcasm from Tyler. He knows he's not even 1/10 the player Nestea is.


SgtMuffins
Profile Joined June 2010
United States37 Posts
November 22 2010 23:27 GMT
#3222
On November 23 2010 08:22 singularity14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:05 NPF wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:54 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:53 Qikz wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
lol being maxed is not an excuse for having too many minerals... hitting 200 should coincide with an attack. but there are some situations where having thousands of minerals isn't a significant mistake. they are just kinda rare on shakuras


I think he was just banking so that when his army died he could just instant rebuild wasn't he? I mean, he lost a ton of stuff and replenished it fairly quickly from what I saw anyways. Since he had so many vikings i think ^^

dunno i dont watch trash play sc2


LoL, I just find this halarious.I know you're Amazing Tyler, but you should not be trash talking other players equally as good as you. Sure you can see flaws in his play, and I think he had like 80-90 harvesters too. He did end up making 10-11 ultras and 50 lings after he sacked his army with that large amount of minerals.

I can't even go into much more detail since I may make a mistake, but I don't think you can call what he did playing like trash.Or am I missing your point?


No no.. it's just sometimes hard to detect sarcasm from Tyler. He knows he's not even 1/10 the player Nestea is.




You know, I'd normally give Tyler the benefit of the doubt, because he's a pretty mild and manner guy, but I've seen a LOT of pros talking shit about NesTea, and I can't for the life of me understand where they're coming from. Something that WORKS trumps all. Your theorycrafting means jack if it doesn't win tournaments, like NesTea does.
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
November 22 2010 23:31 GMT
#3223
On November 23 2010 07:54 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 07:53 Qikz wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
lol being maxed is not an excuse for having too many minerals... hitting 200 should coincide with an attack. but there are some situations where having thousands of minerals isn't a significant mistake. they are just kinda rare on shakuras


I think he was just banking so that when his army died he could just instant rebuild wasn't he? I mean, he lost a ton of stuff and replenished it fairly quickly from what I saw anyways. Since he had so many vikings i think ^^

dunno i dont watch trash play sc2


Haha, so when are you going to win a GSL NonY?
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
November 22 2010 23:31 GMT
#3224
On November 23 2010 08:27 SgtMuffins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:22 singularity14 wrote:
On November 23 2010 08:05 NPF wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:54 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:53 Qikz wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
lol being maxed is not an excuse for having too many minerals... hitting 200 should coincide with an attack. but there are some situations where having thousands of minerals isn't a significant mistake. they are just kinda rare on shakuras


I think he was just banking so that when his army died he could just instant rebuild wasn't he? I mean, he lost a ton of stuff and replenished it fairly quickly from what I saw anyways. Since he had so many vikings i think ^^

dunno i dont watch trash play sc2


LoL, I just find this halarious.I know you're Amazing Tyler, but you should not be trash talking other players equally as good as you. Sure you can see flaws in his play, and I think he had like 80-90 harvesters too. He did end up making 10-11 ultras and 50 lings after he sacked his army with that large amount of minerals.

I can't even go into much more detail since I may make a mistake, but I don't think you can call what he did playing like trash.Or am I missing your point?


No no.. it's just sometimes hard to detect sarcasm from Tyler. He knows he's not even 1/10 the player Nestea is.




You know, I'd normally give Tyler the benefit of the doubt, because he's a pretty mild and manner guy, but I've seen a LOT of pros talking shit about NesTea, and I can't for the life of me understand where they're coming from. Something that WORKS trumps all. Your theorycrafting means jack if it doesn't win tournaments, like NesTea does.

Everything he does is quite sloppy, and he had a relatively easy road to GSL finals. I didn't even see the guy make a single creep tumor until the round of 4 :S
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
SgtMuffins
Profile Joined June 2010
United States37 Posts
November 22 2010 23:32 GMT
#3225
On November 23 2010 08:31 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:27 SgtMuffins wrote:
On November 23 2010 08:22 singularity14 wrote:
On November 23 2010 08:05 NPF wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:54 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:53 Qikz wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
lol being maxed is not an excuse for having too many minerals... hitting 200 should coincide with an attack. but there are some situations where having thousands of minerals isn't a significant mistake. they are just kinda rare on shakuras


I think he was just banking so that when his army died he could just instant rebuild wasn't he? I mean, he lost a ton of stuff and replenished it fairly quickly from what I saw anyways. Since he had so many vikings i think ^^

dunno i dont watch trash play sc2


LoL, I just find this halarious.I know you're Amazing Tyler, but you should not be trash talking other players equally as good as you. Sure you can see flaws in his play, and I think he had like 80-90 harvesters too. He did end up making 10-11 ultras and 50 lings after he sacked his army with that large amount of minerals.

I can't even go into much more detail since I may make a mistake, but I don't think you can call what he did playing like trash.Or am I missing your point?


No no.. it's just sometimes hard to detect sarcasm from Tyler. He knows he's not even 1/10 the player Nestea is.




You know, I'd normally give Tyler the benefit of the doubt, because he's a pretty mild and manner guy, but I've seen a LOT of pros talking shit about NesTea, and I can't for the life of me understand where they're coming from. Something that WORKS trumps all. Your theorycrafting means jack if it doesn't win tournaments, like NesTea does.

Everything he does is quite sloppy, and he had a relatively easy road to GSL finals. I didn't even see the guy make a single creep tumor until the round of 4 :S


You know what I didn't see the guy do until the round of 2?
Lose a game.
Turing
Profile Joined April 2010
United States211 Posts
November 22 2010 23:38 GMT
#3226
Maka gave the best interview ever. He's so goofy.
11cc
Profile Joined May 2008
Finland561 Posts
November 22 2010 23:38 GMT
#3227
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/players/29_ZergBong

1 monthly tournament doesn't change the fact that he is still zergbong...... maybe if he wins 2-3 in a row i might forget
Bluerain
Profile Joined April 2010
United States348 Posts
November 22 2010 23:40 GMT
#3228
if you want sc2 to hit mainstream, u cant use day9, he jus sounds too nerdy. nothing wrong w sounding like that but its not gonna make sc2 popular. tastosis is best ive heard of yet.
Hurfdurf
Profile Joined November 2010
United States45 Posts
November 22 2010 23:42 GMT
#3229
Hah, Tyler doesn't afraid of anything. Even Korean champions.
The only thing that shuts my pie hole is pie.
DROPPINBOMBS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States312 Posts
November 22 2010 23:43 GMT
#3230
Jon is so giddy and goofy, I could not help from rolling on the floor laughing, When he was talking to the chinese translator, he turned to the camera giggled and gave the troll face. Hes a fucking hero.
Ideas are bullet-proof.
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
November 22 2010 23:45 GMT
#3231
Is Tyler turning into the new Protoss Idra?

I laughed soooo hard at the Maka interview, he was in love with the mic. Maybe that was what was offering him a kiss if he made it really far?
Cadgers
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States514 Posts
November 22 2010 23:46 GMT
#3232
Anyone have a link to the after game interviews?
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
November 22 2010 23:48 GMT
#3233
On November 23 2010 08:46 Cadgers wrote:
Anyone have a link to the after game interviews?


http://www.gomtv.net/2010gslopens3/gomcam/
Cadgers
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States514 Posts
November 22 2010 23:52 GMT
#3234
On November 23 2010 08:48 Dakkas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:46 Cadgers wrote:
Anyone have a link to the after game interviews?


http://www.gomtv.net/2010gslopens3/gomcam/


thanks.

the maka interview was awesome
positron.
Profile Joined May 2010
634 Posts
November 22 2010 23:53 GMT
#3235
On November 23 2010 08:45 Dakkas wrote:
Is Tyler turning into the new Protoss Idra?


Probably too much time spent with InControl.
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
November 22 2010 23:56 GMT
#3236
On November 23 2010 08:53 positron. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:45 Dakkas wrote:
Is Tyler turning into the new Protoss Idra?


Probably too much time spent with InControl.


InControl is probably more mannered that him lol
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
Mereel
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany895 Posts
November 23 2010 00:03 GMT
#3237
i dont know why they cant make good openers like ogn does

this new one sucks -.-
TPW Mapmaking Team
Polygamy
Profile Joined January 2010
Austria1114 Posts
November 23 2010 00:06 GMT
#3238
I agree with Tyler just because a good player plays a bad game does not mean I am going to watch it.
chokke
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway228 Posts
November 23 2010 00:14 GMT
#3239
Can't wait for the next Sen-interwiev, going to be a true Translationparty.
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
November 23 2010 00:31 GMT
#3240
On November 23 2010 08:22 singularity14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:05 NPF wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:54 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:53 Qikz wrote:
On November 23 2010 07:48 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
lol being maxed is not an excuse for having too many minerals... hitting 200 should coincide with an attack. but there are some situations where having thousands of minerals isn't a significant mistake. they are just kinda rare on shakuras


I think he was just banking so that when his army died he could just instant rebuild wasn't he? I mean, he lost a ton of stuff and replenished it fairly quickly from what I saw anyways. Since he had so many vikings i think ^^

dunno i dont watch trash play sc2


LoL, I just find this halarious.I know you're Amazing Tyler, but you should not be trash talking other players equally as good as you. Sure you can see flaws in his play, and I think he had like 80-90 harvesters too. He did end up making 10-11 ultras and 50 lings after he sacked his army with that large amount of minerals.

I can't even go into much more detail since I may make a mistake, but I don't think you can call what he did playing like trash.Or am I missing your point?


No no.. it's just sometimes hard to detect sarcasm from Tyler. He knows he's not even 1/10 the player Nestea is.




Are you serious .... LOL you've gotta be kidding me
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 459
Dendi0
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS63
Livibee51
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 53m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.