• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9977 users

iCCup TV Challenge - Thread #3 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 06 2010 18:13 GMT
#61
On August 06 2010 17:47 FreshandLegit wrote:
Team Double D wants in

Name: Fresh
Character Code: 935
Race: Terran

Name: Rod
Character Code: 792
Race: Protoss


Name: English
Character Code: 432
Race: Terran


Name: Itwasluck
Character Code: 547
Race: Zerg


You cannont sign up multiple people. They need to come themselves and sign up if they want in. Everyone so far has been added to the sign up list
Life is Good.
Cos
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
August 06 2010 18:21 GMT
#62
Name: Tyke
Character Code: 855
Race: Terran
MoreFaSho
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1427 Posts
August 06 2010 19:57 GMT
#63
Name: MoreFaSho
Code: 996
Race: Zerg

I will absolutely be there for the start, but I can't be on bnet by 4:30pm PST because I'll be at work, I can leave at around 4:40pm and I only live a few blocks away. Can I verify by e-mail?
I always try to shield slam face, just to make sure it doesnt work
FearTHeFrO
Profile Joined August 2010
United States204 Posts
August 06 2010 20:14 GMT
#64
FrO
221
Protoss
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
August 06 2010 20:17 GMT
#65
You should just declare me the supreme champion of ITC for all time....

But realistically...I'm going to sign up for this when I hit Diamond..which could be a while.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
August 06 2010 20:55 GMT
#66
I lost a couple games and got promoted to diamond, so if there's still a spot, hurr I am!

SiguR
698
Zerg
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
August 06 2010 20:56 GMT
#67
On August 06 2010 14:17 Alou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2010 13:11 SiguR wrote:
I'd really like to participate. However, I havent been promoted to diamond yet. I'm rank 1 plat by quite a few points, and everyone below me is getting promoted. i've been asking them after they've got promoted and they are telling me they got promoted after losing a few. I haven't lost 7 games yet in plat, and I read somewhere that you have to lose seven before you get promoted (though that could be a load of bull).

I will probably be diamond by tomorrow. however, there probably won't be any spots by then. I know you guys probably have about a billion people trying to get into these, so I expect no exception to be made, but if there's even the most remote chance I could get a chance to participate, here is my info:

SiguR
698
Zerg

Otherwise, I'll just have to wait until the next one :D.
And if it counts for anything, I was diamond in beta.



You need to be Diamond. I cannot make exceptions. Sorry.



I lost a couple games and got promoted to diamond :D, so if there's still a spot, hurr I am!

SiguR
698
Zerg
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 06 2010 21:12 GMT
#68
On August 07 2010 05:56 SiguR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2010 14:17 Alou wrote:
On August 06 2010 13:11 SiguR wrote:
I'd really like to participate. However, I havent been promoted to diamond yet. I'm rank 1 plat by quite a few points, and everyone below me is getting promoted. i've been asking them after they've got promoted and they are telling me they got promoted after losing a few. I haven't lost 7 games yet in plat, and I read somewhere that you have to lose seven before you get promoted (though that could be a load of bull).

I will probably be diamond by tomorrow. however, there probably won't be any spots by then. I know you guys probably have about a billion people trying to get into these, so I expect no exception to be made, but if there's even the most remote chance I could get a chance to participate, here is my info:

SiguR
698
Zerg

Otherwise, I'll just have to wait until the next one :D.
And if it counts for anything, I was diamond in beta.



You need to be Diamond. I cannot make exceptions. Sorry.



I lost a couple games and got promoted to diamond :D, so if there's still a spot, hurr I am!

SiguR
698
Zerg


Congrats!
Life is Good.
Marcury
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada141 Posts
August 06 2010 21:39 GMT
#69
Kayce
180
Protoss
Rjay
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada73 Posts
August 07 2010 00:59 GMT
#70
Ermac
377
Protoss
Clonze
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada281 Posts
August 07 2010 01:18 GMT
#71
Name: Clonze
Character Code: 335
Race: T
Putting zenio on your fantasy team is almost as bad as putting him on your actual team. -Alex Smith
Ballistixz
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1269 Posts
August 07 2010 19:31 GMT
#72
name: Yoshi
Code: 863
Race: Zerg

i am currently rank 2 in my diamond division.
Aoratha
Profile Joined July 2010
United States18 Posts
August 07 2010 19:41 GMT
#73
if theres still room...
Aoratha
199
Zerg
Muppination
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada34 Posts
August 07 2010 19:45 GMT
#74
Name - Muppination
Character Code - 208
Race - Terran
syri.fef
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-08 19:44:27
August 07 2010 19:48 GMT
#75
Name: Siri
Code: 258
Race: Protoss

Actually can't make it, thought times were PST, they're EST, have to work. Never mind.
Mayacil
Profile Joined July 2010
United States38 Posts
August 07 2010 19:49 GMT
#76
Air
307
Terran
Fiendish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States210 Posts
August 07 2010 19:52 GMT
#77
Fiendish
163
Terran
Fenix
Profile Joined April 2007
Peru112 Posts
August 07 2010 19:54 GMT
#78
Name: Fenix
Character Code: 1860
Race: Terran
IMFenix http://www.facebook.com/Fenix.sc2
Doriboi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States181 Posts
August 07 2010 20:05 GMT
#79
Name: Doriboi
Character Code: 355
Race: Terran

Ooops might be a bit late for this one. I'll be around for backup if you need me Alou.

And Reborn and Blade are bad. You shouldn't put them in:D

Pew Pew! www.fusionesports.com www.facebook.com/fusionsc2
teaCher
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada521 Posts
August 07 2010 20:06 GMT
#80
teacherwish
860
Terran
Follow me @H2O_teaCher ..... www.pmsclan.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta44
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 246
CosmosSc2 77
RuFF_SC2 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1922
GuemChi 1323
Artosis 637
910 46
Bale 20
MaD[AoV]20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever405
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 891
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Other Games
summit1g9000
Day[9].tv742
shahzam679
C9.Mang0329
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv742
• Shiphtur476
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 47m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.