Character Code : 260
Race : Protoss
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Monk___
United States123 Posts
Character Code : 260 Race : Protoss | ||
|
Noak3
United States236 Posts
Character Code: 438 Race: P | ||
|
dapz
27 Posts
533 protoss | ||
|
Kerrdezzy
United States50 Posts
607 protoss | ||
|
Emo
40 Posts
620 Protoss | ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
On August 06 2010 13:11 SiguR wrote: I'd really like to participate. However, I havent been promoted to diamond yet. I'm rank 1 plat by quite a few points, and everyone below me is getting promoted. i've been asking them after they've got promoted and they are telling me they got promoted after losing a few. I haven't lost 7 games yet in plat, and I read somewhere that you have to lose seven before you get promoted (though that could be a load of bull). I will probably be diamond by tomorrow. however, there probably won't be any spots by then. I know you guys probably have about a billion people trying to get into these, so I expect no exception to be made, but if there's even the most remote chance I could get a chance to participate, here is my info: SiguR 698 Zerg Otherwise, I'll just have to wait until the next one :D. And if it counts for anything, I was diamond in beta. You need to be Diamond. I cannot make exceptions. Sorry. | ||
|
Jermstuddog
United States2231 Posts
141 Zerg | ||
|
BaronFel
United States155 Posts
818 Protoss | ||
|
goodfight
United States43 Posts
791 Zerg | ||
|
Rebornx3
Canada200 Posts
Character Code: 725 Race: Z | ||
|
zanderfever.TV
United States362 Posts
Character Code: 226 Race: Protoss | ||
|
Therapist..
United States57 Posts
Character Code: 731 Race: Zerg | ||
|
Shuffleus
Australia764 Posts
Character Code: 734 Race: Z | ||
|
Erosion
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
Neon_Monkey
United States270 Posts
Character Code: 334 Race: Protoss | ||
|
Coindrop
United States203 Posts
Name: Fresh Character Code: 935 Race: Terran Name: Rod Character Code: 792 Race: Protoss Name: English Character Code: 432 Race: Terran Name: Itwasluck Character Code: 547 Race: Zerg | ||
|
Papulatus
United States669 Posts
Character Code: 869 Race: Terran | ||
|
Hasuu
Canada178 Posts
216 protoss | ||
|
Sonic515
United States2 Posts
605 Protoss | ||
|
Lexvink
Canada310 Posts
512 Zerg | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP49 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Letter147 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|