JermStudDog
141
Zerg
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Jermstuddog
United States2231 Posts
JermStudDog 141 Zerg | ||
|
Regnen
United States21 Posts
| ||
|
arrrk
63 Posts
973 random | ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
Just play at 9 PM Est. At 9:10, if you're opponent is not on, message me and I may be able to get you a replacement. If not, free win. Rounds go as you win. I may ask some of you to wait so casters can stream the matches with little wait time for the viewers. And that's that. Top 2 move on to ITL where they play in weekly show matches with all the top NA server players. Bracket will be posted later tonight when I get back from a meeting I'm going to. It starts at 7 PM est, so I'll probably be back around 8 PM est (hour before tournament). But I just want time to make sure. ![]() | ||
|
MoreFaSho
United States1427 Posts
996 Zerg | ||
|
wishbones
Canada2600 Posts
Code: 218 Race: Protoss | ||
|
Aeyce
United States45 Posts
265 Protoss | ||
|
MoreFaSho
United States1427 Posts
On August 24 2010 00:38 Alou wrote: You play if you are one of the first 32 people to sign up (according to my post, beginning of page 8 and onwards). Then you just show up and start playing at 9 PM est (10 KST, top right corner time). There is no need to check in at all. Just play at 9 PM Est. At 9:10, if you're opponent is on, message me and I may be able to get you a replacement. If not, free win. Rounds go as you win. I may ask some of you to wait so casters can stream the matches with little wait time for the viewers. And that's that. Top 2 move on to ITL where they play in weekly show matches with all the top NA server players. Bracket will be posted later tonight when I get back from a meeting I'm going to. It starts at 7 PM est, so I'll probably be back around 8 PM est (hour before tournament). But I just want time to make sure. ![]() Should be "if your opponent is not on", might want to edit even though it's obvious. | ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
On August 24 2010 01:29 MoreFasho wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2010 00:38 Alou wrote: You play if you are one of the first 32 people to sign up (according to my post, beginning of page 8 and onwards). Then you just show up and start playing at 9 PM est (10 KST, top right corner time). There is no need to check in at all. Just play at 9 PM Est. At 9:10, if you're opponent is on, message me and I may be able to get you a replacement. If not, free win. Rounds go as you win. I may ask some of you to wait so casters can stream the matches with little wait time for the viewers. And that's that. Top 2 move on to ITL where they play in weekly show matches with all the top NA server players. Bracket will be posted later tonight when I get back from a meeting I'm going to. It starts at 7 PM est, so I'll probably be back around 8 PM est (hour before tournament). But I just want time to make sure. ![]() Should be "if your opponent is not on", might want to edit even though it's obvious. woops | ||
|
Salv
Canada3083 Posts
Character Code: 856 Race: P | ||
|
XuZ
United States54 Posts
433 Protoss | ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
![]() Might need some back ups too. So join too! Starting in 8 hours ![]() | ||
|
Faveokatro
80 Posts
234 Protoss | ||
|
rycho
United States360 Posts
646 protoss | ||
|
asdfTT123
United States989 Posts
762 Protoss Thanks. ![]() | ||
|
Ryze
Canada234 Posts
448 Zerg | ||
|
teaCher
Canada521 Posts
860 Terran | ||
|
jra64
United States104 Posts
980 Terran | ||
|
Rebornx3
Canada200 Posts
725 Zerg | ||
|
KnightwhoSaysNI
Canada60 Posts
242 Terran | ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|