• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

Root Gaming vs. EG Clan War - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
August 03 2010 19:47 GMT
#61
lol @ the linup change..
AnodyneSea
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Jamaica757 Posts
August 03 2010 20:34 GMT
#62
On August 04 2010 04:29 qxc wrote:
New lineups

+ Show Spoiler +

drewbie vs. inka
cauthonluck vs. strifecro
slush vs. lzgamer
kiwikaki vs. incontrol
qxc vs. machine


no sheth T_T
Lost within the hope of freedom, not for control but in the light of our cause
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
August 03 2010 20:50 GMT
#63
How am I supposed to play AND watch this stuff at the same time? Arg. I need my new monitors T.T
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 03 2010 20:57 GMT
#64
On August 04 2010 02:32 CatZ.root wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 01:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough


lol, that's pretty funny, you're always so funny.

Turns out iNcontroL negociated with our Admin Lickitung (with help from qxc) the lineup and I think that they being new to this, got hustled. I asked Lickitung not to make any lineups w/o me and/or Drewbie, but he chose not to listen.

This is in my eyes the worst possible matchups for my team, but I don't mind, I think we're still favored. Either way, I told qxc and Lickitung that they got hustled and explained my reasoning. They agreed with me that they messed it up, I didn't ask them to change anything.

But qxc apparently emailed you, cause he actually thinks you're a reasonable/nice guy for some reason. Never shared his thoughts, I hope this will teach him.

we'll play with this lineups... and win , glhf


This is about as dick of a response as you can give.

Your admin contacted me for a cw.
I set up the draw with your admin being consulted by one of your players (I have no relation to that communication).
We agreed on the cw (fun cw mind you lol)
I then get contacted that Root has changed all the mu's and I need to deal with that.

That is NOT how cw's are done. Either it is random or captains alternate mu's so the cw is fair.

Being a dick and in general a pain in the ass IS standard for you but sometimes you try and be more diplomatic. I'm sorry to see that isn't the case.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 03 2010 20:58 GMT
#65
Good luck EG!
Try TL Mafia!!!
KiWiKaKi
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada691 Posts
August 03 2010 21:00 GMT
#66
wtf is this ... i want to play machine not a pile of shit mirror
ur pro or ur noob , thats life
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 03 2010 21:01 GMT
#67
qxc picked that mu, blame him. Or not, I probably hustled him into a PvP lol
EG_rebound
Profile Joined August 2010
United States5 Posts
August 03 2010 22:08 GMT
#68
Let's go EG! :D
"I'M IN DEEP!! D:"
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
August 03 2010 22:30 GMT
#69
With all this e-tension it should set the foundation for a good match.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 03 2010 22:32 GMT
#70
Yeah I liked the first set of MU's first. Oh well should be fun to watch ^^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
August 03 2010 22:34 GMT
#71
lol, I like how sheth being replaced with slush changes all 4 other lineups.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 03 2010 22:35 GMT
#72
Not a fan of the PvP but it will be a fun clan war either way. Excited for it!
Life is Good.
Elprede
Profile Joined June 2010
74 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 23:20:17
August 03 2010 22:46 GMT
#73
Will we be able to watch this as it is happening today? If so where?

Edit: never mind I can't read, Can't wait to see it!
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
August 03 2010 23:14 GMT
#74
On August 04 2010 05:57 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 02:32 CatZ.root wrote:
On August 04 2010 01:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough


lol, that's pretty funny, you're always so funny.

Turns out iNcontroL negociated with our Admin Lickitung (with help from qxc) the lineup and I think that they being new to this, got hustled. I asked Lickitung not to make any lineups w/o me and/or Drewbie, but he chose not to listen.

This is in my eyes the worst possible matchups for my team, but I don't mind, I think we're still favored. Either way, I told qxc and Lickitung that they got hustled and explained my reasoning. They agreed with me that they messed it up, I didn't ask them to change anything.

But qxc apparently emailed you, cause he actually thinks you're a reasonable/nice guy for some reason. Never shared his thoughts, I hope this will teach him.

we'll play with this lineups... and win , glhf


This is about as dick of a response as you can give.

Your admin contacted me for a cw.
I set up the draw with your admin being consulted by one of your players (I have no relation to that communication).
We agreed on the cw (fun cw mind you lol)
I then get contacted that Root has changed all the mu's and I need to deal with that.

That is NOT how cw's are done. Either it is random or captains alternate mu's so the cw is fair.

Being a dick and in general a pain in the ass IS standard for you but sometimes you try and be more diplomatic. I'm sorry to see that isn't the case.



Totally agree... it's really bm to just change the draw after it was made. It's Root's fault. If you don't trust someone, don't give them leadership roles within a team, it's as simple as that. I feel bad for the players, that was a really ;; move O_o;
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
August 03 2010 23:19 GMT
#75
I think everyone needs to get naked and mud wrestle to decide who was BM in picking matchups.

regardless, I am very much looking forward to some starcraft-community-drama-fueled clan wars.

HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
August 03 2010 23:21 GMT
#76
more fail from lickitung causing more e-drama, im not surprised
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
August 03 2010 23:27 GMT
#77
wait did i mess some e-drama with huk and lickitung?
Meow.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
August 03 2010 23:34 GMT
#78
I havent seen slush play since the TLI, so I am pumped for that.... isnt strifeco terran as well? you should mix up those 2 mirrors, cause mirrors are lame.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 23:46:22
August 03 2010 23:43 GMT
#79
On August 04 2010 08:14 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 05:57 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On August 04 2010 02:32 CatZ.root wrote:
On August 04 2010 01:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough


lol, that's pretty funny, you're always so funny.

Turns out iNcontroL negociated with our Admin Lickitung (with help from qxc) the lineup and I think that they being new to this, got hustled. I asked Lickitung not to make any lineups w/o me and/or Drewbie, but he chose not to listen.

This is in my eyes the worst possible matchups for my team, but I don't mind, I think we're still favored. Either way, I told qxc and Lickitung that they got hustled and explained my reasoning. They agreed with me that they messed it up, I didn't ask them to change anything.

But qxc apparently emailed you, cause he actually thinks you're a reasonable/nice guy for some reason. Never shared his thoughts, I hope this will teach him.

we'll play with this lineups... and win , glhf


This is about as dick of a response as you can give.

Your admin contacted me for a cw.
I set up the draw with your admin being consulted by one of your players (I have no relation to that communication).
We agreed on the cw (fun cw mind you lol)
I then get contacted that Root has changed all the mu's and I need to deal with that.

That is NOT how cw's are done. Either it is random or captains alternate mu's so the cw is fair.

Being a dick and in general a pain in the ass IS standard for you but sometimes you try and be more diplomatic. I'm sorry to see that isn't the case.



Totally agree... it's really bm to just change the draw after it was made. It's Root's fault. If you don't trust someone, don't give them leadership roles within a team, it's as simple as that. I feel bad for the players, that was a really ;; move O_o;


Sorry but this >turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough <<< is as dick of a commentary as you can give, you always try and be a polite dick trying to fix it with a smiley, that's why my comment has a smiley as well.

The lineups were done and should not have been changed, as I said, qxc tried to fix it on his own by asking you to change some things, no need to say or assume we want anything changed because its not favorable enough, THAT is a dick move. I agree with you Draws could/should be random, but from what lickitung told me, YOU wanted to negociate the draws that same day, and you didn't want Mirror matches. I complained to my team, not to you, what's done is done, we'll play with the draw that's posted on the main thread.

Don't want to have to listen to how we changed the draws cause it wasn't favorable for us after the cw is played. I agree with Xeris as well, there is no changing draws after they are made, again, I made sure qxc and lickitung knew that the draw they made wasnt favorable so that it didn't happen again in the future, qxc decided he'd try to fix what he had done and renegociate the draws, not the right call, and not nessesary, we'll play with the initial lineups. gl hf
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
llortyag
Profile Joined August 2010
United States64 Posts
August 03 2010 23:49 GMT
#80
lol such drama iNcontroLL
This place is backwards
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 90
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 172
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
JimRising 342
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe246
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 31
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 21m
INu's Battles
13h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.