Please put VODs on the first page, in spoiler.
thanks and good night.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
s.a.y
Croatia3840 Posts
Please put VODs on the first page, in spoiler. thanks and good night. | ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
| ||
|
MICHELLE
Korea (South)199 Posts
Go root!~ | ||
|
dragon_rom
United States86 Posts
| ||
|
ROOTdrewbie
Canada1392 Posts
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
Thus far I am 12 minutes from taking w/o vs Root and filing a complaint with the BOFCW (Bureau of Friendly Clan Wars) Absolve. | ||
|
Psyonic_Reaver
United States4343 Posts
Click the Psyonic_Reaver stream on the right to watch! Edit: I have to stream in low quality because my card overheated and can't handle any higher quality. Please do not bitch about it. I KNOW. I'm having a new card shipped in but it won't make it in time for this Clan War. | ||
|
Liquid`Sheth
United States2095 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Geoff and Catz just put on that little show to provide an entertainment for those of you on tl.net! Just giving everyone a heads up! + Show Spoiler + Actually I'm just kidding, but wouldn't it have been nice if I wasn't. <3 GL Guys! | ||
|
theBullFrog
United States515 Posts
On August 04 2010 10:05 Psyonic_Reaver wrote: I will be streaming the games as well! Obviously I won't do the any Inka, Incontrol, Machine games since they are all currently in my house but I'll do Lz and Strifeco! <3 for paramore(the band) | ||
|
ROOTCatZ
Peru1238 Posts
| ||
|
eNtitY~
United States1293 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Sheth
United States2095 Posts
| ||
|
smore
United States156 Posts
gl to both sides | ||
|
bontez
United States165 Posts
| ||
|
YunhOLee
Canada2470 Posts
SLush hwating~ | ||
|
Dingotrold
Denmark622 Posts
| ||
|
shawster
Canada2485 Posts
like it's supposed to be live, but it says it's offline :s | ||
|
-Valor-
United States283 Posts
On August 04 2010 10:32 shawster wrote: does anyone else have a problem with ustream not working? like it's supposed to be live, but it says it's offline :s Mine says it's offline as well. Did it start? | ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On August 04 2010 10:39 ValorS wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2010 10:32 shawster wrote: does anyone else have a problem with ustream not working? like it's supposed to be live, but it says it's offline :s Mine says it's offline as well. Did it start? Stream just showed Slush crushing LZ. | ||
|
Darpa
Canada4413 Posts
| ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|