• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8888 users

Root Gaming vs. EG Clan War - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
acceL.
Profile Joined April 2010
United States109 Posts
August 03 2010 23:52 GMT
#81
ROOT FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
August 03 2010 23:55 GMT
#82
Hmmm I wasn't planning on tuning in to all the games but since this thread went Jerry Springer from the time I left work till now I may have to watch them to look for BM
Wat
Baksteen
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands438 Posts
August 03 2010 23:56 GMT
#83
On August 04 2010 08:55 Tenks wrote:
Hmmm I wasn't planning on tuning in to all the games but since this thread went Jerry Springer from the time I left work till now I may have to watch them to look for BM


My thoughts exactly!
Derp Derp Derp
Yosho
Profile Joined June 2010
585 Posts
August 04 2010 00:00 GMT
#84
I have a hard time with translating time, when is this going to start in hours / minutes from now?
For master league random race videos and replays go to www.youtube.com/sc2yosho
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 00:04:06
August 04 2010 00:03 GMT
#85
Let's go Team EG

Team EG you just got my 1000th post

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can you feel the rush?
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
August 04 2010 00:03 GMT
#86
About an hour. 6 PST = 9 EST.
Wat
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 04 2010 00:07 GMT
#87
let's go justin!!!!
premedsc
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
10 Posts
August 04 2010 00:11 GMT
#88
rooting for team root but rooting for lzgamer to win...

conflicting emotions.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 04 2010 00:13 GMT
#89
On August 04 2010 08:43 CatZ.root wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 08:14 Xeris wrote:
On August 04 2010 05:57 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On August 04 2010 02:32 CatZ.root wrote:
On August 04 2010 01:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough


lol, that's pretty funny, you're always so funny.

Turns out iNcontroL negociated with our Admin Lickitung (with help from qxc) the lineup and I think that they being new to this, got hustled. I asked Lickitung not to make any lineups w/o me and/or Drewbie, but he chose not to listen.

This is in my eyes the worst possible matchups for my team, but I don't mind, I think we're still favored. Either way, I told qxc and Lickitung that they got hustled and explained my reasoning. They agreed with me that they messed it up, I didn't ask them to change anything.

But qxc apparently emailed you, cause he actually thinks you're a reasonable/nice guy for some reason. Never shared his thoughts, I hope this will teach him.

we'll play with this lineups... and win , glhf


This is about as dick of a response as you can give.

Your admin contacted me for a cw.
I set up the draw with your admin being consulted by one of your players (I have no relation to that communication).
We agreed on the cw (fun cw mind you lol)
I then get contacted that Root has changed all the mu's and I need to deal with that.

That is NOT how cw's are done. Either it is random or captains alternate mu's so the cw is fair.

Being a dick and in general a pain in the ass IS standard for you but sometimes you try and be more diplomatic. I'm sorry to see that isn't the case.



Totally agree... it's really bm to just change the draw after it was made. It's Root's fault. If you don't trust someone, don't give them leadership roles within a team, it's as simple as that. I feel bad for the players, that was a really ;; move O_o;


Sorry but this >turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough <<< is as dick of a commentary as you can give, you always try and be a polite dick trying to fix it with a smiley, that's why my comment has a smiley as well.

The lineups were done and should not have been changed, as I said, qxc tried to fix it on his own by asking you to change some things, no need to say or assume we want anything changed because its not favorable enough, THAT is a dick move. I agree with you Draws could/should be random, but from what lickitung told me, YOU wanted to negociate the draws that same day, and you didn't want Mirror matches. I complained to my team, not to you, what's done is done, we'll play with the draw that's posted on the main thread.

Don't want to have to listen to how we changed the draws cause it wasn't favorable for us after the cw is played. I agree with Xeris as well, there is no changing draws after they are made, again, I made sure qxc and lickitung knew that the draw they made wasnt favorable so that it didn't happen again in the future, qxc decided he'd try to fix what he had done and renegociate the draws, not the right call, and not nessesary, we'll play with the initial lineups. gl hf


It's ok catz. You are bad at this, with time you might get less bad. Cya in a bit!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 04 2010 00:17 GMT
#90
Oh man this is goin to be awesome to watch. :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Yosho
Profile Joined June 2010
585 Posts
August 04 2010 00:17 GMT
#91
On August 04 2010 09:03 Tenks wrote:
About an hour. 6 PST = 9 EST.


Thank you.
For master league random race videos and replays go to www.youtube.com/sc2yosho
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
August 04 2010 00:18 GMT
#92
Man I was just going to ladder during this but I might have to watch now lol!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
August 04 2010 00:18 GMT
#93
lineups are back to the original?
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
August 04 2010 00:18 GMT
#94
On August 04 2010 09:13 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 08:43 CatZ.root wrote:
On August 04 2010 08:14 Xeris wrote:
On August 04 2010 05:57 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On August 04 2010 02:32 CatZ.root wrote:
On August 04 2010 01:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough


lol, that's pretty funny, you're always so funny.

Turns out iNcontroL negociated with our Admin Lickitung (with help from qxc) the lineup and I think that they being new to this, got hustled. I asked Lickitung not to make any lineups w/o me and/or Drewbie, but he chose not to listen.

This is in my eyes the worst possible matchups for my team, but I don't mind, I think we're still favored. Either way, I told qxc and Lickitung that they got hustled and explained my reasoning. They agreed with me that they messed it up, I didn't ask them to change anything.

But qxc apparently emailed you, cause he actually thinks you're a reasonable/nice guy for some reason. Never shared his thoughts, I hope this will teach him.

we'll play with this lineups... and win , glhf


This is about as dick of a response as you can give.

Your admin contacted me for a cw.
I set up the draw with your admin being consulted by one of your players (I have no relation to that communication).
We agreed on the cw (fun cw mind you lol)
I then get contacted that Root has changed all the mu's and I need to deal with that.

That is NOT how cw's are done. Either it is random or captains alternate mu's so the cw is fair.

Being a dick and in general a pain in the ass IS standard for you but sometimes you try and be more diplomatic. I'm sorry to see that isn't the case.



Totally agree... it's really bm to just change the draw after it was made. It's Root's fault. If you don't trust someone, don't give them leadership roles within a team, it's as simple as that. I feel bad for the players, that was a really ;; move O_o;


Sorry but this >turns out root wants the entire lineup changed cause this isn't favorable enough <<< is as dick of a commentary as you can give, you always try and be a polite dick trying to fix it with a smiley, that's why my comment has a smiley as well.

The lineups were done and should not have been changed, as I said, qxc tried to fix it on his own by asking you to change some things, no need to say or assume we want anything changed because its not favorable enough, THAT is a dick move. I agree with you Draws could/should be random, but from what lickitung told me, YOU wanted to negociate the draws that same day, and you didn't want Mirror matches. I complained to my team, not to you, what's done is done, we'll play with the draw that's posted on the main thread.

Don't want to have to listen to how we changed the draws cause it wasn't favorable for us after the cw is played. I agree with Xeris as well, there is no changing draws after they are made, again, I made sure qxc and lickitung knew that the draw they made wasnt favorable so that it didn't happen again in the future, qxc decided he'd try to fix what he had done and renegociate the draws, not the right call, and not nessesary, we'll play with the initial lineups. gl hf


It's ok catz. You are bad at this, with time you might get less bad. Cya in a bit!


I just hope one day I can be as good as you, cya!

Sorry to everyone who had to read through this, and the players of both teams. gl hf
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
ekaj
Profile Joined February 2010
United States174 Posts
August 04 2010 00:22 GMT
#95
some thin skin in here
w2w
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
August 04 2010 00:28 GMT
#96
EG fighting~!~!~!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
August 04 2010 00:32 GMT
#97
On August 04 2010 09:22 ekaj wrote:
some thin skin in here


Is this your first time on the sc2 forum? You'll have that reaction a lot.

also, EG fighting~ root fighting~ everyone fighting~
skating
HavoK.
Profile Joined March 2010
United States172 Posts
August 04 2010 00:34 GMT
#98
Why is Incontrol so a BM??? What the hell man, just chill.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 04 2010 00:35 GMT
#99
On August 04 2010 09:34 HavoK. wrote:
Why is Incontrol so a BM??? What the hell man, just chill.


Both Catz and Incontrol are don't just blame him lol. Its what makes this cw go from "cool" to "must watch" :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
ekaj
Profile Joined February 2010
United States174 Posts
August 04 2010 00:36 GMT
#100
On August 04 2010 09:34 HavoK. wrote:
Why is Incontrol so a BM??? What the hell man, just chill.

=,(
w2w
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11602
Rain 2006
Artosis 591
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
taco 6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King221
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1062
Other Games
summit1g9768
shahzam704
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 502
PiGStarcraft269
C9.Mang0242
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra564
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 30m
OSC
21h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.