• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9129 users

Open Wolf Cup 3! (OWC3) - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 23 2010 02:02 GMT
#161
I got to say I really like derk.asunder's banner a lot !
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Immortalz
Profile Joined July 2010
1 Post
July 23 2010 02:26 GMT
#162
i like this one. why isnt it in the voting?
[image loading]
Kelliher
Profile Joined June 2010
United States39 Posts
July 23 2010 02:34 GMT
#163
lol
ya I like that one too

Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 23 2010 02:35 GMT
#164
On July 23 2010 11:26 Immortalz wrote:
i like this one. why isnt it in the voting?
Show nested quote +
[image loading]


i do believe that is #4. . . am I wrong?
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 23 2010 03:03 GMT
#165
On July 23 2010 10:42 ThePassingShadow wrote:
I want to add that just because I am putting a poll up doesn't mean that necessarily I'll -never- use the others' banners. I'll use them later more than likely. So don't feel bad if yours isn't working out in the poll or whatever. Close poll so far, anyhow.


Yeah I'd be happy to help even if you don't use mine for this first one, just let me know and I'll make/send the other banners for you with all the different words like "replays" or "players" etc.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 23 2010 03:05 GMT
#166
On July 23 2010 12:03 Aeneas_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 10:42 ThePassingShadow wrote:
I want to add that just because I am putting a poll up doesn't mean that necessarily I'll -never- use the others' banners. I'll use them later more than likely. So don't feel bad if yours isn't working out in the poll or whatever. Close poll so far, anyhow.


Yeah I'd be happy to help even if you don't use mine for this first one, just let me know and I'll make/send the other banners for you with all the different words like "replays" or "players" etc.



Oh yeah. For sure. I'd love to help out with anything like this too. If you need an icon or a banner for something else just let me know and I will take a shot at it.
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 23 2010 04:22 GMT
#167
Wow, there sure have been a lot of votes - honestly though, I am surprised that #2 is getting more votes than #1
gdroxor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States639 Posts
July 23 2010 05:31 GMT
#168
holy crap so many Protoss players.
Pitzog
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Malaysia17 Posts
July 23 2010 10:32 GMT
#169
Sadly .. i guess Wolf (thepassingshadow) forgotten to include my name in the tourney
iFLY
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1 Post
July 23 2010 15:39 GMT
#170
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 23 2010 16:05 GMT
#171
On July 23 2010 19:32 Pitzog wrote:
Sadly .. i guess Wolf (thepassingshadow) forgotten to include my name in the tourney


Ahhhh Pitzog you didn't sign up. T_T

Show up and you'll play, though, pretty much guaranteed.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 17:32:11
July 23 2010 17:07 GMT
#172
On July 24 2010 00:39 iFLY wrote:
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,


I agree, people like stars and fire I guess though

[image loading]

I think, Wolf, that the pole hasn't helped at all

edit: immediately after i posted this it tied up 67 67 67
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 23 2010 17:34 GMT
#173
On July 24 2010 02:07 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 00:39 iFLY wrote:
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,


I agree, people like stars and fire I guess though

[image loading]

I think, Wolf, that the pole hasn't helped at all

edit: immediately after i posted this it tied up 67 67 67


Extremely close poll. Wow.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 17:50:51
July 23 2010 17:50 GMT
#174
On July 24 2010 00:39 iFLY wrote:
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,


I agree ;-), dont know why no 1 is voting for #1 - I realy love that 1. :-(
ShadowV
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 17:55:45
July 23 2010 17:54 GMT
#175
On July 24 2010 02:50 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 00:39 iFLY wrote:
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,


I agree ;-), dont know why no 1 is voting for #1 - I realy love that 1. :-(


My two faves are also #1 and #6, i voted for #1 (naturally) and since it isn't winning i am glad to see #6 up there.

edit: its probably not getting votes because its not getting votes (ugh) what i mean is that because it has so few votes no one wants to throw there vote away by not voting on the top three.
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 23 2010 22:43 GMT
#176
On July 24 2010 02:34 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 02:07 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 24 2010 00:39 iFLY wrote:
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,


I agree, people like stars and fire I guess though

[image loading]

I think, Wolf, that the pole hasn't helped at all

edit: immediately after i posted this it tied up 67 67 67


Extremely close poll. Wow.


ThePassingShadow are you going to pick a winner tonight ?
ShadowV
Bob300
Profile Joined April 2010
United States505 Posts
July 23 2010 22:50 GMT
#177
Lol nice strategy end the poll tonight while your on top.
PS I voted for yours.
NYC Suburbs --- College Freshman --- Season 1 - Drone Whiskey
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 23:00:33
July 23 2010 22:53 GMT
#178
On July 24 2010 07:50 Bob300 wrote:
Lol nice strategy end the poll tonight while your on top.
PS I voted for yours.


;-) ....
Thank you.

..... PS Happy Birthday
ShadowV
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 23 2010 23:03 GMT
#179
On July 24 2010 07:43 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 02:34 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 24 2010 02:07 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 24 2010 00:39 iFLY wrote:
I really liked them all, but 6 (PLxD) & 1 (Dusk) is by far one of the best,


I agree, people like stars and fire I guess though

[image loading]

I think, Wolf, that the pole hasn't helped at all

edit: immediately after i posted this it tied up 67 67 67


Extremely close poll. Wow.


ThePassingShadow are you going to pick a winner tonight ?


Winner will be announced at the end of my daily show tonight around 9:45 PM EST / 10:45 AM KST.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 24 2010 01:49 GMT
#180
Yes, nice ..... ;-))))))))

you pronounce my name well ;-)


Thank you.
ShadowV
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2435
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 435
mouzHeroMarine 275
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech152
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 47
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 21
soO 21
Bale 21
Free 17
Trap 17
Shine 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1446
Dendi981
420jenkins139
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 207
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1043
Beastyqt371
Hui .191
KnowMe154
ArmadaUGS145
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss47
ToD37
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 33m
Stellar Fest
20h 33m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.