• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:46
CEST 02:46
KST 09:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8590 users

Open Wolf Cup 3! (OWC3) - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 15:09:19
July 22 2010 14:50 GMT
#121
Thanks for all the work you all have done, along with the suggestions you've made.I really do appreciate it. I'll announce which banners I'll be using tomorrow night.

I'm so excited to run this tourney.. Woooo!

Edit: You can, of course, continue to work on your designs until that time.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 18:17:05
July 22 2010 17:43 GMT
#122
Ok I revamped mine a bit. I used the same wolf as junk and I used the SC II font in everything. Also the words are really easy to change so don't worry about what they say, if you wanted me to make ones that said replay, when, where, how or whatever its an easy fix.
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

These or any of the previous versions I submitted are all still valid for the contest.

Alright and here are some with the glow text to make it stand out more. Just fwi I can do the same with any of the other banners so if there are suggestions please let me know before the end tomorrow.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 18:51:45
July 22 2010 18:51 GMT
#123
I was thinking on what Bob300 post on last wolf cup 2 banner contest “is really dark” and I redid my design just to see how its going look like /w out been so dark ;-), I just want it to share the results /w you all.

[image loading]

I also make an attempt to make those sub banners for Wolf Cup 3 contest.

[image loading]

[image loading]

Let me know what you think ...
Thank you.
ShadowV
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 19:08:04
July 22 2010 18:56 GMT
#124
On July 23 2010 03:51 PLxDratewka wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I was thinking on what Bob300 post on last wolf cup 2 banner contest “is really dark” and I redid my design just to see how its going look like /w out been so dark ;-), I just want it to share the results /w you all.

[image loading]

I also make an attempt to make those sub banners for Wolf Cup 3 contest.

[image loading]

[image loading]

Let me know what you think ...

Thank you.


As a fellow contest enter-er i hesitate to offer advice but personally, though I really like your designs, I feel that unless the OP were to switch to the main (+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
) banner of yours (which would be weird at this particular point in time) they don't theme well the banner on the OP.

my 2 cents.

edit: spoiler-ed the quote so not to post the same images two posts in a row.
________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 19:19:00
July 22 2010 19:02 GMT
#125
On July 23 2010 03:56 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 03:51 PLxDratewka wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I was thinking on what Bob300 post on last wolf cup 2 banner contest “is really dark” and I redid my design just to see how its going look like /w out been so dark ;-), I just want it to share the results /w you all.

[image loading]

I also make an attempt to make those sub banners for Wolf Cup 3 contest.

[image loading]

[image loading]

Let me know what you think ...

Thank you.


As a fellow contest enter-er i hesitate to offer advice but personally, though I really like your designs, I feel that unless the OP were to switch to the main (+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
) banner of yours (which would be weird at this particular point in time) they don't theme well the banner on the OP.

my 2 cents.

edit: spoiler-ed the quote so not to post the same images two posts in a row.


I think i can get them to theme by chenging text color to silver and cup to wolf..
I am planing on ding that tomorrow if i got some time...
Thank you for you Opinion / Criticism ;-)

Edit:
How is this ?

[image loading]
ShadowV
johngalt90
Profile Joined May 2010
United States357 Posts
July 22 2010 19:07 GMT
#126
anyone want to get together on release day and train with me for this. pretty much our practice group would address PvT (probably most common MU) and TvT and PvP. the metagame was very dynamic at phase 2 and hopefully the few days prior our practice group could help flesh out some good BO's and strategies. PLZ PM me so we dont use up passignshadows valuable thread space
fuck the haters
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
July 22 2010 19:23 GMT
#127
LOL thanks for the support, but I know that Morrow is no piece of cake I am out to get revenge for him beating me in bo1 though... damn his perfect timing!

www.rsgaming.com
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 22 2010 19:32 GMT
#128
Hey PLxDratewka, how were you able to make your text which is in SC II font to be 3Dish? Is it an effect or do I just need to download another version of the font?
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 22 2010 19:32 GMT
#129
On July 23 2010 04:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
How is this ?

[image loading]


Very nice. The only problem I see with this is how tall it is. Maybe scale down the height if possible.


On July 23 2010 04:07 johngalt90 wrote:
anyone want to get together on release day and train with me for this. pretty much our practice group would address PvT (probably most common MU) and TvT and PvP. the metagame was very dynamic at phase 2 and hopefully the few days prior our practice group could help flesh out some good BO's and strategies. PLZ PM me so we dont use up passignshadows valuable thread space


I don't mind if people post in my tournament thread about practice. In fact, I encourage it. That way more people can get involved in practice, even if they aren't able to play. No need for PMs, really.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 19:38:41
July 22 2010 19:32 GMT
#130
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]

Version X - not higher just different
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




edit: changes in the image

Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 22 2010 19:36 GMT
#131
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 22 2010 19:39 GMT
#132
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me


Cool Cool, thanks for the speedy reply. I'm just feeling the pressure to come up with *newer* better designs because of all the awesome competition.
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 22 2010 19:40 GMT
#133
On July 23 2010 04:32 Aeneas_ wrote:
Hey PLxDratewka, how were you able to make your text which is in SC II font to be 3Dish? Is it an effect or do I just need to download another version of the font?


It is an effect applay to text..
ShadowV
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 22 2010 19:44 GMT
#134
On July 23 2010 04:32 Aeneas_ wrote:
Hey PLxDratewka, how were you able to make your text which is in SC II font to be 3Dish? Is it an effect or do I just need to download another version of the font?


in the GIMP, a free editing program, there is a filter called Alpha to logo, which allows you to do things like that, and this:
[image loading]
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 19:45:25
July 22 2010 19:44 GMT
#135
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…
ShadowV
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 20:02:07
July 22 2010 19:54 GMT
#136
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 22 2010 19:56 GMT
#137
On July 23 2010 04:32 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
How is this ?

[image loading]


Very nice. The only problem I see with this is how tall it is. Maybe scale down the height if possible.


Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:07 johngalt90 wrote:
anyone want to get together on release day and train with me for this. pretty much our practice group would address PvT (probably most common MU) and TvT and PvP. the metagame was very dynamic at phase 2 and hopefully the few days prior our practice group could help flesh out some good BO's and strategies. PLZ PM me so we dont use up passignshadows valuable thread space


I don't mind if people post in my tournament thread about practice. In fact, I encourage it. That way more people can get involved in practice, even if they aren't able to play. No need for PMs, really.


60px.Tall Version... is that a good size ?

[image loading]
ShadowV
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 22 2010 20:02 GMT
#138
On July 23 2010 04:54 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.


hmmm still not it ;-( ...
ShadowV
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 22 2010 20:05 GMT
#139
On July 23 2010 04:56 PLxDratewka wrote:
60px.Tall Version... is that a good size ?

[image loading]



Yes, this size is much better. Very nice.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 22 2010 20:09 GMT
#140
On July 23 2010 05:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 04:54 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.


hmmm still not it ;-( ...


I don't think I'm clear about what you are getting at, though, I suppose its okay because the second one is more entirely my own design and I think I like it more anyway.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft353
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2055
Artosis 638
Shuttle 539
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox504
Other Games
summit1g8456
shahzam619
JimRising 587
C9.Mang0300
ViBE139
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 15m
Stellar Fest
12h 15m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.