• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

Open Wolf Cup 3! (OWC3) - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 22 2010 20:15 GMT
#141
On July 23 2010 05:09 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:54 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.


hmmm still not it ;-( ...


I don't think I'm clear about what you are getting at, though, I suppose its okay because the second one is more entirely my own design and I think I like it more anyway.


I think your second design is very good too ;-) , I love your abstract background.
The only small problem that I see is your text is on very busy similar in value background what makes it hard to read.
ShadowV
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
July 22 2010 20:19 GMT
#142
29 protosss lolwat
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 22 2010 20:29 GMT
#143

" I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing."

[image loading]
ShadowV
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 20:33:48
July 22 2010 20:33 GMT
#144
On July 23 2010 05:15 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:09 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:54 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.


hmmm still not it ;-( ...


I don't think I'm clear about what you are getting at, though, I suppose its okay because the second one is more entirely my own design and I think I like it more anyway.


I think your second design is very good too ;-) , I love your abstract background.
The only small problem that I see is your text is on very busy similar in value background what makes it hard to read.


I assume the issue was with the text on the left?

How does this look:
[image loading]

edit: I added a 1 pixel border on "Players"
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 22 2010 20:34 GMT
#145
On July 23 2010 05:33 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:15 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:09 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:54 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.


hmmm still not it ;-( ...


I don't think I'm clear about what you are getting at, though, I suppose its okay because the second one is more entirely my own design and I think I like it more anyway.


I think your second design is very good too ;-) , I love your abstract background.
The only small problem that I see is your text is on very busy similar in value background what makes it hard to read.


I assume the issue was with the text on the left?

How does this look:
[image loading]

edit: I added a 1 pixel border on "Players"


I think you got it, Nice job...
ShadowV
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 22 2010 20:38 GMT
#146
On July 23 2010 05:34 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 05:33 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:15 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:09 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 05:02 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:54 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:44 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:36 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 23 2010 04:32 Dusk.asunder wrote:
I now have two conflicting designs, which is more better?

[image loading]

[image loading]

Versions
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]



edit: changes in the image



I like the second one better. The first one isn't bad, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me



I like the first one better. There is problem /w text readability on the second one.
I think on first one if you change this background color to more muscular it will be very nice…


hmmm, more muscular?
[image loading]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading]

edit: I suppose the images that we are comparing should say the same thing.


hmmm still not it ;-( ...


I don't think I'm clear about what you are getting at, though, I suppose its okay because the second one is more entirely my own design and I think I like it more anyway.


I think your second design is very good too ;-) , I love your abstract background.
The only small problem that I see is your text is on very busy similar in value background what makes it hard to read.


I assume the issue was with the text on the left?

How does this look:
[image loading]

edit: I added a 1 pixel border on "Players"


I think you got it, Nice job...


Thanks!! I assume the ellipses was due to something similar as the hesitation i had to offer advice on yours earlier? haha, I love the narrower version of your banner, it looks great.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 22 2010 21:18 GMT
#147
Wow, the decisions are sooooo hard to make. There's so many banners in here that I love. Not a single one that I don't like. I might rotate between you all and let you all win.

Seriously I dunno what to do.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 22 2010 23:00 GMT
#148
Sweet! I'd be game with that.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 22 2010 23:07 GMT
#149
I want to play!
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 23 2010 00:11 GMT
#150
On July 23 2010 08:07 NerO wrote:
I want to play!


Show up on 1 August and there may be a spot for you!

Otherwise wait for OWC4 on 8 August.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 03:02:15
July 23 2010 00:34 GMT
#151
Maybe you should do a pole on the current submissions if you can't decide(but know you just want one, I am too down with the multiple winner scenario). Like this one:

Under This Main banner:
[image loading]
Poll: Which of these banners do you think best fits the Open Wolf Cup?

3 - by Aeneas_ (125)
 
31%

6- by PLxDratewka (122)
 
30%

2 - by Dusk (100)
 
25%

1 - by Dusk (57)
 
14%

4 - by Aeneas_ (2)
 
0%

5 - by Aeneas_ (1)
 
0%

407 total votes

Your vote: Which of these banners do you think best fits the Open Wolf Cup?

(Vote): 1 - by Dusk
(Vote): 2 - by Dusk
(Vote): 3 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 4 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 5 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 6- by PLxDratewka



1.[image loading]

2.[image loading]

3.[image loading]

4.[image loading]

5. [image loading]

6. [image loading]





EDIT: un-spoiler-ed the pole since OP approves
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 23 2010 00:39 GMT
#152
On July 23 2010 09:34 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Maybe you should do a pole on the current submissions if you can't decide(but know you just want one, I am too down with the multiple winner scenario). Like this one:

+ Show Spoiler +
Under This Main banner:
[image loading]
Poll: Which of these banners do you think best fits the Open Wolf Cup?

3 - by Aeneas_ (125)
 
31%

6- by PLxDratewka (122)
 
30%

2 - by Dusk (100)
 
25%

1 - by Dusk (57)
 
14%

4 - by Aeneas_ (2)
 
0%

5 - by Aeneas_ (1)
 
0%

407 total votes

Your vote: Which of these banners do you think best fits the Open Wolf Cup?

(Vote): 1 - by Dusk
(Vote): 2 - by Dusk
(Vote): 3 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 4 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 5 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 6- by PLxDratewka



1.[image loading]

2.[image loading]

3.[image loading]

4.[image loading]

5. [image loading]

6. [image loading]



Oh, wow, you put a lot of effort into that poll. I'll use it; we'll see what people decide.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 23 2010 00:43 GMT
#153
On July 23 2010 09:39 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 09:34 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Maybe you should do a pole on the current submissions if you can't decide(but know you just want one, I am too down with the multiple winner scenario). Like this one:

+ Show Spoiler +
Under This Main banner:
[image loading]
Poll: Which of these banners do you think best fits the Open Wolf Cup?

3 - by Aeneas_ (125)
 
31%

6- by PLxDratewka (122)
 
30%

2 - by Dusk (100)
 
25%

1 - by Dusk (57)
 
14%

4 - by Aeneas_ (2)
 
0%

5 - by Aeneas_ (1)
 
0%

407 total votes

Your vote: Which of these banners do you think best fits the Open Wolf Cup?

(Vote): 1 - by Dusk
(Vote): 2 - by Dusk
(Vote): 3 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 4 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 5 - by Aeneas_
(Vote): 6- by PLxDratewka



1.[image loading]

2.[image loading]

3.[image loading]

4.[image loading]

5. [image loading]

6. [image loading]



Oh, wow, you put a lot of effort into that poll. I'll use it; we'll see what people decide.


Cool, I un-spoiler-ed it so it is more accessible.
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 23 2010 00:45 GMT
#154
wait you forgot this one, its a really nice one.

[image loading]
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 00:48:59
July 23 2010 00:47 GMT
#155
i like the 3rd one but the background needs more colour
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 23 2010 00:48 GMT
#156
On July 23 2010 09:45 Aeneas_ wrote:
wait you forgot this one, its a really nice one.

[image loading]


Well, it woud be tough to add it to the pole. . . would you like me to substitute it in for one of your others that I put there?
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 23 2010 00:51 GMT
#157
I don't know I really liked them all, but this is by far one of the best, maybe with the forth one, nobody seemed to like that one except me.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 23 2010 00:52 GMT
#158
On July 23 2010 09:51 Aeneas_ wrote:
I don't know I really liked them all, but this is by far one of the best, maybe with the forth one, nobody seemed to like that one except me.


fix'd

:-)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 23 2010 01:03 GMT
#159
2nd one looks the best imo, it's got a space theme. This is STARcraft after all.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 23 2010 01:42 GMT
#160
I want to add that just because I am putting a poll up doesn't mean that necessarily I'll -never- use the others' banners. I'll use them later more than likely. So don't feel bad if yours isn't working out in the poll or whatever. Close poll so far, anyhow.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1190
ComeBackTV 651
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2446
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 60
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 446
mouzHeroMarine 271
ProTech178
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 76
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33167
Shuttle 1780
EffOrt 931
Light 615
Mini 561
Soma 465
Rush 350
firebathero 291
Snow 191
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
Killer 51
sorry 51
Liquid`Ret 47
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 30
Sexy 22
Bale 21
Shine 19
soO 19
Trap 18
Free 16
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8653
qojqva1313
Dendi941
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 203
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1018
Beastyqt381
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe140
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss45
ToD35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur256
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
Stellar Fest
20h 35m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.