• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

Open Wolf Cup 3! (OWC3) - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 24 2010 02:02 GMT
#181
PLxDratewka wins the banner contest and a guaranteed spot in all future OWCs! Will be PMing him soon in order to get the banners set up.

At 9:45 PM EST, he was ahead by just two votes, just two little steps ahead of Aeneas. Since that was when the contest ended, and votes beyond that time will not count. Thanks for all the participation from the contestants and voters! The other banners will probably be used later on, so if you didn't win, don't feel like your effort was wasted!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 24 2010 02:22 GMT
#182
Ah, so close, 2 votes. I will admit that I rather liked PLxDratewka's design alot though. Also, feel free to pm me or email me if you want to use my design sometime. I guess I'll be waiting next week with my hand on the f5 key to try to register for the next Open Wolf Cup so I can try to prove myself in starcraft II as well.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 24 2010 04:24 GMT
#183
ThePassingShadow I have send files to verdruss@gmail.com
ShadowV
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 24 2010 04:40 GMT
#184
gl people O_O!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 24 2010 05:20 GMT
#185
On July 24 2010 11:02 ThePassingShadow wrote:
PLxDratewka wins the banner contest and a guaranteed spot in all future OWCs! Will be PMing him soon in order to get the banners set up.

At 9:45 PM EST, he was ahead by just two votes, just two little steps ahead of Aeneas. Since that was when the contest ended, and votes beyond that time will not count. Thanks for all the participation from the contestants and voters! The other banners will probably be used later on, so if you didn't win, don't feel like your effort was wasted!


Congratulations PLxDratewka! your banner is rather fantastic. So sad though that I can't represent the Wolf Cup, maybe for something else in the future. . .

I'd also like to thank the 157 people that voted for my designs - thanks.

Looking forward to the tournament.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 24 2010 09:12 GMT
#186
On July 24 2010 14:20 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 11:02 ThePassingShadow wrote:
PLxDratewka wins the banner contest and a guaranteed spot in all future OWCs! Will be PMing him soon in order to get the banners set up.

At 9:45 PM EST, he was ahead by just two votes, just two little steps ahead of Aeneas. Since that was when the contest ended, and votes beyond that time will not count. Thanks for all the participation from the contestants and voters! The other banners will probably be used later on, so if you didn't win, don't feel like your effort was wasted!


Congratulations PLxDratewka! your banner is rather fantastic. So sad though that I can't represent the Wolf Cup, maybe for something else in the future. . .

I'd also like to thank the 157 people that voted for my designs - thanks.

Looking forward to the tournament.


Don't work dusk! I'll definitely be using your banner in the future, possibly for an event coming up fairly soon...

Thanks to everyone for helping me get these banners out.

I've updated the OP with Dratewka's design (although I forgot to ask him for a "Coverage" banner, so that will have to wait until tomorrow). Hope everyone likes it.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 24 2010 12:19 GMT
#187
Banners look awesome! Gratz PLx
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-24 14:38:29
July 24 2010 14:33 GMT
#188
I wasn't able to sleep last night so was paling around and this is a wall paper that I created.
Click on the link to see it fool size...

[image loading]

What do you all think ?
ShadowV
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
July 24 2010 15:02 GMT
#189
looks great man... your clearly talented!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-24 15:09:27
July 24 2010 15:09 GMT
#190
On July 24 2010 23:33 PLxDratewka wrote:
I wasn't able to sleep last night so was paling around and this is a wall paper that I created.
Click on the link to see it fool size...

[image loading]

What do you all think ?

thats really amazing. i think the admins of this cup is very happy to have u here :D
im so excited to start this tournament, wolfcup rules
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-24 15:14:21
July 24 2010 15:14 GMT
#191
On July 24 2010 18:12 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 14:20 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 24 2010 11:02 ThePassingShadow wrote:
PLxDratewka wins the banner contest and a guaranteed spot in all future OWCs! Will be PMing him soon in order to get the banners set up.

At 9:45 PM EST, he was ahead by just two votes, just two little steps ahead of Aeneas. Since that was when the contest ended, and votes beyond that time will not count. Thanks for all the participation from the contestants and voters! The other banners will probably be used later on, so if you didn't win, don't feel like your effort was wasted!


Congratulations PLxDratewka! your banner is rather fantastic. So sad though that I can't represent the Wolf Cup, maybe for something else in the future. . .

I'd also like to thank the 157 people that voted for my designs - thanks.

Looking forward to the tournament.


Don't work dusk! I'll definitely be using your banner in the future, possibly for an event coming up fairly soon...

Thanks to everyone for helping me get these banners out.

I've updated the OP with Dratewka's design (although I forgot to ask him for a "Coverage" banner, so that will have to wait until tomorrow). Hope everyone likes it.


Hey Wolf, the OP looks great. However, the banners are larger than the forum allows and so it displays this annoying yellow border around them. I would suggest making them slightly smaller to make that border go away.

just a thought.
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 24 2010 15:16 GMT
#192
On July 24 2010 23:33 PLxDratewka wrote:
I wasn't able to sleep last night so was paling around and this is a wall paper that I created.
Click on the link to see it fool size...

[image loading]

What do you all think ?


I wish I was capable of that level of art. That looks fantastic.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 24 2010 20:46 GMT
#193
On July 25 2010 00:14 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2010 18:12 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 24 2010 14:20 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 24 2010 11:02 ThePassingShadow wrote:
PLxDratewka wins the banner contest and a guaranteed spot in all future OWCs! Will be PMing him soon in order to get the banners set up.

At 9:45 PM EST, he was ahead by just two votes, just two little steps ahead of Aeneas. Since that was when the contest ended, and votes beyond that time will not count. Thanks for all the participation from the contestants and voters! The other banners will probably be used later on, so if you didn't win, don't feel like your effort was wasted!


Congratulations PLxDratewka! your banner is rather fantastic. So sad though that I can't represent the Wolf Cup, maybe for something else in the future. . .

I'd also like to thank the 157 people that voted for my designs - thanks.

Looking forward to the tournament.


Don't work dusk! I'll definitely be using your banner in the future, possibly for an event coming up fairly soon...

Thanks to everyone for helping me get these banners out.

I've updated the OP with Dratewka's design (although I forgot to ask him for a "Coverage" banner, so that will have to wait until tomorrow). Hope everyone likes it.


Hey Wolf, the OP looks great. However, the banners are larger than the forum allows and so it displays this annoying yellow border around them. I would suggest making them slightly smaller to make that border go away.

just a thought.


I didn't realise that. We'll have to ask Dratewka if he'd like to do that. Do you know what the limitations are ?
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 24 2010 22:12 GMT
#194
Well on the image info description it says "728px × 60px (scaled to 591px × 49px)" So my guess would be that if you set the size around the 591 by 49 it won't make the border on it.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-24 23:32:16
July 24 2010 23:31 GMT
#195
On July 25 2010 07:12 Aeneas_ wrote:
Well on the image info description it says "728px × 60px (scaled to 591px × 49px)" So my guess would be that if you set the size around the 591 by 49 it won't make the border on it.


this

same deal with the main banner

728px × 90px (scaled to 591px × 73px)
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 25 2010 00:38 GMT
#196
On July 25 2010 05:46 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 00:14 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 24 2010 18:12 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 24 2010 14:20 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On July 24 2010 11:02 ThePassingShadow wrote:
PLxDratewka wins the banner contest and a guaranteed spot in all future OWCs! Will be PMing him soon in order to get the banners set up.

At 9:45 PM EST, he was ahead by just two votes, just two little steps ahead of Aeneas. Since that was when the contest ended, and votes beyond that time will not count. Thanks for all the participation from the contestants and voters! The other banners will probably be used later on, so if you didn't win, don't feel like your effort was wasted!


Congratulations PLxDratewka! your banner is rather fantastic. So sad though that I can't represent the Wolf Cup, maybe for something else in the future. . .

I'd also like to thank the 157 people that voted for my designs - thanks.

Looking forward to the tournament.


Don't work dusk! I'll definitely be using your banner in the future, possibly for an event coming up fairly soon...

Thanks to everyone for helping me get these banners out.

I've updated the OP with Dratewka's design (although I forgot to ask him for a "Coverage" banner, so that will have to wait until tomorrow). Hope everyone likes it.


Hey Wolf, the OP looks great. However, the banners are larger than the forum allows and so it displays this annoying yellow border around them. I would suggest making them slightly smaller to make that border go away.

just a thought.


I didn't realise that. We'll have to ask Dratewka if he'd like to do that. Do you know what the limitations are ?


I will get on it asap when i get home...
ShadowV
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 25 2010 19:01 GMT
#197
Thanks so much to TeamLiquid's Sonuvbob for submitting this as an event for review!

All casters need to make sure to relay their stream as an event during the tournament.

Keep in mind also that since we now are a listed event, the tournament will start immediately at 3 PM EDT (0400 KST). If you are late, you lose. You will be replaced.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 25 2010 19:14 GMT
#198
Very nice. Will be there
Life is Good.
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 25 2010 19:17 GMT
#199
Tourneys looking massively improved since the first both in level of competition and presentation, nice work. Looking forward to it.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 26 2010 00:21 GMT
#200
Tonight is the last night I will be sleeping before able to play SC2! Looking so forward to another OWC. These tournaments are great, and a great place to be found, talent wise.

Pratice Pratice till August 1st
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft370
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2061
Artosis 638
Shuttle 553
910 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox534
Other Games
summit1g8456
shahzam701
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0304
ViBE139
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 11m
Stellar Fest
12h 11m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.