• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

Open Wolf Cup 3! (OWC3) - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 26 2010 01:52 GMT
#201
On July 26 2010 09:21 junk wrote:
Tonight is the last night I will be sleeping before able to play SC2! Looking so forward to another OWC. These tournaments are great, and a great place to be found, talent wise.

Pratice Pratice till August 1st


Same here!

Yeah, everyone make sure to get as much practice in as possible before Sunday! Don't wanna be rusty.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 28 2010 23:52 GMT
#202
Should I incorporate new maps into the pool or leave them as they are for now ?
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 03:06 GMT
#203
What the.. Did you just change your name from thepassingshadow to wolf?

Also, nice bump
Incorporate new maps from next week maybe?
lalala
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 29 2010 05:05 GMT
#204
On July 29 2010 12:06 youngminii wrote:
What the.. Did you just change your name from thepassingshadow to wolf?

Also, nice bump
Incorporate new maps from next week maybe?


Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

And yayy, TL changed my name finally.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
SirazTV
Profile Joined May 2010
United States209 Posts
July 30 2010 13:12 GMT
#205
I can't wait to cast this. I've been on vacation for a week and this will be the first SC2 thing I will do when I get back this Sunday. Reading SC2 forums almost makes me want to come back early lol.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 30 2010 15:19 GMT
#206
On July 30 2010 22:12 SirazTV wrote:
I can't wait to cast this. I've been on vacation for a week and this will be the first SC2 thing I will do when I get back this Sunday. Reading SC2 forums almost makes me want to come back early lol.


Hey, no one's going to mind if you come back early, right ? Haha.

I'm super excited too.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
sssupply
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5 Posts
July 31 2010 00:19 GMT
#207
hey, this is jeff and i changed my to PePsi.988 so u can contact me that way and is it possible to change my race to zerg?
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 31 2010 00:24 GMT
#208
Woke up and got on and thought it was today.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 31 2010 11:30 GMT
#209
Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow! lol
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 16:55:29
July 31 2010 15:47 GMT
#210
Denizen[9]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States649 Posts
July 31 2010 15:58 GMT
#211
my computer is broken and i can not make it
Jaedong, Baby | Idra, Marineking, Tester, Nada
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 31 2010 17:56 GMT
#212
On August 01 2010 00:58 GobIin wrote:
my computer is broken and i can not make it


Have no fear; there have been a few reports of noshows thus far. If you're a backup reading this, you know you have even more incentive to show up tomorrow.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 31 2010 18:23 GMT
#213
On August 01 2010 02:56 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 00:58 GobIin wrote:
my computer is broken and i can not make it


Have no fear; there have been a few reports of noshows thus far. If you're a backup reading this, you know you have even more incentive to show up tomorrow.



:-D <--- this emoticon expresses intense happiness.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 31 2010 18:51 GMT
#214
On August 01 2010 03:23 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 02:56 Wolf wrote:
On August 01 2010 00:58 GobIin wrote:
my computer is broken and i can not make it


Have no fear; there have been a few reports of noshows thus far. If you're a backup reading this, you know you have even more incentive to show up tomorrow.



:-D <--- this emoticon expresses intense happiness.


Yeah, I've seen you pop into IRC quite a few times dusk. I haven't ever been there at the same time, and you're always gone when I get back. But yes, you had your name correctly written.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 31 2010 18:52 GMT
#215
On August 01 2010 03:51 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 03:23 Dusk.asunder wrote:
On August 01 2010 02:56 Wolf wrote:
On August 01 2010 00:58 GobIin wrote:
my computer is broken and i can not make it


Have no fear; there have been a few reports of noshows thus far. If you're a backup reading this, you know you have even more incentive to show up tomorrow.



:-D <--- this emoticon expresses intense happiness.


Yeah, I've seen you pop into IRC quite a few times dusk. I haven't ever been there at the same time, and you're always gone when I get back. But yes, you had your name correctly written.


The IRC seems very inactive at all times except tournaments. Thanks for letting me know about my name that is good. I really hope i can participate tomorrow.
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 18:59:28
July 31 2010 18:59 GMT
#216
Okay, I am a moron. I've showed up yesterday and today and thought the tourney was going on. I swear yesterday was the 31st -_-. Drank too much. I'll just show up every day at 2:30 EDT until it happens to be the right day.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 31 2010 19:15 GMT
#217
I should be there. If I forget about IRC just tell me I'm an idiot in game Wolf
Life is Good.
Puremiss
Profile Joined August 2008
United States232 Posts
July 31 2010 21:27 GMT
#218
sorry i (gosugamers) wont be able to help cover this one I'm going to be doing the intel extreme masters american qualifiers tmr afternoon. gl w/ everything tho and hope you guys have an awesome turnout!
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-01 06:11:55
July 31 2010 22:38 GMT
#219
Am I too late?

/facepalm
lalala
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 31 2010 23:00 GMT
#220
On August 01 2010 07:38 youngminii wrote:
Am I too late?

/facepalm


Its not for another 19.5 hours till you're sposed to be at IRC and 20 till the start
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft370
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2061
Artosis 638
Shuttle 553
910 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox534
Other Games
summit1g8456
shahzam701
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0304
ViBE139
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 10m
Stellar Fest
12h 10m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.