• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:09
CEST 06:09
KST 13:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7907 users

Open Wolf Cup 3! (OWC3) - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 05:44:52
July 21 2010 04:32 GMT
#81
Ok here is my hand at a design. Did you want your name in the banner anywhere? Or have any image associated with your player name (similar to white ra)?

[image loading]

"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 05:41:39
July 21 2010 05:05 GMT
#82
Here is my second version I adjusted the text some and tweaked the design.

[image loading]


Hopefully it shows up alright on the forums, looks pretty cool on my end.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
MoMaN-
Profile Joined July 2009
France202 Posts
July 21 2010 05:21 GMT
#83
!!

i hope one will no show! for play!! :D

Good Luck all!
?_?
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 07:31:05
July 21 2010 05:36 GMT
#84
Third variation on the design. This one is a bit more simplistic. Any suggestions?

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Hm, for some reason whenever I post these banners the dimmentions change on me. They were 500 by 40 on my computer.

edit: fixed

Blue Starcraft Version
[image loading]

Colder Blue Version
[image loading]

I really like this one the fire version
[image loading]

Dark Version
[image loading]
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 05:58:50
July 21 2010 05:37 GMT
#85
Hey Aeneas, is there a chance you could upload yours larger, I'd love to take a look at them but they are simply too small!

edit: glad you fixed it
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 21 2010 05:42 GMT
#86
There I found what was wrong, was posting the wrong link from my fliker account.
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 14:50 GMT
#87
Ooooh. Wow, there's a lot of cool ones to choose from. I'll basically give until Friday night before I decide a winner, so keep posting, guys!

If you guys post improvements, don't delete the old ones because I might like them better. Just keep posting new stuff if you guys do change anything.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
July 21 2010 17:17 GMT
#88
Would you like a new post or just editing the old one? I have all of my previous versions in the first post.
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 17:44:22
July 21 2010 17:39 GMT
#89
Hey, I need an outside opinion, Which of these right sides is better? So i can apply that to future versions.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 17:48 GMT
#90
On July 22 2010 02:17 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Would you like a new post or just editing the old one? I have all of my previous versions in the first post.


New posts let me know something got posted so I don't have to keep looking.


On July 22 2010 02:39 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Hey, I need an outside opinion, Which of these right sides is better? So i can apply that to future versions.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



Hmmmmm... I really like the colours of the first one but the third one's design is best, I think.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 19:24:26
July 21 2010 17:59 GMT
#91

Hmmmmm... I really like the colours of the first one but the third one's design is best, I think.

I will put the first ones colors with the last design then.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


small change
[image loading]

Also, I thought it might be possible this design looks better with a white wolf, so. . .
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

small change
[image loading]


All Previous Versions Can be found in my OP, quoted here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]




edit: changes in the image

Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 18:39:51
July 21 2010 18:27 GMT
#92
All of this is getting me super excited.

Brackets posted!

Edit: For some reason it isn't updating right just yet; it's not 1v64, 2v63 etcetera. Should be something different. Hopefully it'll update soon or I'll have to take action.

Edit2: Shuffled and fixed now. This is the final bracket.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 18:59:23
July 21 2010 18:46 GMT
#93
Here's a few more variations on the last design. ThePassingShadow got any suggestions? Any of mine you liked better that I should work on?

[image loading]

[image loading]


A new one
[image loading]
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
johngalt90
Profile Joined May 2010
United States357 Posts
July 21 2010 19:09 GMT
#94
oh god stalife round one >_< thats brutal
fuck the haters
Aeneas_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States23 Posts
July 21 2010 19:27 GMT
#95
Ok this time I have one that I'm very proud of let me know what you think. With and without the wolf.

[image loading]

[image loading]
"Rome wasn't built in a day."
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 19:28 GMT
#96
On July 22 2010 02:59 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Show nested quote +

Hmmmmm... I really like the colours of the first one but the third one's design is best, I think.

I will put the first ones colors with the last design then.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


small change
[image loading]

Also, I thought it might be possible this design looks better with a white wolf, so. . .
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

small change
[image loading]


All Previous Versions Can be found in my OP, quoted here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 09:13 Dusk.asunder wrote:
Current Version
[image loading]



For Reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Previous Versions:
+ Show Spoiler +

Version 1.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Version 2.0
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2.0-alternate rightside
[image loading]
Version 2.1
[image loading]
2.2
[image loading]
2.3
[image loading]
2.3 Dark
[image loading]
2.9 - 3.0 beta
[image loading]

Version 3.0, a return to previous coloration -current
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
3.1
[image loading]
3.2
[image loading]




edit: changes in the image



Wow these look really great. I like the white and dark wolves. I like these changes; everything seems much clearer. Very nice.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 21 2010 19:29 GMT
#97
why does teamliquid have a fetish for banners? lol
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 19:29 GMT
#98
On July 22 2010 03:46 Aeneas_ wrote:
Here's a few more variations on the last design. ThePassingShadow got any suggestions? Any of mine you liked better that I should work on?

[image loading]

[image loading]


A new one
[image loading]


I like all of these, actually. I really like the middle one because it seems like it's on fabric or something, but the others look great as well.

You guys are all making such amazing stuff that I might bounce around and use different banners for different cups or something. It's so hard to even decide which ones I like best.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 21 2010 19:30 GMT
#99
On July 22 2010 04:27 Aeneas_ wrote:
Ok this time I have one that I'm very proud of let me know what you think. With and without the wolf.

[image loading]

[image loading]


You posted these RIGHT when I posted the reply to your others, hahaha. These are nice too, but I think I like the others about the same. You're just making it harder for me to choose T_T
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dusk.asunder
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 19:35:54
July 21 2010 19:34 GMT
#100
On July 22 2010 04:29 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 03:46 Aeneas_ wrote:
Here's a few more variations on the last design. ThePassingShadow got any suggestions? Any of mine you liked better that I should work on?

[image loading]

[image loading]


A new one
[image loading]


I like all of these, actually. I really like the middle one because it seems like it's on fabric or something, but the others look great as well.

You guys are all making such amazing stuff that I might bounce around and use different banners for different cups or something. It's so hard to even decide which ones I like best.


ah yes, the canvas effect
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




My Current Version
[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 55
SortOf 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2407
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1487
NeuroSwarm203
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft449
Other Games
summit1g7240
Coldzera 755
JimRising 700
C9.Mang0360
PiGStarcraft263
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream341
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1073
• Rush963
• Stunt204
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.