Almost all the finals are up on my page!
The third place matches are going up on HD's (on a slightly slower connection )
HD and Husky are proud to present the HDH Invitational sponsored by iRip! This tournament will be a 16 player invite only event.
VODs will be posted here:
Read below for more info.
+ Show Spoiler +
Round of 16 - Best of 3 (April 21st - 27th)
Round of 8 - Best of 3 (April 28th - May 4th)
Round of 4 - Best of 5 (To Be Announced)
Third Place - Best of 5 (To Be Announced)
FINALS - Round of 7 (To Be Announced)
Note: These are the dates participants are expected to play their games by. Livestreams and the release of VODs/results ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY TAKE CONSIDERABLY LONGER THAN THE PREVIOUSLY LISTED DATES.
Please check the LiveStream section for more information.
+ Show Spoiler +
1) All games MUST be played on the US (North American) server.
2) Round of 16 and Round of 8 games may be played whenever most convenient for both
players, but games must be played WITHIN the allotted time
period for each round. EX: April 21st - April 27th (11:59pm)
for the Round of 16
3) You are expected to be reachable for a reasonable amount of time during each play period. If you cannot be reached for an extended period of time and do not show up to your games YOU WILL BE REPLACED OR FORFEIT YOUR MATCH.
4) Winning player must email all replays to Husky
(huskythehusky at gmail dot com). DO NOT RENAME THE FILES. If the file
name is too long to see the time stamp please list which order
they were played in the email.
5) Players may NOT livestream their games as they are playing.
6) Chat is allowed in game. However, any excessive abuse and/or spam in game will be taken very seriously.
7) Disconnects are an automatic loss for that player. If a game is so one sided that it was obvious who was going to win, a judgment call will be made. Our decision is FINAL and players agree to these terms by accepting their invite. In the event of a disconnect, should players not be able to come to an agreement by themselves contact Husky IMMEDIATELY and send in the replays for review.
8) All games are played regardless of patches. Winning player will be expected to email Husky the replays by the end of the round period.
9) Players under no circumstances are allowed to release results or replays to the public until after VODS have been posted.
10) Round of 4, Third Place, and Finals matches will be spectated by Husky and HD. A time for these games to be played will be worked out between all involved at a closer date.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in disqualification from the tournament, forfeit of one or more upcoming games, and/or being banned from future HDH events.
Maps (Round of 16 & Round of 8):
- Twilight Fortress is automatically banned from the map pool.
- All other maps are allowed to be played on.
- Before matches begin, each player can thumb down 2 maps. If
both players thumb down the same map they can choose a different
- Round of 16 starting map: Lost Temple
- Round of 8 starting map: Metalopolis
- Losing player from game 1 picks next map. Losing player of
game 2 picks final map (if applicable).
Maps (Round of 4, Third Place, and Finals):
-To Be Announced..
More Information Soon!
Thanks to One.Two for the image .