• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:48
CEST 13:48
KST 20:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8058 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 7 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 37 Next All
098799
Profile Joined March 2012
Poland4 Posts
April 12 2012 10:38 GMT
#121
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: RPAacfdt.777
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2703800/1/RPAacfdt/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2703800/RPAacfdt
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Getting slaughtered lately after promotion. Everyone is welcome, especially serious practice partners for a couple of games in a row.
J-Nut
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia10 Posts
April 12 2012 11:42 GMT
#122
Server: SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Jnut.491
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/64933/1/Jnut/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/sea/64933/Jnut
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I want to get to master. Looking to practice all 3 matchups.
icholakov1
Profile Joined April 2011
Bulgaria3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 11:55:03
April 12 2012 11:54 GMT
#123
Server: EU
BattleNet ID: Iwan.282
Race:Random
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2156287/1/Iwan/
SC2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2156287/Iwan
Interest:Competitive
League:High Silver
Other: I play irregularly because of university. I used to be in diamond in seasom 2-3 but since I shared the game with my little cousin I am stuck in silver because I don't play often. My "practice" sessions last for around 4-5 hours and I have really good knowledge for the game.
ZardiChar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 17:43:46
April 12 2012 12:51 GMT
#124
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ZardiChar.598
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3458581/1/ZardiChar/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3458581/ZardiChar
Interest:Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I've only been playing for about a month, and I'm looking to get much better. My goal is to be Gold at the end of the season. Skype is preferred. I also play some Protoss and Zerg and other games on Steam.
Open to monobattles, FFA, basically anything.
benz8
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary3 Posts
April 12 2012 13:10 GMT
#125
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ben.1340
Race: Terran
ProfilURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1758078/1/ben/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1758078/ben
Interest: Competetive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for people who are willing to sit down and do builds over and over to figure out weaknesses/strengths as we help eachother to get to Master league! I need serious high-diamond, low-master players. My weakness is TvZ, so I also want to improve it.
Spoonmanax
Profile Joined March 2012
England2 Posts
April 12 2012 13:16 GMT
#126
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Spoonman.550
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2558311/1/Spoonman/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2558311/Spoonman
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for some people to practice with who are willing to try out builds, figure out the strengths and weaknesses and will help the same in return.
eugen
Profile Joined April 2012
2 Posts
April 12 2012 14:43 GMT
#127
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DarthEugen.946
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/174801/1/DarthEugen/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/174801/DarthEugen
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Looking forward to grind any matchup. Don't care much about skill-level as long as it's not orders of magnitude different from me. Skype available if necessary.
Kweyzi
Profile Joined November 2011
France18 Posts
April 12 2012 14:50 GMT
#128
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Crazy.364
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/1671229/1/Crazy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1671229/Crazy
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: French player switching from toss to terran. Basically having a team, but not having enough teammates at same level for training. Looking for any matchups!
andrewf87
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia22 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 14:58:22
April 12 2012 14:57 GMT
#129
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ice.370
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2856201/1/Ice/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2856201/Ice
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Terran player looking to improve. Looking for someone in gold league to practice with. I am from Melbourne which is in the GMT +10 hours time zone.
GeTEnRaGeD
Profile Joined December 2010
United States6 Posts
April 12 2012 15:37 GMT
#130
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: GeTEnRaGeD.459
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2233957/1/GeTEnRaGeD/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2233957/GeTEnRaGeD
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Just getting into starcraft again. I've started playing 1v1 obs and I'm stopped playing 1 game then quitting. Looking for higher level people to play against for tips and so I can practice against more difficult people. Anyone who can mass games is good for me
Breeceey
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2 Posts
April 12 2012 15:38 GMT
#131
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Breece.878
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2810999/1/Breece/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2810999/Breece
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Trying to improve up to the Platinum level by the end of May. Already reached my goal of Gold league for season 7 :D
IamPinO
Profile Joined January 2011
France3 Posts
April 12 2012 16:48 GMT
#132
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PinO.961
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1700186/1/PinO/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1700186/PinO
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I'd really Like to improve in order to be competitive , I can speak French , English and some Spanish , If you are motivated to improve with me then just add my ID on Battlenet
CGO
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 17:28:59
April 12 2012 17:27 GMT
#133
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CGO.731
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/298385/1/CGO/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/298385/CGO
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Casual amont of playtime with a competitive attitude towards the game. Looking to make friends and practice with anyone from any league. Also into shooting, M:TG, Computer Science, and Game of Thrones XD. EST but drop me a line any time I'm online. Can Skype and Vent as well.
Hi
Charal
Profile Joined April 2012
France1 Post
April 12 2012 17:47 GMT
#134
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Charal.671
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/183993/1/Charal/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/183993/Charal
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I'd like to improve my game and that's why I m looking for some practice partner. My aim is to be better day by day and reach diamond then master
BladeZerg
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom19 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 18:35:25
April 12 2012 18:30 GMT
#135
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FLBlade.509
Race: Zerg
Interest: Competitive
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/322193/1/FLBlade/
League: Platinum

Looking for any race
teamfl.net / facebook.com/teamfirelight / twitter.com/teamfirelight
Snoozer
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2 Posts
April 12 2012 19:54 GMT
#136
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Snoozer.188
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1413191/1/Snoozer/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1413191/Snoozer
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: I feel as though I have potential to hit gold, but I don't have enough knowledge of the game to predict what my opponent is doing. Learning builds better and the proper units to muster up, is why I need help.
durr
Profile Joined April 2010
United States148 Posts
April 12 2012 21:09 GMT
#137
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Durrlol 963
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/313856/1/durrlol/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/313856/durrlol
Interest: Casual
League: Masters
Other: I am currently Casual because i do not have people to play with and my old practice group fell apart. I am currently lost in the meta game because i am coming back after 6 weeks but i am eager to start working on my play again now that summer is almost here.
MARINES OORAH
NullRift
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 21:10:11
April 12 2012 21:09 GMT
#138
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Solaire.561
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/608625/1/Solaire/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/608625/RifT
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Would prefer Diamond and Masters players
BlindWitness
Profile Joined August 2011
United States4 Posts
April 12 2012 21:32 GMT
#139
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BlindWitness.806
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2981473/1/BlindWitness/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2981473/BlindWitness
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: I am a very low level Bronze player. I would like a partner so I can work on some basic game mechanics as well as learning new builds in order to counter my opponent. I haven't played in a while and recently I have picked the game back up. I am usually on late at night or during the weekends (mostly weekend though). I have Skype if need be. It would also be help if you are a Terran or Zerg player.
finding
Profile Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 06:16:49
April 12 2012 23:08 GMT
#140
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: finding.594
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2937931/1/finding/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2937931/finding
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I'm interested in improving, but am more than happy to help anyone as best I can. I've got the skype if anyone's interested. Message me in game or here.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 890
WardiTV406
OGKoka 151
Rex118
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
mouzHeroMarine 292
OGKoka 151
ProTech126
Rex 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3230
Horang2 1331
Larva 1258
EffOrt 1018
BeSt 604
Hyuk 380
Soma 328
Rush 266
Mini 218
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 199
Light 184
Zeus 130
ggaemo 113
Barracks 109
Hyun 109
Killer 96
Shinee 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Mong 29
Yoon 25
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
sorry 15
Sexy 15
Noble 9
HiyA 8
zelot 7
soO 1
Dota 2
Dendi1161
BananaSlamJamma126
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli843
x6flipin331
Other Games
singsing2102
olofmeister1662
XaKoH 284
crisheroes274
Sick234
Pyrionflax164
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King53
B2W.Neo8
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1703
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.