• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13551 users

[D] PvZ Beating Stephano Style Roaches - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 78 Next
Please have some semblance of an idea of what you're talking about.
seansye
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1722 Posts
April 07 2012 09:11 GMT
#1081
Holy Fucking balls. I mean on a map like Antiga, Cloud Kingdom, or Tal Darim it's a lot easier to defend, but when the third is so far away(Korhal, Shakuras, Meta), you need the most perfect forcefields and make each one count.
I will master Speshul Taktics.!
AshenCZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Czech Republic46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 10:00:37
April 07 2012 09:33 GMT
#1082
I think the WhiteRa's style in IPL is a way to go too Ofc there are maps on which this isn't possible at all, but...

EDIT: For anyone who didn't see the IPL: here's a summary of WhiteRa's strategy:

Stephano went for no gas quick 3rd hatch and WhiteRa planted his 3rd nexus at like 7:10 (watched the timer pretty closely). When Stephano came with the 200 +1 roach push WhiteRa just started to place pylons everywhere and warp zealot to harass so Stephano needed to defend and left WhiteRa alone for another +/- 30s which was enough to get few immortals, huge amount of stalkers and sentries to defend... Send first 2 lots to harass zerg's 3rd, retreat though do not lose anything, walloff your ramp at 3rd with GWs, add few cannons and watch out for the ramps.

It was on Cloud Kingdom though - there are 2 small ramps, 2 sentries can hold 1 ramp long enough for you to reatreat and defend... Metalopolis and Korhal would be a different story, I think you CAN do it on Shakuras/TalDarim, Daybreak would be difficult and Ohana nearly impossible. Entombed valley though same as Cloud Kingdom it's pretty easy to do it.

Have you tried this/will you try this? I think it isn't a bad strategy at all. He seemed very strong until he made a mistake and *sigh* threw it away But I think it's a big step forward in our play as Stephano wasn't able to do anything with his roaches.

EDIT2: Forgot about Antiga... I feel like narrowing the 2 chokes in front of your 3 bases with these GWs and cannons is pretty much the best idea because walling your third off won't exactly help you defend the roaches since the bases aren't connected... or do you thing smt. different?

EDIT3: if you missed it, here's the VOD http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague/b/314129429?t=174m10s
more gg, more skill
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
April 07 2012 11:34 GMT
#1083
On April 07 2012 18:33 AshenCZ wrote:
I think the WhiteRa's style in IPL is a way to go too Ofc there are maps on which this isn't possible at all, but...

EDIT: For anyone who didn't see the IPL: here's a summary of WhiteRa's strategy:

Stephano went for no gas quick 3rd hatch and WhiteRa planted his 3rd nexus at like 7:10 (watched the timer pretty closely). When Stephano came with the 200 +1 roach push WhiteRa just started to place pylons everywhere and warp zealot to harass so Stephano needed to defend and left WhiteRa alone for another +/- 30s which was enough to get few immortals, huge amount of stalkers and sentries to defend... Send first 2 lots to harass zerg's 3rd, retreat though do not lose anything, walloff your ramp at 3rd with GWs, add few cannons and watch out for the ramps.

It was on Cloud Kingdom though - there are 2 small ramps, 2 sentries can hold 1 ramp long enough for you to reatreat and defend... Metalopolis and Korhal would be a different story, I think you CAN do it on Shakuras/TalDarim, Daybreak would be difficult and Ohana nearly impossible. Entombed valley though same as Cloud Kingdom it's pretty easy to do it.

Have you tried this/will you try this? I think it isn't a bad strategy at all. He seemed very strong until he made a mistake and *sigh* threw it away But I think it's a big step forward in our play as Stephano wasn't able to do anything with his roaches.

EDIT2: Forgot about Antiga... I feel like narrowing the 2 chokes in front of your 3 bases with these GWs and cannons is pretty much the best idea because walling your third off won't exactly help you defend the roaches since the bases aren't connected... or do you thing smt. different?

EDIT3: if you missed it, here's the VOD http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague/b/314129429?t=174m10s


This seems to work well against the stephano style and whitera could have easily won if he went colossi earlier and just pushed before infestor+hive kicked in. Stephano's style has a weak spot if the roach pressure didn't work and he is transitioning from roach based to ling based + hive.

One problem about these early thirds though is that it's a bit of a blind call. You can scout the third going up but you're not really sure when zerg took gasses. It's very well possible that zerg has ling speed earlier and just starts pressuring at 7-8 minutes with lings instead of building up for the massive roach attack. In that sense it was somewhat a blind counter to stephano.
Serge89
Profile Joined May 2011
Belgium38 Posts
April 07 2012 11:42 GMT
#1084
And What about Stargate play ? Im sure its already been discussed but when i play with voidrays and phoenixes, i avoid this 200 roach +1 push for a while.
The zerg can stress out and overcommit with queens and spores or simply just tech on Hydras.
Then u can establish your third without big problems.
AshenCZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Czech Republic46 Posts
April 07 2012 11:59 GMT
#1085
Markwerf - I would say that every zerg will once tranzition to hive (blord + infestor) and that's the weak point of Zerg in general imo. Every push about 17 minutes is very strong because of it. The problem... I've been wondering about this too. And since you can't really scout the gases, you'll need to keep an eye on the units he makes and when he does make this and that upgrade. 7-8 minutes is when your nexus is already up as well as the wall is so sealing off the third completely in case of speedlings (to avoid an accidental runby) is the best solution I've come up with. I don't really think of this build as a "Stephano counter" build, I would love to see this becoming a standart play... Doing this if you see early third is a viable option or at least I hope so. Going to try this with a few friends and I would love anyone interested in finding the counter to Stephano's roaches to try this too and figure out if this a viable option and how to respond to the pressure Zerg can apply.

Serge - the big problem is when zerg with 200/200 +1 roaches just goes for it... Few VRs and phoenixes aren't going to save you from this many roaches I think. At least not before the zerg crashes into your production and cripples you which allows him a safe tranzition into blord + infestor... I don't know, I am just a average platinum player but I think SG isn't going to protect you well.
more gg, more skill
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 17:02:11
April 07 2012 17:01 GMT
#1086
On April 07 2012 20:59 AshenCZ wrote:
Markwerf - I would say that every zerg will once tranzition to hive (blord + infestor) and that's the weak point of Zerg in general imo. Every push about 17 minutes is very strong because of it. The problem... I've been wondering about this too. And since you can't really scout the gases, you'll need to keep an eye on the units he makes and when he does make this and that upgrade. 7-8 minutes is when your nexus is already up as well as the wall is so sealing off the third completely in case of speedlings (to avoid an accidental runby) is the best solution I've come up with. I don't really think of this build as a "Stephano counter" build, I would love to see this becoming a standart play... Doing this if you see early third is a viable option or at least I hope so. Going to try this with a few friends and I would love anyone interested in finding the counter to Stephano's roaches to try this too and figure out if this a viable option and how to respond to the pressure Zerg can apply.

Serge - the big problem is when zerg with 200/200 +1 roaches just goes for it... Few VRs and phoenixes aren't going to save you from this many roaches I think. At least not before the zerg crashes into your production and cripples you which allows him a safe tranzition into blord + infestor... I don't know, I am just a average platinum player but I think SG isn't going to protect you well.

The point of SG units is to make so much damage that you get more units to defend your 3rd. Usually 1VR and 5phoenix or only 1VR. I wonder if you just kept bumping voidrays and put them infront of ur 3rd and then forcefield, roaches would be on pretty hard clock. Hydras dealy the push probably about 30-40second(maybe more), dunno if you can get colo in time for that
as useful as teasalt
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 17:07:34
April 07 2012 17:06 GMT
#1087
i have no idea why people stop making voids in favor of immortals

both counter roaches

1 dies to infinite roaches

1 doesnt

and the best protoss max is void ray templar
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
AshenCZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Czech Republic46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 17:11:53
April 07 2012 17:11 GMT
#1088
1 kills roaches in time

1 doesn't
more gg, more skill
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 17:26:13
April 07 2012 17:21 GMT
#1089
On April 07 2012 04:10 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 03:57 Micket wrote:
Nestea just did a 11:30 maxout with +1 attack, roach speed, burrow, 70 drones, 4th base building, tunneling claws nearly finished and spire completed.

Passive thirds are shit lol.

Tails could have defended with better sim city.

And he would had immortals in time I believe if he had not missed forecields. Those forcefields cost him the game.
Another story if immortals would be enough to def, dunno personally.

i have no idea why people stop making voids in favor of immortals

both counter roaches

1 dies to infinite roaches

1 doesnt

and the best protoss max is void ray templar

If the map makes sense you can FF proportion of his roaches kill it and repeat. Punish wasted roaches with colossus push and prevent mass BL/infestor.
Personally I liek to do something about to mess atlest little his BO, +1 4gate, +1 VR but recently I've felt that if I make units that fly I can use them later and I don't lose as much resources. Downside is that if you go VR + phoenix theres huge amount of gas you invest.
as useful as teasalt
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
April 07 2012 17:22 GMT
#1090
On April 08 2012 02:11 AshenCZ wrote:
1 kills roaches in time

1 doesn't


oh it does?

so there's no problem then. i guess you can close this topic
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
April 07 2012 17:34 GMT
#1091
On April 08 2012 02:06 Let it Raine wrote:
i have no idea why people stop making voids in favor of immortals

both counter roaches

1 dies to infinite roaches

1 doesnt

and the best protoss max is void ray templar


If you just blindly make voidrays blink is the only safe transition because if you go robo mutas will kill you, and air/tc is weak vs hyunstyle hydraling with a couple of roaches (big push at 12:30), or retstyle roach/hydra max which hits at +- 13min. It's safe vs roachmaxes but not vs the other maxouts for example I played a gm zerg who maxed on roach/hydra corruptor at the 14min mark and demolished me. You either 2base all-in or take the third really early, and tbh all-ins are just needed in box series and have a lot better stats. I practice macro with friends but if I play tournie or ladder I just all-in.
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
AshenCZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Czech Republic46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 17:36:30
April 07 2012 17:35 GMT
#1092
Ryndika - yeah, you can use them as a stylish way to die against +1 200/200 roaches or some slightly different timing (hydra ling like mentioned above or so...)
more gg, more skill
bond1
Profile Joined January 2011
38 Posts
April 07 2012 17:38 GMT
#1093
What is the mindset everyone is approaching this problem with? I ask this because I keep seeing some odd things in this thread. The first one is that several people keep replying to pressure builds with "the zerg will just perfect the defense of that". If that was right, there would be no pressure builds in SC2. I don't understand how thats a coherent response. The other thing is that people seem to want a build with absolutely no holes in it. Thats not what you need though. I feel as if we are forgetting that the Stephano build is itself a meta-game build. Of course a build responding to that build will have issues with other builds. As with any strong timing attack you need to commit to defending it and it specifically which leaves you open to most other timing attacks. Those attacks however are not coming. Finally, I understand that we don't want a PvZ that is Russian Roullette, and that you want a solid macro build you can fall back on every time, but I don't think that a PvZ metagame that focuses on switching between macro and 2 base all ins is necessarily Russian Roullette. The difference is that you can scout and react in PvZ. There's still a challenge and a game to be played. If Stephano style roaches are a meta game build then maybe they need a meta game counter. Discovering a set of all ins that beat it might be enough to force the Zerg to play a safer style of the build with a less threatening timing push. This would make your macro builds much more viable.
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 18:10:41
April 07 2012 17:56 GMT
#1094
Stephano is using his style with success vs JYP right now at IPL 4. The cost efficiency of roaches vs Protoss is amazing.

+ Show Spoiler +
First game he crushed JYP with it. Second game JYP held it while taking a third with great control and 2 Void Rays, but Stephano really gave him a run for his money for about 10 minutes just throwing well upgraded Roaches and Lings at JYP. Third game, he crushed JYP again with it.

And with those 3 games behind us, I think that getting Voids is really important. It delays the max out because the Zerg has to build extra Queens and Spores to defend the Voids, and the Voids are really effective at killing Roaches and controlling the map.
Ldawg
Profile Joined December 2011
United States328 Posts
April 07 2012 18:11 GMT
#1095
I'm starting to feel like kcdc with sheer frustration toward this matchup. To make it even worse, every LAN with a PvZ featuring a Zerg of Stephano's caliber (DRG, Nestea yesterday at IPL 4, etc.) has at least 1 of the games featuring the mass roach build.

I would be willing to wager this build, done by the best Zergs, has a win rate of 80%. I am very curious to see the stats from March and see how off kilter the PvZ win rates are. I think Blizzard needs to do some re-structuring here because after ~2 months, there seems to be no stable counter to this build.

The only somewhat effective counters are blind counters such as Inori's build where he didn't even scout so that his push would come 30 seconds earlier and White-Ra's yesterday. However, as stated in an earlier post, if a Zerg just simply went early speed lings or another varying build the Protoss would get crushed.

I've been following this thread since creation and while there seems to be somewhat of a consensus to get an early third, Protoss will be doing this based on scouting three hatch from Zerg. At the present time, one can safely assume it is the Stephano style roaches, but it won't always be this way.
"Terran so...ice cream!" MKP/MC at HSC IV
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 18:16:31
April 07 2012 18:15 GMT
#1096
On April 08 2012 03:11 Ldawg wrote:
I'm starting to feel like kcdc with sheer frustration toward this matchup. To make it even worse, every LAN with a PvZ featuring a Zerg of Stephano's caliber (DRG, Nestea yesterday at IPL 4, etc.) has at least 1 of the games featuring the mass roach build.

I would be willing to wager this build, done by the best Zergs, has a win rate of 80%. I am very curious to see the stats from March and see how off kilter the PvZ win rates are. I think Blizzard needs to do some re-structuring here because after ~2 months, there seems to be no stable counter to this build.



http://i.imgur.com/VCQcQh.png
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Treehead
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
999 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 18:25:21
April 07 2012 18:24 GMT
#1097
On April 08 2012 03:11 Ldawg wrote:
I'm starting to feel like kcdc with sheer frustration toward this matchup. To make it even worse, every LAN with a PvZ featuring a Zerg of Stephano's caliber (DRG, Nestea yesterday at IPL 4, etc.) has at least 1 of the games featuring the mass roach build.

I would be willing to wager this build, done by the best Zergs, has a win rate of 80%. I am very curious to see the stats from March and see how off kilter the PvZ win rates are. I think Blizzard needs to do some re-structuring here because after ~2 months, there seems to be no stable counter to this build.

The only somewhat effective counters are blind counters such as Inori's build where he didn't even scout so that his push would come 30 seconds earlier and White-Ra's yesterday. However, as stated in an earlier post, if a Zerg just simply went early speed lings or another varying build the Protoss would get crushed.

I've been following this thread since creation and while there seems to be somewhat of a consensus to get an early third, Protoss will be doing this based on scouting three hatch from Zerg. At the present time, one can safely assume it is the Stephano style roaches, but it won't always be this way.


It's new enough - give it time. For how long did 2-base allins crush before zerg was able to defend them. We'll get to something too. No reason to get bent outta shape for not having it NOW. 2-base allins with decent control will still do fine on the ladder if you wanna win. If you wanna get better in macro games, don't worry about winning since there aren't many high winrate strats out yet and the ones that exist are hard to execute (harassment techniques, perfect FFs on one ramp while defending another with army, others).

On April 08 2012 03:15 Let it Raine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 03:11 Ldawg wrote:
I'm starting to feel like kcdc with sheer frustration toward this matchup. To make it even worse, every LAN with a PvZ featuring a Zerg of Stephano's caliber (DRG, Nestea yesterday at IPL 4, etc.) has at least 1 of the games featuring the mass roach build.

I would be willing to wager this build, done by the best Zergs, has a win rate of 80%. I am very curious to see the stats from March and see how off kilter the PvZ win rates are. I think Blizzard needs to do some re-structuring here because after ~2 months, there seems to be no stable counter to this build.



http://i.imgur.com/VCQcQh.png


This doesn't really mean anything about this build specifically - maybe koreans are real good at 2-base allins and zerg aren't very practiced at defending with a build like this yet. Or maybe on the korean server, every other zerg still does their own 2-base allin.

Most people here aren't crying about imbalance, they're trying to come up with something that works real well or speculating about something new to be the new "standard" (Edit: standard lategame style that is). Some people will be frustrated during this period - just let them be.
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
April 07 2012 18:29 GMT
#1098
Stephano doesn't even bother varying his builds anymore- did this 3 times in a row against JYP. And JYP tried the immortal/sentry 2 base push twice against it and lost both times so I guess that one isn't looking too promising right now.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 20:47:56
April 07 2012 20:39 GMT
#1099
On April 08 2012 02:35 AshenCZ wrote:
Ryndika - yeah, you can use them as a stylish way to die against +1 200/200 roaches or some slightly different timing (hydra ling like mentioned above or so...)

Most of the time I dont die to 200/200 unless I do no damage with my units. If I go VR I have more solid time. I just see no way roach doing anything when you make around 10sentry. Youll get few immortals out, but if the map is like belchir beach or atlantis spaceship you should just 2base allin.

And I do like many toss think, that it's too hard to stop that push and you have too little variations you can do. 2base allins are relying on your opponent not scouting or reacting. 3base play is obvious(push before BL) and theres only 1-2 way to hold your 3rd base, warp prism many gate warp in is just meh.
as useful as teasalt
skatbone
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 07 2012 21:14 GMT
#1100
On April 08 2012 02:38 bond1 wrote:
What is the mindset everyone is approaching this problem with? I ask this because I keep seeing some odd things in this thread. The first one is that several people keep replying to pressure builds with "the zerg will just perfect the defense of that". If that was right, there would be no pressure builds in SC2. I don't understand how thats a coherent response. The other thing is that people seem to want a build with absolutely no holes in it. Thats not what you need though. I feel as if we are forgetting that the Stephano build is itself a meta-game build. Of course a build responding to that build will have issues with other builds. As with any strong timing attack you need to commit to defending it and it specifically which leaves you open to most other timing attacks. Those attacks however are not coming. Finally, I understand that we don't want a PvZ that is Russian Roullette, and that you want a solid macro build you can fall back on every time, but I don't think that a PvZ metagame that focuses on switching between macro and 2 base all ins is necessarily Russian Roullette. The difference is that you can scout and react in PvZ. There's still a challenge and a game to be played. If Stephano style roaches are a meta game build then maybe they need a meta game counter. Discovering a set of all ins that beat it might be enough to force the Zerg to play a safer style of the build with a less threatening timing push. This would make your macro builds much more viable.


Precisely. And a number of us are toying with fast thirds as a metagame response to a Zerg taking the standard 3 hatch with no gas. This is a standard macro build for Zerg that allows them a solid economy and mid game army (if they choose to mass roach) or the opportunity, midgame, to tech.

Having never enjoyed two base all ins, I take a fast third because, imo 2-base pressure often won't allow me to play the kind of game I want to play. So I feel that trying to optimize timings for a 3rd and defense against roaches is seeking something similar to what Z currently have: a macro build that is not predicated on doing x amount of damage.

In other words, the fast third, on the right map, with the right execution/defense might just be the "meta game counter."
Mercurial#1193
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM254
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .118
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 6m
INu's Battles
22h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.