• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8279 users

[M] (2) Veritas et Fortitudo - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
October 02 2014 21:49 GMT
#21
On October 03 2014 05:56 iamcaustic wrote:
You've successfully managed to encompass (almost) everything I hate in a map. The only missing one is a map size of 160x160 or greater. I certainly won't play it, but I know a lot of lower-level players who just like to have fun who'd probably enjoy this.


Well its not for every one, but as for lower levels I cant say I agree. Are u a GM? I would not consider myself a pro but I have reached masters a couple of times, and at least high diamomd with all 3 races. As far as map making gos, I have made maps for a very long time, oc that was in broodwar, but I know I still have much 2 learn in sc2 map making. I am simply trying to map make a bit out of the box and see if it could work.
10%
iamcaustic
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1509 Posts
October 02 2014 23:03 GMT
#22
On October 03 2014 06:49 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 05:56 iamcaustic wrote:
You've successfully managed to encompass (almost) everything I hate in a map. The only missing one is a map size of 160x160 or greater. I certainly won't play it, but I know a lot of lower-level players who just like to have fun who'd probably enjoy this.


Well its not for every one, but as for lower levels I cant say I agree. Are u a GM? I would not consider myself a pro but I have reached masters a couple of times, and at least high diamomd with all 3 races. As far as map making gos, I have made maps for a very long time, oc that was in broodwar, but I know I still have much 2 learn in sc2 map making. I am simply trying to map make a bit out of the box and see if it could work.

I'm the same (hit Masters a couple of times, currently Diamond) but for Terran. I'm not sure what the relevancy is regarding that, though; my comment about lower-level players having fun is in reference to any extreme money map/mod, such as Big Game Hunters. I used to have tonnes of fun on BGH back in BW. The terrain concept for this map is extremely simplistic as well, so you're not dealing with any need of map presence or scouting awareness re: flanks and run-bys.

Put it all together and you have a map where the strategy and tactics of the game are heavily stripped down, which is very low-level friendly.
Twitter: @iamcaustic
CycoDude
Profile Joined November 2010
United States326 Posts
October 02 2014 23:18 GMT
#23
there is a reason we don't see cliffs above naturals. google "turbo newbie".
iamcaustic
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1509 Posts
October 03 2014 00:03 GMT
#24
On October 03 2014 08:18 CycoDude wrote:
there is a reason we don't see cliffs above naturals. google "turbo newbie".

To be fair, I believe it's been pointed out that the cliffs are not pathable.
Twitter: @iamcaustic
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 03 2014 08:19 GMT
#25
--- Nuked ---
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
October 03 2014 14:06 GMT
#26
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 03 2014 17:19 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 08:03 iamcaustic wrote:
On October 03 2014 06:49 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:56 iamcaustic wrote:
You've successfully managed to encompass (almost) everything I hate in a map. The only missing one is a map size of 160x160 or greater. I certainly won't play it, but I know a lot of lower-level players who just like to have fun who'd probably enjoy this.


Well its not for every one, but as for lower levels I cant say I agree. Are u a GM? I would not consider myself a pro but I have reached masters a couple of times, and at least high diamomd with all 3 races. As far as map making gos, I have made maps for a very long time, oc that was in broodwar, but I know I still have much 2 learn in sc2 map making. I am simply trying to map make a bit out of the box and see if it could work.

I'm the same (hit Masters a couple of times, currently Diamond) but for Terran. I'm not sure what the relevancy is regarding that, though; my comment about lower-level players having fun is in reference to any extreme money map/mod, such as Big Game Hunters. I used to have tonnes of fun on BGH back in BW. The terrain concept for this map is extremely simplistic as well, so you're not dealing with any need of map presence or scouting awareness re: flanks and run-bys.

Map presence is going to be very important on this map because moving out down either side of the map without knowing your opponent isn't moving out down the other side of the map is going to be crucial. This is going to make controlling the towers (or at least one of the towers) very important if you're ever going to be able to move out of your base. I can't speak too much for Terran or Zerg strategy, but if you're playing Protoss on this map and you lose track of your opponent's army then you're risking ending up in a base-trade and that's not something that Protoss usually wants to happen. I think you're really selling this concept short by claiming that you don't need to deal with map presence/scouting.



Cheers, thats what I was trying to say, and what I was aiming for while making the map.
10%
iamcaustic
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1509 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 18:04:01
October 03 2014 17:32 GMT
#27
On October 03 2014 17:19 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 08:03 iamcaustic wrote:
On October 03 2014 06:49 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:56 iamcaustic wrote:
You've successfully managed to encompass (almost) everything I hate in a map. The only missing one is a map size of 160x160 or greater. I certainly won't play it, but I know a lot of lower-level players who just like to have fun who'd probably enjoy this.


Well its not for every one, but as for lower levels I cant say I agree. Are u a GM? I would not consider myself a pro but I have reached masters a couple of times, and at least high diamomd with all 3 races. As far as map making gos, I have made maps for a very long time, oc that was in broodwar, but I know I still have much 2 learn in sc2 map making. I am simply trying to map make a bit out of the box and see if it could work.

I'm the same (hit Masters a couple of times, currently Diamond) but for Terran. I'm not sure what the relevancy is regarding that, though; my comment about lower-level players having fun is in reference to any extreme money map/mod, such as Big Game Hunters. I used to have tonnes of fun on BGH back in BW. The terrain concept for this map is extremely simplistic as well, so you're not dealing with any need of map presence or scouting awareness re: flanks and run-bys.

Map presence is going to be very important on this map because moving out down either side of the map without knowing your opponent isn't moving out down the other side of the map is going to be crucial. This is going to make controlling the towers (or at least one of the towers) very important if you're ever going to be able to move out of your base. I can't speak too much for Terran or Zerg strategy, but if you're playing Protoss on this map and you lose track of your opponent's army then you're risking ending up in a base-trade and that's not something that Protoss usually wants to happen. I think you're really selling this concept short by claiming that you don't need to deal with map presence/scouting.

That's literally moving one unit to the one tower while you move your army the other way. This is one of the most simplistic concepts in the game, and certainly not what I mean when I talk about map presence and scouting awareness. The fact you think there's any depth to that concept is mind-boggling to me.

EDIT: Here's probably the best (or at least most unique) example I could ever give to demonstrate what I mean. BoxeR vs. Hiya on Blue Storm; it's Brood War, but showcases all the different points beautifully.

+ Show Spoiler [BoxeR vs Hiya] +
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:


Breaking it down, the terrain design of Blue Storm:

1. Allows for such a proxy by BoxeR to assert map presence and obtain a dominating forward position early in the game (but also preventable with safer, more thorough scouting). This map's design is so simplistic that any early game strategy short of FE or a standard 1-base all-in is a wasted effort. That's loss of strategy/tactics.

2. Allowed BoxeR to strategically block off alternate routes for Hiya to sneak vultures around. Establishing this required a forward position (map presence) combined with strategic forethought. Although this has died off a bit in modern HotS -- mainly due to map design -- it was a common occurrence even in SC2 (anyone remember ebay blocking the backdoor on Xel'Naga Cavern?). This map, however, offers no such benefits for holding a forward position; the best 'forward' position you can get is the half-way point to the opponent's base to control a watchtower, and that's not particularly beneficial as you leave the other side of the map exposed. The only thing you want to do on this map is sit on your 4 bases, max out, then make sure you push on the same side as your opponent's army to avoid a base trade. Fun for low-level games, but extremely simplistic.

3. Allowed Hiya to circumvent BoxeR's powerful contain via drops (which in turn was also made possible thanks to Blue Storm's terrain design). However, BoxeR's excellent scouting awareness allowed him to spot the drops and shut them down before they could do real damage. Do I really need to explain how this map doesn't offer anything of the sort, in either case? There's just no depth to this map.

Anyway, I apologize Stylezerg. I didn't mean to do a big text-wall critique of the map; I figured my initial comment was obvious enough, but couldn't avoid elaborating after the push back if you're serious about making good maps as opposed to just having fun in the editor. I won't push the issue any further, as there isn't much more to be said on my part.
Twitter: @iamcaustic
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 21:37:27
October 04 2014 17:21 GMT
#28
Wow very interesting edit, I had not seen it. THNX FOR THE INTERESTING POST (Even if it is to criticize my map)
To be fair that is Boxer playing, greatest EVER.
And that is also not only a professional map, but one of the very great maps ever made (This is arguable IK, but no 1 can deny it is a great map) in BW (bw as you know had many many years to let the map makers experiment and make things right). In addition SC2 and BW although they seem alike, they are not, different units/different math = different game.


Yes my map is not as complex as blue storm, I am getting serious about mapmaking, but this is just my 3rd map (For sc2). Obviously this 3rd map of mine is better than the previous 1s due to the debates going on.

Could you give me maybe 2 good examples in sc2 maps where the idea of complexity is well executed? (Not just a map name plz, a link or a pic is better 4 me because im not that good with map names)

With this map I tried to keep things simple from the get go, because in bw I was told by some good old friends of mine in bwmaps.net that i had a tendency of making very cool and interesting maps, but I just added to many crazy things into a single idea. http://www.panschk.de/mappage/maplist.php?wauthor=sTY_leZerG-eX

In my BW mapping days it took me several maps to get good. But eventually I did get good. Take a look at this:
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/451041-4-nimbus
http://www.panschk.de/mappage/comments.php?mapid=4077
Nimbus was based on a map made by me (not my best map tho).



As far as the complexity of my map, yes it is more simple, but that does not mean its not complex at all, I think it could give epic games, there are the obvious things that have been mentioned to make an attack happen, but there is also plenty of space for, muta/drop/WP play on my map.
[image loading]

Also maps in sc2 started with the tenancy of having your main base and a very weird nat with a really far away 3rd (That lead to a lot of 1 base play, in the times where going 14 hatch was OMG so risky), little by little, maps changed (there are several map examples of this) it changed to the point where maps are giving players very easy nats, and very easy 3rds, and some times relatively easy 4ths (So crazy easy they are, that it would be impossible to have this in BW). So as for my map, simply what I tried to do was give the people and the tendency what they want, and also adding a fun twist of my own (In this case, the fact that players have to choose which side there 3rd expo is going to be at, and what path are they going to chose for there army, and trying to guess what your opponent is going to choose).

But u are probably right, my map is likely to simple.
As for the current map situation, do you or any 1 have any recommendations (other that the ones already mentioned) to improve the current concept? Or should I just finish this map, and apply the new knowledge in my next map?

P.S.
Epic game btw, I had not seen it.
10%
iamcaustic
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1509 Posts
October 04 2014 22:52 GMT
#29
At your request, I'll answer your questions.

On October 05 2014 02:21 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
Could you give me maybe 2 good examples in sc2 maps where the idea of complexity is well executed? (Not just a map name plz, a link or a pic is better 4 me because im not that good with map names)

This one you'll find differing opinions all over the place, but I'll provide some maps that, during their time, were considered amongst the best available. First up is Cloud Kingdom:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This map implemented a lot of concepts that made it arguably the best WoL map of all time. It introduced a very dynamic high/low ground relationship at all points on the map, re-introduced the idea of low-ground mineral lines harassable from a high-ground cliff (also a feature in the next map I'll provide), and offered alternate expansion flows that would have a huge impact on how a particular match up was played. Then there's the little things, like small (and blockable) harassment paths, etc. like we saw in the Blue Storm example. It was really rare to see a "bad" game played on this map from a pro level and offered numerous strategic options, from early all-ins all the way up to long macro games.

This next map is pretty retro, but seeing as I already made a reference to it I'll include it as well. Behold Xel'Naga Caverns, arguably the best map of the original WoL ladder pool:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

While hardly the best map ever made in hindsight, what made it great back in the day was the concepts applied to the map. You had a backdoor harassment path which could be used against both the natural and the third (which, I mentioned earlier, would often be blocked off to protect the nat), an alternative-but-risky third base via the gold, and a forward position on the map that actually provided some benefit: controlling the forward-most watch tower would give you a position to deny the opponent's gold while also restricting movement from their natural, forcing them to either push into your position or go around via the backdoor/low-ground third, which is less ideal. Obviously in this case I'm ignoring the flaws of the map and simply highlighting the good, strategic parts.

Performing drops, etc. on both of these maps are more reasonable than yours, as bases are more spread out to allow for multi-pronged aggression or simply catching your opponent out of position. This is a good segway into:

On October 05 2014 02:21 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
As far as the complexity of my map, yes it is more simple, but that does not mean its not complex at all, I think it could give epic games, there are the obvious things that have been mentioned to make an attack happen, but there is also plenty of space for, muta/drop/WP play on my map.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I'll use a diagram of my own to explain why these options you've highlighted aren't really options at all for producing exciting and dynamic game play.

[image loading]


Some static defence and an army sitting in a centralized location is all you're going to need to fend off any sort of air/drop harassment. In other words, the best way to defend such harassment is to sit around and turtle. It takes less than 30 APM to perform such a feat. This is why I criticized earlier saying that your best option is to sit around and max out your army supply.

On October 05 2014 02:21 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
Also maps in sc2 started with the tenancy of having your main base and a very weird nat with a really far away 3rd (That lead to a lot of 1 base play, in the times where going 14 hatch was OMG so risky), little by little, maps changed (there are several map examples of this) it changed to the point where maps are giving players very easy nats, and very easy 3rds, and some times relatively easy 4ths (So crazy easy they are, that it would be impossible to have this in BW). So as for my map, simply what I tried to do was give the people and the tendency what they want, and also adding a fun twist of my own (In this case, the fact that players have to choose which side there 3rd expo is going to be at, and what path are they going to chose for there army, and trying to guess what your opponent is going to choose).

While your assessment of the situation is correct, I'd say you're taking the wrong approach by pandering to a poor economic expectation, which only results in much more stale games. This staleness is one of the biggest complaints the community has had about SC2 for a long time, but they always expect Blizzard to change the game so it's dynamic in spite of free economy, rather than accepting that economy should be more difficult to obtain like in BW. When watching 2010/2011 Wings of Liberty games, each game was much more action-packed and dynamic (ignoring the obviously lower skill level of everyone, since the game was new) and, lo and behold, the maps were harder to expand on.

This map heavily favours stale game play due to the free economy. In particular, your best strategies are going to be mech->sky terran, sky toss, and swarm host->brood lord, respectively. All three of these thrive on sitting around and building a large economic bank, then making the strongest late-game armies each race has to offer. Your alternative result is going to be weird all-ins done by players who don't find the former type of strategy to be very fun.

On October 05 2014 02:21 sTYleZerG-eX wrote:
As for the current map situation, do you or any 1 have any recommendations (other that the ones already mentioned) to improve the current concept? Or should I just finish this map, and apply the new knowledge in my next map?

Personally, I'd apply the new knowledge to my next map, rather than tear this map apart and trying to fit new knowledge into its already established concept. The choice is yours, though.
Twitter: @iamcaustic
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
October 06 2014 09:56 GMT
#30
If you wanted to keep the guts of this map but make it REALLY interesting, turn the natural into a gold base and put it up against a cliff into the middle of the map. At the same time, make it possible to take the left- or right-hand 3rd as a natural (maybe rocks, chokepoint redesign?). Now all of a sudden players have to fight over the middle of the map actually, and the early game has a million interesting choices. I'll make a picture if you want.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Socke
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany451 Posts
October 06 2014 11:47 GMT
#31
not being able to wall the natural kills pvz. this is worse than foxtrot and daedalus together in that regard.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 06 2014 12:41 GMT
#32
On October 06 2014 20:47 Socke wrote:
not being able to wall the natural kills pvz. this is worse than foxtrot and daedalus together in that regard.


you can wall either side with pylon+1big building
In the case of Nexus-->Gate, you could just do your first pylon to the left, build the Nexus, build the gate on the left (full wall at the left), build your next pylon on the right, build the cybercore on the right (=full wall at the right).

So you need 2pylons+2big buildings (cybercore/forge/gateway) to wall, which is much less than on Daedalus, right?
I guess it could be hard for a forge expand though, since you can't defend with a single canon, since you need 1canon per side if you don't have the fast stalker/core against zerglings.
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-06 16:49:11
October 06 2014 14:17 GMT
#33
On October 06 2014 18:56 EatThePath wrote:
If you wanted to keep the guts of this map but make it REALLY interesting, turn the natural into a gold base and put it up against a cliff into the middle of the map. At the same time, make it possible to take the left- or right-hand 3rd as a natural (maybe rocks, chokepoint redesign?). Now all of a sudden players have to fight over the middle of the map actually, and the early game has a million interesting choices. I'll make a picture if you want.


Yeah picture plz, because I dont quite understand what u mean. (sound like a really weird idea, but sure give it a go)

On October 06 2014 20:47 Socke wrote:
not being able to wall the natural kills pvz. this is worse than foxtrot and daedalus together in that regard.


Yes Forge fast expo looks pretty tough on this map, speed ling all in might be hard to stop. But considering that in the current meta most players open gate/core (variations), and full wall of takes gate pylon, I think it should be ok
10%
sTYleZerG-eX
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico473 Posts
October 10 2014 22:47 GMT
#34
Map is now finished!!!
(See details on the NEW EDIT on the main POST)
10%
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Yoon 27
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King159
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
trigger0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo1072
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 26m
OSC
16h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.