But I cannot find a good method do to so.
I researched that my maps are cached in "C:\Users\All Users\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II\Maps\Cache". There are folders named SomeHash.s2ma. Many sites say I have to just rename the s2ma file into sc2map, but this does not change anything only the directory has a different name.
Can someone help me to accomplish these steps:
1. I have a map name, say "Lost Temple" and I want the current Blizzard Bnet version.
2. I login and download / play that map.
3. How can I locate the exact cache location
4. (optional) How can I convert that file into sc2map
5. How can I open the file in my Galaxy Editor, edit it and play a locally
I know how to edit a given sc2map file, so once I open it in Galaxy Editor I should be fine.
I would accept to download a sc2map file from some site, but I prefer to know the steps to do it on my own, as versions change and not every site is up to date.