• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7533 users

Power Rank 11/10/2008 - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 46 47 48 Next All
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 10 2008 00:52 GMT
#21
On November 10 2008 09:47 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2008 09:45 imperfect wrote:
Legend of Fall indeed.

5 of 10 are tosses.

and i'm happy. oh so happy!

anyway great power rank!


and by 5 you mean 6 =)


Yea, but what can you do. Legend of the fall still holds.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
November 10 2008 00:53 GMT
#22
It's a hard season to be a non-protoss SC fan :\
Free Palestine
traced
Profile Joined October 2007
1739 Posts
November 10 2008 00:57 GMT
#23
oh man, saint. skt should trade for him to fix their zerg problem and reunite him with bisu. bisu always used to specifically thank saint for vz practice
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
November 10 2008 00:59 GMT
#24
Good power rank!

I disagree on several issues though. I'm a Jaedong fan through and through, so this hurts to say . . . but he should really be lower. I also don't think that Flash has really shown the sort of play that would put him above. So I would go
Stork
Bisu
Free
Jangbi
Best
Jaedong
Kal
Flash
Fantasy
Forgg

Five protoss to start the ranking is a little off I know, but this really is a Protoss golden age at the moment (MSL anybody?).

Also, I you have too many players in the CBNC. Getting on that list should mean a lot. You can't throw savior on there for sucking a little less than a black hole. great and calm and saint are good, sure, but not CBNC good. Even FBH is questionable after how thoroughly he was trounced by Bisu and his humiliation in GOM at the hands of Bogus (who?). Luxury and Nada is a prefectly acceptable CBNC.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 01:10:40
November 10 2008 01:05 GMT
#25
On November 10 2008 09:59 GeneralStan wrote:
Good power rank!

I disagree on several issues though. I'm a Jaedong fan through and through, so this hurts to say . . . but he should really be lower. I also don't think that Flash has really shown the sort of play that would put him above. So I would go
Stork
Bisu
Free
Jangbi
Best
Jaedong
Kal
Flash
Fantasy
Forgg

Five protoss to start the ranking is a little off I know, but this really is a Protoss golden age at the moment (MSL anybody?).

Also, I you have too many players in the CBNC. Getting on that list should mean a lot. You can't throw savior on there for sucking a little less than a black hole. great and calm and saint are good, sure, but not CBNC good. Even FBH is questionable after how thoroughly he was trounced by Bisu and his humiliation in GOM at the hands of Bogus (who?). Luxury and Nada is a prefectly acceptable CBNC.


I would have put Jaedong where you have him on yours because I don't like him, but I feel like everyone below the top 3 could be jumbled up. I think Jaedong is fine where he is. I can see Jangbi above him, but definitely not BeSt.

The guys on CBNC are all similar to each other. I couldn't cut down the list. Thanks for your feedback.

EDIT: I just took out FBH and NaDa
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 01:10:05
November 10 2008 01:06 GMT
#26
Top 3 are Protoss? Mind exploding.

Also, I would say ForGG and Kal are a lot more similar than you make them out to be. Maybe not at this point in time, but in the past ForGG was a lot like Kal. Great in TvP, pretty good at TvZ, and horrid at TvT. Kal was great at PvZ, pretty good at PvT, and horrid at PvP. They both started playing proleague games about the same time. I don't think its a coincidence these two produced an amazing best of 5.

ForGG stepped it up and won a MSL title, partly because his TvT was no longer awful. Kal is a lot better in PvP than he used to be, in a pretty short amount of time. It's not unthinkable that in a year or so (or hey, maybe this MSL) he will get over the hump and win a MSL. Unfortunately I think if he gets past Jangbi, he is going to lose to either Free or Bisu.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 10 2008 01:06 GMT
#27
I'm 100% honestly not sure why Jaedong should be above Jangbi/Flash. He's not looking as solid as he used to, and I think that Flash is playing well enough again to be above Jaedong, and Jangbi is on fire.. They are both (Flash/Jaedong) semi-bonjwa's that have been slumping a bit lately, the difference being 1. Flash is owning in PL more than Jaedong, 2. Flash made it farther in the OSL coming from a ridiculous group and lost by a stroke of luck to GGPlay, and 3. Flash went 2-0 against Fantasy in GSL while Jaedong hasn't had any stellar opponents there yet. Jaedong could still be considered more of a threat, but I feel the momentum off the GSL season 1 win isn't enough, even though Flash got eliminated in MSL earlier. I don't know, I'm a bit biased but since the OSL Ro8 loss for Flash he is looking great other than his one loss to Jaedong.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 01:10:03
November 10 2008 01:08 GMT
#28
On November 10 2008 09:59 GeneralStan wrote:
Good power rank!

I disagree on several issues though. I'm a Jaedong fan through and through, so this hurts to say . . . but he should really be lower. I also don't think that Flash has really shown the sort of play that would put him above. So I would go
Stork
Bisu
Free
Jangbi
Best
Jaedong
Kal
Flash
Fantasy
Forgg

Five protoss to start the ranking is a little off I know, but this really is a Protoss golden age at the moment (MSL anybody?).

Also, I you have too many players in the CBNC. Getting on that list should mean a lot. You can't throw savior on there for sucking a little less than a black hole. great and calm and saint are good, sure, but not CBNC good. Even FBH is questionable after how thoroughly he was trounced by Bisu and his humiliation in GOM at the hands of Bogus (who?). Luxury and Nada is a prefectly acceptable CBNC.

I think OneOther would be crucified by fanboys if he put Jaedong that low...
Taek Bang Fighting!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 01:13:29
November 10 2008 01:13 GMT
#29
On November 10 2008 09:53 Ideas wrote:
It's a hard season to be a non-protoss SC fan :\


Why so closed-minded? Surely one of those Protosses has a playstyle that you like?

Race-biased fans are so boring.
Moderator
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
November 10 2008 01:14 GMT
#30
On November 10 2008 10:08 strongwind wrote:

I think OneOther would be crucified by fanboys if he put Jaedong that low...


I'm a JD fanboy and I'm giving him permission. JD has sorely disappointed me recently.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
November 10 2008 01:15 GMT
#31
Perfect Power Rank.
I have nothing to disagree on. Thanks for the good Power Rank.
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
November 10 2008 01:24 GMT
#32
You sick samsung fanboy!
Jangbi? Jangbi?!?!
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
November 10 2008 01:25 GMT
#33
I think Luxury should be #10 instead of forgg (He did just win WCG...).

Also, why is Jaedong #4 and Flash #6? There both basically in the same place right, except Flash has a better proleague record. Flash should at least be #5, not to say Jangbi deserves to be lower, but you have to consider comparisons with other players obviously.
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 10 2008 01:26 GMT
#34
I can't argue back to any of you right now because I have too much homework to do, but I will answer all of your questions tomorrow.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 10 2008 01:27 GMT
#35
I'll answer this one right now though.
On November 10 2008 10:24 SuperJongMan wrote:
You sick samsung fanboy!
Jangbi? Jangbi?!?!

HEY SJM STFU BABO!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 01:29:05
November 10 2008 01:28 GMT
#36
On November 10 2008 10:24 SuperJongMan wrote:
You sick samsung fanboy!
Jangbi? Jangbi?!?!


Jangbi's a good player, and he's been doing well. He walked all over Yarnc, and has lost 1 game in the last 2 months (granted it was to hyvaa). His wins have also been against pretty good players. I see no reason why he shouldn't be there.
Moderator
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 10 2008 01:28 GMT
#37
OneOther
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
November 10 2008 01:31 GMT
#38
nice.

but free and flash should switch ... >>
nothing
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
November 10 2008 01:31 GMT
#39
On November 10 2008 10:15 samachking wrote:
Perfect Power Rank.
I have nothing to disagree on. Thanks for the good Power Rank.

Same here. OneOther has achieved perfection.

If only all Power Ranks could be like this
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
DownMaxX
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada1311 Posts
November 10 2008 01:45 GMT
#40
So many Zergs under performing...
parasite
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 569
SteadfastSC396
TaKeTV 298
LamboSC2249
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 396
LamboSC2 249
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
sorry 52
Sharp 43
Last 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Aegong 26
Shinee 26
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
Yoon 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins97
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1970
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 190
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2119
olofmeister1195
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
DeMusliM161
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE91
ToD91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade856
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 9m
Stellar Fest
23h 9m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.