• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

What is the least entertaining match-up to watch? - Page 11

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
DasHawk
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark362 Posts
May 16 2013 06:55 GMT
#201
ZvZ least favorite
And TvZ most favorite - by far, both playing and seeing.
Wertheron
Profile Joined October 2011
France439 Posts
May 16 2013 12:04 GMT
#202
Don't understand the TvZ in Third place... It's for me the best MU since the beginning of the game and i was so sad when the MU had problem at the end of WoL.
And there is clearly an important rivalry between T and Z players. 80% of the best games ever made were TvZ.
ForellenLord
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany10 Posts
May 16 2013 14:31 GMT
#203
I though they meant: most entertaining, so I votet PvZ x(

But I don't think ZvZ is least entertaining to watch.

It's always dancing on a very small rope, always action.

TvT is far more boring then ZvZ or PvP
ViperPL
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland1775 Posts
May 16 2013 14:56 GMT
#204
TvT is easily the most boring. Although I have to say ever since HotS started I actually find most matchups to be very entertaining, and the most boring games don't depend on races but rather the players themselves.
A dota player and lol player walk into a bar. The dota player says: "lol sucks". Lol player couldn't deny. http://i.imgur.com/FpLeTf1.gif
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
May 17 2013 14:45 GMT
#205
It's very frustating to watch and play muta vs muta!
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
sAzu
Profile Joined March 2012
Iceland3 Posts
May 17 2013 18:12 GMT
#206
ZVZ is shit it's just lings banes vs ling banes then both go Muta and it is just muta war.. whoever that have more mutas wins... yes that is booring as helll !!!!
Akureyri
DRob
Profile Joined May 2012
United States30 Posts
May 18 2013 00:08 GMT
#207
ZvZ has improved a lot but still my least favorite. It is enjoyable now, but still not better than any other matchup.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
Szei
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 07:13:59
May 18 2013 07:09 GMT
#208
ZvP by far. Mass static D and swarm hosts is incredibly boring.

TvT has very interesting positional play. Lots of zone control and trying to out maneuver your opponent.
ZvZ is high octane and exciting to watch. I don't like it as much as other matchups, but it's a good change of pace.
PvP I'm not sure about at the moment but it's definitely better than WoL.
PvT is all around good.
ZvT is decent too. Way better than ZvP anyway.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 11:30:48
May 18 2013 11:29 GMT
#209
ZvZ less entertaining than PvP? I completely disagree but perhaps that's because I haven't seen a lot of PvPs in the GSL.

ZvZ is played in a razor's edge and is pretty volatile, making it quite an entertaining match up to watch.
maru lover forever
moondoggy
Profile Joined November 2010
United States14 Posts
May 18 2013 21:51 GMT
#210
zvz gets my pulse up especially with banelings. It can get slow late game but watching a roach/hydra/viper army against a ling/bling/ultra can be fun and dynamic. I suppose if i weren't zerg i would say it was but as a zerg pvp is the most boring. the units are so much more robust sometimes it can be a micro war but it used to at least just seem like a build order game.
With my sunglasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and 60. Jack Nicholson
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
May 18 2013 23:22 GMT
#211
ZvP-Mass Air Blob is retarded. Swarm Hosts are also very boring.

TvP- Bio is retarded. Bio should be about Micro and multitasking( Like Bio TvT and TvZ), not straight-up destroying Protoss.

PvP - Once the game hits Macro Mode.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
May 19 2013 06:41 GMT
#212
I have been playing random at a high level since hots release, and so far TvT is my favorite matchup due to all the options, and ZvZ is the worst due to the reverse of that.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Terrasmith
Profile Joined February 2013
47 Posts
May 19 2013 07:39 GMT
#213
On May 19 2013 08:22 GinDo wrote:
ZvP-Mass Air Blob is retarded. Swarm Hosts are also very boring.

TvP- Bio is retarded. Bio should be about Micro and multitasking( Like Bio TvT and TvZ), not straight-up destroying Protoss.

PvP - Once the game hits Macro Mode.


Isn't bio TvP "either you hit the EMPs and your vikings kill the colossi, or you lose"? I had the impression that the Protoss usually wins a straight up fight.
TheRealPaciFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1049 Posts
May 19 2013 09:49 GMT
#214
PvP is really fun for me to watch... for early game blink stalker micro. Late game is boring.

ZvZ is really fun for me to watch... for early game zergling/baneling micro. Late game is boring.

TvT is by far my favorite (so interesting at every stage of the game!), followed by TvZ.
Second favorite strategy game of all time: Starcraft. First: Go (aka Wei Qi, Paduk, or Igo)
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
May 19 2013 11:17 GMT
#215
ZvZ easily then PvP for me. ZvZ is... yeah and PvP feels too lucky/cheesey to be enjoyable.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-19 15:08:42
May 19 2013 15:01 GMT
#216
On May 10 2013 07:49 SwatRaven wrote:
Crap I misread it as the most interesting MU

Like most of us I guess...
On May 11 2013 23:24 nakam wrote:
Very surprised TvZ is third. I find it by far the most entertaining matchup.


On May 13 2013 23:01 Zelniq wrote:
how is tvz 3rd, above a mirror


On May 12 2013 03:27 Vansetsu wrote:
Wow, I am shocked to see TvZ is beating out TvT as more boring of a matchup. Then again, I read the poll wrong and voted for TvZ, thinking it was one of the more exciting matchups........ :3


I guess a lot misread

On May 11 2013 17:18 Gatesleeper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 07:49 SwatRaven wrote:
Crap I misread it as the most interesting MU

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 08:45 KadaverBB wrote:
Oh I thought the poll said most entertaining, not least.
I guess ZvZ, yes

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 11:14 Bagi wrote:
I thought it was "most entertaining" and voted TvZ... I think others have made the same mistake.

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 11:14 Splunge wrote:
lol i thought most entertaining xD voted zvp

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:34 DidYuhim wrote:
oh shit, I didn't read it right...I voted for the most entertaining. Darn.

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:44 SamirDuran wrote:
oh shit i misread the poll and answered TvZ.. lol

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 16:09 Inkblood wrote:
Damn, I misread the question. (I must be too tired.) For some reason I thought it asked which is the most entertaining match-up.

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 19:36 yoshi245 wrote:
I accidentally voted TvZ since I misread the least as most. Oops

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 21:02 Macheji wrote:
Oh noes. I voted tvz ( Tho I am protoss ) as I read " most entertaining" . When i saw the results i started laughing while thinking : " So many trolls".

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 01:38 Leetley wrote:
Same here...

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 03:11 Cable wrote:
Me too. I bet half of the people actually voting on this particular poll thought it was the "the most entertaining".

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 04:43 Ammoth wrote:
Meh, read it wrong and voted for the best matchup

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 12:08 Emzeeshady wrote:
Me, I thought it said most entertaining TT

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2013 16:59 Nagas wrote:
same here..damn it!!! zvz is worst for sure, best zvt for me.



Wow Wax why did you create such a confusing poll? "Least Entertaining"? That is some M.C. Escher drawing, Foucauldian jargon, Borgesian labyrinth shit, man. Why would you put a negative modifier on a positive adjective? Who do you think you're writing for, Linguistics PhD students? Next time just write it in plain fucking english: "WHHAT MATCHUP BAD BAD () WATCH???".


Edit : wow :D Haven't read your comment
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
May 19 2013 17:33 GMT
#217
Out of all the non mirrors I'm surprised people least like TvZ. I wonder if that's genuine dislike or if it's Terran's/Zerg's frustrated with actually playing the match up.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
May 19 2013 22:30 GMT
#218
how can so many people get confused. PvP I find the most boring to watch by far
LiquidDota Staff
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
May 19 2013 23:49 GMT
#219
Damn it I thought it said most entertaining not least...

Reading fail
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
Wampaibist
Profile Joined July 2010
United States478 Posts
May 20 2013 00:12 GMT
#220
poll turned out kinda how i thought it might
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Replay Cast
4h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.