• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6775 users

Power Rank 09/14/2010 - Page 18

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 08 2010 12:08 GMT
#341
I'd be ok with Stork getting some more titles, he totally deserves it. Bisu already has a decent amount though.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
October 08 2010 13:27 GMT
#342
On October 08 2010 16:32 Holgerius wrote:
Except no, since the final in WCG Korea is meaningless, all that matters is getting Top 3. Both of them said they didn't really care about it.

I'm just talking about it being Kespa sanctioned but ok.
GANDHISAUCE
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
October 10 2010 23:17 GMT
#343
You know, I was poetry judge (moderator) some time ago, and it was so obvious that people should read more and write less (becouse if You write too much You are falling into graphomania).

Only now I understand after playing some games on iccup how right it is to watch proscene O.o
EX CATHEDRA!
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-11 16:26:57
October 11 2010 16:26 GMT
#344
On October 08 2010 20:39 Lightwip wrote:
I honestly hope that both Jaedong and Flash never win a title again. It really wouldn't make me happy if the same people keep winning.
Taekbang shall rise again and take a title each. At least I hope so considering that the PL maps look pretty nice for toss.


JD and Flash never winning a title again would be fine. Or they could each get 1 more and tie NaDa, but not next season. Next season I want someone new, or (P)Stork ((P)Bisu is also acceptable). But besides my dream of bonjwa Stork, I want some new guns to win for once. How cool would it be to see (T)Fantasy, (Z)ZerO, and one of the other Protoss dragons actually win a tournament? Or some young guys like (T)BaBy, (P)Stats, or (Z)Action rise up and win a couple titles?

Ideally next OSL Ro4 would have both JD and Flash losing to the guys listed above.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
kamizushi
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada52 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 13:48:14
October 12 2010 13:47 GMT
#345
On October 12 2010 01:26 Crisium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 20:39 Lightwip wrote:
I honestly hope that both Jaedong and Flash never win a title again. It really wouldn't make me happy if the same people keep winning.
Taekbang shall rise again and take a title each. At least I hope so considering that the PL maps look pretty nice for toss.


JD and Flash never winning a title again would be fine. Or they could each get 1 more and tie NaDa, but not next season. Next season I want someone new, or (P)Stork ((P)Bisu is also acceptable). But besides my dream of bonjwa Stork, I want some new guns to win for once. How cool would it be to see (T)Fantasy, (Z)ZerO, and one of the other Protoss dragons actually win a tournament? Or some young guys like (T)BaBy, (P)Stats, or (Z)Action rise up and win a couple titles?

Ideally next OSL Ro4 would have both JD and Flash losing to the guys listed above.

I agree. (T)Fantasyin particular deserve a title. He is one of the best terrans of all time and yet he can't get a tittle because Flash and Jeadong are THE BEST 2 players of all time. (T)Fantasywould have destroyed everybody if he had started his carreer 3 years+ ago.
Hey
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 15:44:33
October 12 2010 15:18 GMT
#346
I could handle jd vs stork final,
only if stork realised during the game (between games third and fourth exactly)
that jd has weak spot
and change his before-prepared tactic
(I mean ht's instead of reaver),
hm.
EX CATHEDRA!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 00:38:38
October 14 2010 00:38 GMT
#347
flash will win both leagues again lol and KT will definitely win proleague with the addition of action

KT vs Woongjin PL finals imo
RIP Aaliyah
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
October 15 2010 19:16 GMT
#348
On October 12 2010 22:47 kamizushi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 01:26 Crisium wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:39 Lightwip wrote:
I honestly hope that both Jaedong and Flash never win a title again. It really wouldn't make me happy if the same people keep winning.
Taekbang shall rise again and take a title each. At least I hope so considering that the PL maps look pretty nice for toss.


JD and Flash never winning a title again would be fine. Or they could each get 1 more and tie NaDa, but not next season. Next season I want someone new, or (P)Stork ((P)Bisu is also acceptable). But besides my dream of bonjwa Stork, I want some new guns to win for once. How cool would it be to see (T)Fantasy, (Z)ZerO, and one of the other Protoss dragons actually win a tournament? Or some young guys like (T)BaBy, (P)Stats, or (Z)Action rise up and win a couple titles?

Ideally next OSL Ro4 would have both JD and Flash losing to the guys listed above.

I agree. (T)Fantasyin particular deserve a title. He is one of the best terrans of all time and yet he can't get a tittle because Flash and Jeadong are THE BEST 2 players of all time. (T)Fantasywould have destroyed everybody if he had started his carreer 3 years+ ago.


In the last two MSLs and OSLs, he didn't play Jaedong and was only knocked out by Flash in one MSL. Hardly destroying everybody.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
October 16 2010 07:51 GMT
#349
The current bonjwa is on a 7-loss streak in ace matches lol.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
October 16 2010 08:09 GMT
#350
That's the dumbest statistic I've ever seen tbh. It's like trying to pick at Flash instead of congratulate Best.
Remember Violet.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8142 Posts
October 16 2010 08:26 GMT
#351
On October 16 2010 16:51 SuperArc wrote:
The current bonjwa is on a 7-loss streak in ace matches lol.

End of the PL season doesn't count.
Start of the PL season doesn't count.
None of the season counts.

Flash fighting!!!!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 16 2010 08:28 GMT
#352
The only negative thing about BW starting again is that SuperArc comes back to life.

On October 16 2010 16:51 SuperArc wrote:
The current bonjwa is on a 7-loss streak in ace matches lol.

Ya? He is also the reigning champion of WCG, OSL, MSL, PL and WL (in other words literally all tournaments). Also notable is that he beat the obvious #2 in the world in several of these leagues.

Best and Stats are looking very hot btw! I predict that they both make an appearence in the next PR. ^__^ Toss powah!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
October 16 2010 08:38 GMT
#353
On October 16 2010 17:09 TwoToneTerran wrote:
That's the dumbest statistic I've ever seen tbh. It's like trying to pick at Flash instead of congratulate Best.


Would you post the same thing if I had said that about Zero?
I seriously doubt it.

And all I wanted to point out is that even Flash is not perfect.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 16 2010 09:05 GMT
#354
Then do so in a less annoying way. Like, you didn't make a single comment in the LR-thread until KT lost when you all of a sudden came in and made a smug and sarcastic comment.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
October 16 2010 09:09 GMT
#355
On October 16 2010 18:05 Holgerius wrote:
Then do so in a less annoying way. Like, you didn't make a single comment in the LR-thread until KT lost when you all of a sudden came in and made a smug and sarcastic comment.


I am in uni, couldnt watch the games...
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 16 2010 09:38 GMT
#356
On October 16 2010 18:09 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 18:05 Holgerius wrote:
Then do so in a less annoying way. Like, you didn't make a single comment in the LR-thread until KT lost when you all of a sudden came in and made a smug and sarcastic comment.


I am in uni, couldnt watch the games...

Aww, that sucks. PL is off to a great start! ^__^

Flash's ace game streak is quite intruiging. I'm not too bothered by it though; of course he's beatable in Bo1's when his opponent can prepare specifically for him (although losing that many in a row is remarkable). I fully expect him to be unstoppable in the Starleagues though (if there are any). ^__^ Unless he gets lazy.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-16 09:55:28
October 16 2010 09:55 GMT
#357
On October 16 2010 18:38 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 18:09 SuperArc wrote:
On October 16 2010 18:05 Holgerius wrote:
Then do so in a less annoying way. Like, you didn't make a single comment in the LR-thread until KT lost when you all of a sudden came in and made a smug and sarcastic comment.


I am in uni, couldnt watch the games...

Aww, that sucks. PL is off to a great start! ^__^

Flash's ace game streak is quite intruiging. I'm not too bothered by it though; of course he's beatable in Bo1's when his opponent can prepare specifically for him (although losing that many in a row is remarkable). I fully expect him to be unstoppable in the Starleagues though (if there are any). ^__^ Unless he gets lazy.


So you would call it lazy if he lost in a starleague? Well I guess Jaedong is being super lazy lately.
When I think of something else, something will go here
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
October 16 2010 10:43 GMT
#358
On October 16 2010 17:38 SuperArc wrote:
And all I wanted to point out is that even Flash is not perfect.


You could, you know, just say "Flash is on a 7 game ace match losing streak dating back to last season ... even he's not perfect". If you stopped going out of your way to say things in an antagonistic way people would have a lot less of a problem with you.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 16 2010 10:44 GMT
#359
On October 16 2010 18:55 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 18:38 Holgerius wrote:
On October 16 2010 18:09 SuperArc wrote:
On October 16 2010 18:05 Holgerius wrote:
Then do so in a less annoying way. Like, you didn't make a single comment in the LR-thread until KT lost when you all of a sudden came in and made a smug and sarcastic comment.


I am in uni, couldnt watch the games...

Aww, that sucks. PL is off to a great start! ^__^

Flash's ace game streak is quite intruiging. I'm not too bothered by it though; of course he's beatable in Bo1's when his opponent can prepare specifically for him (although losing that many in a row is remarkable). I fully expect him to be unstoppable in the Starleagues though (if there are any). ^__^ Unless he gets lazy.


So you would call it lazy if he lost in a starleague? Well I guess Jaedong is being super lazy lately.

I firmly believe, and I have evidence to back it up, that Flash is currently (and has been for the last year) the best player in the world. What I mean is I think it will remain that way, unless Flash gets arrogant and plays like he did vs Best today (which reminded me so much of how he played back in 08-09 when he kept losing to S-class tosses). If he doesn't underestimate his opponents, and still has motivation and inspiration, Flash will get dual golds once again IMO.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
October 16 2010 15:15 GMT
#360
On October 16 2010 19:44 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 18:55 blade55555 wrote:
On October 16 2010 18:38 Holgerius wrote:
On October 16 2010 18:09 SuperArc wrote:
On October 16 2010 18:05 Holgerius wrote:
Then do so in a less annoying way. Like, you didn't make a single comment in the LR-thread until KT lost when you all of a sudden came in and made a smug and sarcastic comment.


I am in uni, couldnt watch the games...

Aww, that sucks. PL is off to a great start! ^__^

Flash's ace game streak is quite intruiging. I'm not too bothered by it though; of course he's beatable in Bo1's when his opponent can prepare specifically for him (although losing that many in a row is remarkable). I fully expect him to be unstoppable in the Starleagues though (if there are any). ^__^ Unless he gets lazy.


So you would call it lazy if he lost in a starleague? Well I guess Jaedong is being super lazy lately.

I firmly believe, and I have evidence to back it up, that Flash is currently (and has been for the last year) the best player in the world. What I mean is I think it will remain that way, unless Flash gets arrogant and plays like he did vs Best today (which reminded me so much of how he played back in 08-09 when he kept losing to S-class tosses). If he doesn't underestimate his opponents, and still has motivation and inspiration, Flash will get dual golds once again IMO.



Zero is gonna roll through all starleagues

Fanta too
Writer
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 228
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 155
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g11908
C9.Mang0368
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP177
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 48m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.