• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8429 users

What do you think our horse banner? - Page 17

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
AeonStrife
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States918 Posts
July 25 2010 01:38 GMT
#321
Keep the theme but get an updated one.
Whats worse...US Poltics or SC2 Balance Talks...
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
July 25 2010 01:41 GMT
#322
how could 495 people hate it... -_-
it does NOT hurt TL in any way
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
ClanOverdosed
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
691 Posts
July 25 2010 01:52 GMT
#323
I wouldn't mind something new, it'd be refreshing
Overdosed--www.overdosed.net
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
July 25 2010 02:26 GMT
#324
Dont ever change it... been there for as long as I can remember wouldn't be TL without the horses
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
July 25 2010 02:34 GMT
#325
Please never get rid of the horses.
cava!
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
July 25 2010 02:35 GMT
#326
Gotta keep it, its the way it has to be.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Islandsnake
Profile Joined April 2009
United States679 Posts
July 25 2010 02:40 GMT
#327
I just wanted to say I love the way the site is layed out.

The banner can change as long as the Horse theme is continued in the new banner ;d
Bang!
cHuT.LoL
Profile Joined June 2010
United States34 Posts
July 25 2010 02:49 GMT
#328
Don't change it unless you plan to replace it with an even cooler animal... such as a unicorn.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
July 25 2010 03:10 GMT
#329
Don't fuck with the horses.


Or they will hoof you to death!


Horse Pride!
Powster
Profile Joined April 2010
United States650 Posts
July 25 2010 03:30 GMT
#330
When I first found this site somehow.. I came from some link about starcraft.. but I couldnt even find anything about starcraft from just glancing around the site fast.. Later that day I came back and looked more carefully then I seen there were starcraft things..
AtomicTon
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States103 Posts
July 25 2010 04:27 GMT
#331
i still say they are those water horses that whats her face from LOTR called down on the ring wraiths. AM I really the only person who made that connection? I was always like "lotr for SC site? w teh f?"

with that aside
why the fuck are there horses on a starcraft site?
There is no heavier burden than great potential.
Zombo Joe
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada850 Posts
July 25 2010 06:31 GMT
#332
It looks good but I've never actually noticed.

It blends in well with the background.
I am Terranfying.
Zulaan
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada47 Posts
July 25 2010 06:34 GMT
#333
The site banner looks pretty weird if you're a new member hehe, But the older members seem to like it so you should keep it
I wanna expand into your natural.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 06:58:35
July 25 2010 06:54 GMT
#334
I was talking to a friend about starcraft and mentioned TL or told them to go there and they commented about the horses and I was like "What horses?" Been using TL for two years and forgot about them.

Anyways I voted "I'm used to it, but it may look bad to new users" because my friend did say something them looking weird and I guess not noticing them counts as being used to them lol.
NikNak
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 07:10:51
July 25 2010 06:57 GMT
#335
Lord of the rings?

Anyone?

[image loading]
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
July 25 2010 07:13 GMT
#336
Only problem is that it doesn't really make for cool logos and such for merchandise. Who wants to wear horsie shirts and hats.
ChewbroCColi
Profile Joined July 2009
Denmark108 Posts
July 25 2010 07:26 GMT
#337
Some years ago when I first was introduced to tl.net I thought those horses were just weird. Now as time has gone by I just think they are epic.
Ephemerality
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States203 Posts
July 25 2010 08:31 GMT
#338
I don't get why there are horses. It really confused me when I first came to the site, and wondered if this place was about starcraft (although all the posts proved otherwise). Change them to something starcraft related!
FIGHT APATHY... or don't
Puglet
Profile Joined June 2010
South Africa78 Posts
July 25 2010 09:06 GMT
#339
Never change those horses.
They are too awesome to get rid of, or to belong to anywhere other than TL.
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
July 25 2010 09:16 GMT
#340
I must admit, Ive been active on TL for a couple months and haven't noticed they were there, I don't like the fact that they are not starcraft related, but the liquid horses have an innate epicness in and of themselves, so I really don't care if they are kept or changed
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft413
CranKy Ducklings35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft413
CosmosSc2 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2144
Artosis 614
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8436
JimRising 568
C9.Mang0326
Maynarde152
ViBE134
ArmadaUGS53
Livibee1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1032
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 47m
Stellar Fest
11h 47m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.