I second this, I
At the moment I am preferring
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
NuKedUFirst
Canada3139 Posts
I second this, I At the moment I am preferring | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
On May 30 2010 16:27 flamewheel wrote: It's a tie. They both dominate. But I like Jaedong more, since he drew me into progaming. false! | ||
|
iFU.pauline
France1776 Posts
On May 31 2010 05:30 ]343[ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2010 16:27 flamewheel wrote: It's a tie. They both dominate. But I like Jaedong more, since he drew me into progaming. false! haha^^ | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
moopie
12605 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
On May 31 2010 04:44 NuKedUFirst wrote: I second this, I At the moment I am preferring But In a | ||
|
cognizantfire
Hong Kong77 Posts
He's a much more interesting person in interviews, and heck, he 5pools! You don't see Flash bunker rushing much, do you? Jaedong is more of a strategist, Flash more of a robot. | ||
|
Fumi
529 Posts
On May 31 2010 07:35 cognizantfire wrote: You don't see Flash bunker rushing much, do you? I'm sorry, what? | ||
|
domane
Canada1606 Posts
| ||
|
fevax
Turkey143 Posts
| ||
|
NeCroPoTeNce
United States513 Posts
| ||
|
n.DieJokes
United States3443 Posts
| ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
(not me) | ||
|
HeavOnEarth
United States7087 Posts
On May 31 2010 08:05 n.DieJokes wrote: So the bandwagon consists of roughly 10% of tl? the 10% of tl must post a lot. | ||
|
Coraz
United States252 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
XFire
United States131 Posts
| ||
|
Garaman
United States556 Posts
ive loved the stars of Oz, anytime and jaedong. and forgg on his run to MSL gold stay loyal people, stay lyal | ||
|
TitleRug
United States651 Posts
| ||
|
sqwert
United States781 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 firebathero Zeus Last Hyun Pusan [ Show more ] Other Games gofns35643 singsing2501 B2W.Neo503 byalli377 Pyrionflax304 ToD196 DeMusliM123 Beastyqt113 Liquid`VortiX64 QueenE64 Mlord5 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|