• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:00
CEST 19:00
KST 02:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8357 users

Tyler Leaves Liquid - Page 27

Forum Index > News
755 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 38 Next All
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
March 03 2013 21:36 GMT
#521
Oh man, can't wait to see new NonY stream :3
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
March 03 2013 21:39 GMT
#522
I haven't felt intrinsically rewarded since Brood War and my results reflect that.

Makes me think that some legends and sc2 were never a great fit. Sadly.

Irregardless, I'll always keep rooting for nony! He has nothing to prove as far as I'm concerned, the guy showed us what he's made of a long time ago.
DNA61289
Profile Joined August 2010
United States665 Posts
March 03 2013 21:41 GMT
#523
best of luck Tyler!
But yeah being a Korean gamer is very imba. If you're a non-korean gamer you have to balance your game playing with earning money and your real life. If you're Korean you just sit around playing games all day eating 2 cent ramyun and becoming gosu.
Zyufin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States85 Posts
March 03 2013 21:43 GMT
#524
To Nony:
I was at Lone Star Clash last year playing with my college team. I was walking from the players room to the restroom upstairs, absent minded, waving my arms, just excited to be there. Then I saw someone walking towards me, and thought, "Hey...I know that person." Then I realized it was Tyler and got this big doofy grin on my face as we made eye contact. He smiled back warmly with an amused expression. I didn't even think to say hey. I just kept grinning like a dork and gave him a quick wave.

Tyler, that made my day. As I got into the bathroom I just started laughing as I imagined you thinking, "lol, what the hell is wrong with this guy?" I wish you the best of luck as you go forward.

Nony Fighting!
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
March 03 2013 21:43 GMT
#525
I will miss NonY on liquid but I feel like this might be just what he needs to get back to the NonY we knew. He is still one of my favorite streams to watch and will continue to support him.

I will await the return of NonY to liquid.
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
March 03 2013 21:44 GMT
#526
GG Nony. Play BW again . Hope the best for you
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
JayVeeDee
Profile Joined June 2012
Faroe Islands25 Posts
March 03 2013 21:44 GMT
#527
Team Liquid... The team that you join before you leave the pro scene -.-
DRG, Marineking & Stephano all the way :D!
Nineball
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway163 Posts
March 03 2013 21:45 GMT
#528
I wish you all the very best, Tyler Hope you figure out all your problems and I have faith in that you will come out in top ^^
Olex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States135 Posts
March 03 2013 21:46 GMT
#529
Best of luck, Nony! I'll be on the lookout : )
Bugs in amber
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
March 03 2013 21:47 GMT
#530
This has to be foreshadowing his retirement.
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
Genovi
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden388 Posts
March 03 2013 21:49 GMT
#531
This is extremely sad, i basically shed a tear at this. Nony is to me what personifies Team Liquid. I really hope to see nony back on liquid one day and i will continue supporting him regardless of what he chooses to do. Best of luck Nony.
We fucking lost team - RTZ
tuoli9
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland211 Posts
March 03 2013 21:50 GMT
#532
I wish all the best to you Nony.
Rebel_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada94 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-03 21:50:57
March 03 2013 21:50 GMT
#533
I knew this was going to happen. Nony you weren't doing that well, and being independent might be your way of improving.

We will be hwaitng for you in 2013. Please kick ass this year!
“Give the guy a gun he's superman, give him two and he’s God.” - Hard Boiled
MrSandman
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia188 Posts
March 03 2013 21:50 GMT
#534
NOOOOOOOOO!
This is worse for me than HuK leaving
Hope you will remain just as active among the TL community as you always have Nony!
TeamLiquid: Teaching trolls latin since 2002 || Before every post ask yourself, how would I feel if someone else said it? ||
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
March 03 2013 21:50 GMT
#535
Cannot say I am surprised, but still, good luck Tyler.
fishuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States369 Posts
March 03 2013 21:52 GMT
#536
Good luck man!
Slayer-
Profile Joined February 2010
United States113 Posts
March 03 2013 21:52 GMT
#537
Since starting Starcraft in exchange of Warcraft 3 several years ago, NonY was a shining name in the american scene to look up to. I hope leaving reinvigorates your motivation and look forward to rooting for you in the future
the best way to add insult to injury is to sign someones cast
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
March 03 2013 21:54 GMT
#538
Still one of my favorite players, and I'll continue to cheer you on. Hope you rediscover that passion!
Nony fighting!
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
March 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#539
I'm still confident that we'll see great things from you in SC2.
Good Health and Best of Luck!

NonY Fighting!
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
March 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#540
I'll always believe in you Tyler.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 260
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3578
Shuttle 850
Stork 408
Mini 387
EffOrt 314
Horang2 229
Rush 217
Mind 158
Dewaltoss 98
910 78
[ Show more ]
Mong 75
Zeus 70
Yoon 68
hero 60
Snow 53
Shinee 40
JYJ 35
HiyA 35
sorry 31
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 20
Sea.KH 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 11
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5785
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m4356
Fnx 678
pashabiceps171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .218
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr80
QueenE62
Chillindude16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
• WagamamaTV67
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h
Afreeca Starleague
17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.