• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 63

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 67 Next
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
November 29 2011 15:10 GMT
#1241
I never got an email but I got the shirt in the mail on friday. I wore it all weekend =]

I got a size large as well, I don't think its any smaller than the other large shirts I have so I'm a little confused by the disclaimer on the sizing... great shirt though, I love it!
Galactus52
Profile Joined September 2011
United States36 Posts
November 29 2011 15:36 GMT
#1242
I got my confirmation email last Friday, I understand stuff doesn't ship over the weekend but its Tuesday now and I still have not received a shipping confirmation email yet.........
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
November 29 2011 16:53 GMT
#1243
My order was confirmed last Wednesday, no shipping mail yet

I think we just have to wait....and it has a pretty long way to go from the US :/

Sad Panda
YipCraft
Profile Joined July 2011
United States216 Posts
November 29 2011 17:16 GMT
#1244
I find it weird that Im in the US, east coast even and I have yet to recieve my shirt @_@ and I got my confirmation email so ah well..Waiting it shall be.
MjoLniRXx
Profile Joined August 2011
United States84 Posts
November 29 2011 18:54 GMT
#1245
Same thing here... I got a confirmation on the 23rd (6 days ago) and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation email ): I am on the east coast and figured it would be shipped by now
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
girKip
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
November 29 2011 18:56 GMT
#1246
Will we getting a shipping confirmation email also? I've only received notice of the order being processed but I'd like to know if our shirts were sent or not yet.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
November 29 2011 20:39 GMT
#1247
damn it, protoss is all sold out...
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Hexxed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States202 Posts
November 29 2011 22:18 GMT
#1248
I also haven't received any notice about shipping. Would like to hear something about the current status of the posters (apparently everyone who bought one got a back order placement) and a notice about the shipping.
www.twitch.tv/hexsctv - Zerg Master's stream NA Ladder
markz4
Profile Joined March 2011
180 Posts
November 30 2011 02:23 GMT
#1249
On November 29 2011 18:56 Backstein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 05:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
More Spirit will be available in ~2 weeks.


Would it be possible to pre-order the Spirit shirt?
I want to buy all three shirts but I don't want to pay for the shipping twice and I am scared that when the Spirit shirt is back one of the other two might be sold out.
I would gladly pay for all three now and then wait.

this
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 30 2011 02:29 GMT
#1250
On November 30 2011 11:23 markz4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 18:56 Backstein wrote:
On November 24 2011 05:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
More Spirit will be available in ~2 weeks.


Would it be possible to pre-order the Spirit shirt?
I want to buy all three shirts but I don't want to pay for the shipping twice and I am scared that when the Spirit shirt is back one of the other two might be sold out.
I would gladly pay for all three now and then wait.

this

I'm afraid you can't pre-order the Spirit shirt.
We already placed the order for more shirts, its not only about the spirit but for the other 2 designs as well.

As I said on a previous page, if you got any questions or problems regarding your orders, pls PM me about it with your order ID, I will do my best to help you out.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
November 30 2011 03:02 GMT
#1251
Yay one of my two shirts shipped! Can't wait for the other one to get shipped!
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
November 30 2011 15:38 GMT
#1252
I don't want to sound impatient but there is still no wallpaper for these designs ?
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
November 30 2011 16:17 GMT
#1253
Official satement via PM:

"we got quite a few orders and our distributor is not able to ship everything out in one go. It's all quite annoying since many ppl in the states got their shirts already. We made the distributor aware about the problem with the notifications I hope they resolve it soon."

Sad panda is even sadder Cant wait, gogo ship it :< Just want to have it before christmas
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 30 2011 22:51 GMT
#1254
Problem with the poster stock has been resolved and we are processing the orders for these, deeply sorry for the delay guys
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Sosha
Profile Joined August 2004
United States749 Posts
December 01 2011 02:15 GMT
#1255
yea, i'm also waiting/looking forward to the re-stock of spirit shirts, like someone alrdy mentioned, they R the best and which is why they sold out 1st ^ ^ (plus because it represents protoss!) but yea, i'm looking to get a couple of these (spirits) and want to be able to order 'em for the holidays coming up, so hopefully they're re-stocked soon!

thx for creating these and for the valiant work TeamLiquid.
Cheers!
Tranquility through fluid Motion. GlowBabyGlow.
north123
Profile Joined December 2011
China4 Posts
December 01 2011 03:14 GMT
#1256
--- Nuked ---
Monocle
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1509 Posts
December 01 2011 04:36 GMT
#1257
Just got my Spirit shirt in the mail, I love it!
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 01 2011 15:10 GMT
#1258
btw Swarm XL is sold out
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
kevinthemighty
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States134 Posts
December 02 2011 01:07 GMT
#1259
Yay! Got my shirt today in the mail!

However, is the printing on the shirt naturally pixelated and kind of faded, or it just mine? If that's the way its supposed to look and that's the best they could do that's totally fine, but if not, it kinda makes me a little sad mine's messed up
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 02 2011 01:20 GMT
#1260
Please take a picture of that and send it to me
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 755
White-Ra 199
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 92
firebathero 74
Trap 49
Sacsri 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1505
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1145
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS167
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 24m
Online Event
15h 24m
FEL
20h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.