• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9156 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 65

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 Next
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
December 05 2011 23:58 GMT
#1281
On December 06 2011 07:16 WhiteWizard wrote:
I want to buy swarm shirt but dont know what seize, I'm 1.94 m or 6'4 feet normal weight,I'm asking because i bought once shirt with american seize L but it was too long,but I think medium will be small what is worse then being long,help if you can.


Im 6'3 and and the large fits me perfectly.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
WhiteWizard
Profile Joined November 2011
Croatia8 Posts
December 06 2011 00:28 GMT
#1282
On December 06 2011 08:58 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 07:16 WhiteWizard wrote:
I want to buy swarm shirt but dont know what seize, I'm 1.94 m or 6'4 feet normal weight,I'm asking because i bought once shirt with american seize L but it was too long,but I think medium will be small what is worse then being long,help if you can.


Im 6'3 and and the large fits me perfectly.

ty bro
spawm more overlords
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 06 2011 01:01 GMT
#1283
On December 06 2011 03:15 ribboo wrote:
Shirt arrived today. It was shipped December 1, according to the email I received. Four days later it got to Sweden. Amazing.
I'm not kidding, but the shirts fabric, might be the softest most lovely fabric I've ever had on a t-shirt. SO smooth.

The shirt eeks of quality. Love it

I'm a Large in Sweden, Medium fits me perfectly.

you make me love my work, thank you ^_^
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 06 2011 01:56 GMT
#1284
I ordered my shirt within the week they announced it, any indication about when I can receive it?
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 06 2011 02:12 GMT
#1285
On December 06 2011 10:56 Pandain wrote:
I ordered my shirt within the week they announced it, any indication about when I can receive it?

PM me your order ID
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Killcycle
Profile Joined January 2011
United States170 Posts
December 06 2011 04:32 GMT
#1286
I just got my Steel shirt, I absolutely love it. Shirt's comfortable as hell and the logo looks fantastic in person! The logo feels a tad small, but this is a 10/10 purchase. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!
I fear not the shadows of glory nor the echoes of eternity; place before me a true rendition of greatness... and then we shall see.
Thevor
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada6 Posts
December 06 2011 09:58 GMT
#1287
Any idea on future spirit shirts being available?
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
December 06 2011 14:38 GMT
#1288
Guess who just got their shirt in the mail?! Oh YEAAHHHH
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
December 06 2011 22:23 GMT
#1289
its coming to europe oh god oh god
Flondra
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada56 Posts
December 06 2011 23:29 GMT
#1290
Still waiting for mine here in Canada. Shouldn't be too much longer. Hopefully I get it before the spirit shirts restock so I can test out the size.
WhiteWizard
Profile Joined November 2011
Croatia8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 23:48:19
December 06 2011 23:48 GMT
#1291
I ordered my today , what is average delivery time to europe?
spawm more overlords
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 07 2011 00:12 GMT
#1292
On December 06 2011 11:12 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 10:56 Pandain wrote:
I ordered my shirt within the week they announced it, any indication about when I can receive it?

PM me your order ID


Nevermind turns out its just a christmas present!
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
December 07 2011 09:01 GMT
#1293
Why does my Shirt staying in Chicago since 4 days. Ship it to Europe dear delivery company
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
December 07 2011 10:01 GMT
#1294
I remember you announced that there will be new Spirit shirts available in the first week of December. I wanted to order one of them as a Christmas present. Should I wait a few more days or should I look for something else?
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 11:29:36
December 07 2011 11:29 GMT
#1295
any new shipment for the Spirit shirts coming in soon? (aka, eta?)

edit: i want XL
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 07 2011 12:18 GMT
#1296
On December 07 2011 18:01 Necca wrote:
Why does my Shirt staying in Chicago since 4 days. Ship it to Europe dear delivery company

Your shirt is in Europe already, we are not able to track international orders. Once it hits Chicago you must just wait for it come
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
December 07 2011 13:39 GMT
#1297
On December 07 2011 21:18 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 18:01 Necca wrote:
Why does my Shirt staying in Chicago since 4 days. Ship it to Europe dear delivery company

Your shirt is in Europe already, we are not able to track international orders. Once it hits Chicago you must just wait for it come



thanks for the update on this, i was also wondering the same thing !

btw any ETA for the desktop picture ?
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
December 07 2011 17:17 GMT
#1298
Thanks for the fast Information like always! Big thanks to disciple!
Im so excited for that shirt, which is a Bit weird at my age. Thats the spirit of eSports
Kreggar
Profile Joined September 2011
United States83 Posts
December 07 2011 18:14 GMT
#1299
I just got my Swarm shirt!!!!! Wearing it immediately of course so I can show it off at work! Now i just need to send my family a wishlist of other SC2 gear.

How bout we all make a wishlist for our families to help support ESPORTS?? (can i get a bump?)

I still want all the other two shirts and the poster, and a classic TL shirt, and boatload of other shirts from other teams and some sweet hardware from our lovely sponsors (RAZER!!!!), etc.....
StarCraft is the hardest, most beautiful game in the world.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 07 2011 23:20 GMT
#1300
Hold your horses guys, we will restock on Spirit and the other two (steel and swarm are getting really low) next week. XXL shirts will be available, expect a couple of small surprises as well
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
PPMD47
Trikslyr41
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 51m
Online Event
11h 51m
FEL
16h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.