• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7481 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 61

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 67 Next
-shArk-
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany150 Posts
November 23 2011 14:47 GMT
#1201
Will there more protoss shirts available?
sOs - Rain - PartinG
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 06:31:49
November 23 2011 20:03 GMT
#1202
More Spirit will be available in ~2 weeks.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Goldbullet
Profile Joined August 2011
United States88 Posts
November 23 2011 21:20 GMT
#1203
can the steel shirt get a different color other than grey?
may your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when u move, fall like a thunderbolt.- Sun Tzu
Tremor
Profile Joined February 2010
United States92 Posts
November 23 2011 22:17 GMT
#1204
I got to get a Spirit shirt for Christmas!
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? - George Carlin
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 00:19:25
November 23 2011 22:36 GMT
#1205
I find it weird how my 2nd order got confirmed but my 1st one hasn't yet, hoping that it will soon! Although there is no rush since it isn't the 24th here yet.

EDIT: It just got confirmed, so now I am happy! But next time I need to order both with the same order instead of separately.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
November 24 2011 00:08 GMT
#1206
my order has been confirmed :D
it's my first day
terran0330
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand106 Posts
November 24 2011 06:16 GMT
#1207
On November 23 2011 20:48 djfoxmccloud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 11:28 disciple wrote:
We will release a gfx pack with the logos soon, it will include a desktop wallpaper ^_^


Do you mean soon as "soon" or as "soon(tm)"


AHHHHHH can't wait :D
Brotoss FTW
Crig
Profile Joined November 2011
France18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 06:32:01
November 24 2011 14:04 GMT
#1208
On November 24 2011 05:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
More Spirit will be available in ~2 weeks.

thanks for the info
http://crig.tumblr.com/
mini-miya
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden78 Posts
November 24 2011 18:24 GMT
#1209
Man I gonna have to order a protoss one fast next time! :D
ThisWillBEz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States120 Posts
November 24 2011 20:29 GMT
#1210
Mr bitter is total hax having wearing the steel shirt already
CCitrus
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada164 Posts
November 24 2011 20:37 GMT
#1211
On November 23 2011 20:48 djfoxmccloud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 11:28 disciple wrote:
We will release a gfx pack with the logos soon, it will include a desktop wallpaper ^_^


Do you mean soon as "soon" or as "soon(tm)"


It's almost worrying how excited this announcement makes me. The sad zealot wallpaper doesn't really fit anymore!
Professor
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands4 Posts
November 24 2011 22:53 GMT
#1212
When comes the original Team Shirt @ stock back?
Mago515
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States24 Posts
November 25 2011 11:26 GMT
#1213
I really wish they had bigger sizes
Mago.951 - NA Procrastinators unite.....tomorrow!
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
November 25 2011 12:32 GMT
#1214
I havent got any confirmation eMail yet? Is this normal or is sth going wrong with my order?

Paypal already sent the money to TL, so I think and hope ill get a shirt from the first stack?

I ordered my shirt at the 17th of November.
Waiting for confirmation eMail - need the protoss shirt :-)
Backstein
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany16 Posts
November 25 2011 18:12 GMT
#1215
I want ALL 3 shirts...
But I don't want to order them seperatly and I want the Toss shirt the most!
I just hope that when they are back the other ones are still there :-D
marmuc
Profile Joined August 2011
110 Posts
November 25 2011 18:21 GMT
#1216
I want the spirit one so badly...
YipCraft
Profile Joined July 2011
United States216 Posts
November 25 2011 20:10 GMT
#1217
ya same here...I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet and my money has already been recieved via paypal. I ordered the zerg shirt and the poster...I wasn't expecting it to take this long to just confirm it...And I bought it the first day they announced it.
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
November 25 2011 22:23 GMT
#1218
On November 26 2011 05:10 AWOT wrote:
ya same here...I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet and my money has already been recieved via paypal. I ordered the zerg shirt and the poster...I wasn't expecting it to take this long to just confirm it...And I bought it the first day they announced it.


Good to hear im not the only one.

But with the first eMail they sent you an Order ID.
If you click on link in the eMail to change shipping adress or to cancel the order it says sth like "The order has been processed, you cant change things now".

still hoping !

YipCraft
Profile Joined July 2011
United States216 Posts
November 25 2011 23:41 GMT
#1219
On November 26 2011 07:23 Necca wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 05:10 AWOT wrote:
ya same here...I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet and my money has already been recieved via paypal. I ordered the zerg shirt and the poster...I wasn't expecting it to take this long to just confirm it...And I bought it the first day they announced it.


Good to hear im not the only one.

But with the first eMail they sent you an Order ID.
If you click on link in the eMail to change shipping adress or to cancel the order it says sth like "The order has been processed, you cant change things now".

still hoping !



Ya ya I saw that and did that.. I did send a message to their contact us part of the site so hopefully I get some sort of message back.
Veritas.13
Profile Joined August 2010
United States48 Posts
November 26 2011 06:40 GMT
#1220
My girlfriend bought me a shirt from the handsomenerd, the next day these came out :'(
Still love the shirt though
"I rage a path of destruction across the open battlescarred fields of Battlenet."
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift3580
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2299
shahzam673
KnowMe306
C9.Mang0200
ArmadaUGS115
UpATreeSC99
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
12h
Online Event
13h
FEL
18h
AI Arena Tournament
19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.