• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 62

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 67 Next
creepcolony
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany362 Posts
November 26 2011 15:22 GMT
#1221
Hmm.. i ordered a shirt. Wasnt asked for email, wasnt asked for shipping details..

I wonder how TL will know what to do with my order..

What should i do now ? Write a mail to support@teamliquid.net ?
geonsteelers
Profile Joined June 2009
United States5 Posts
November 26 2011 16:34 GMT
#1222
On November 27 2011 00:22 creepcolony wrote:
Hmm.. i ordered a shirt. Wasnt asked for email, wasnt asked for shipping details..

I wonder how TL will know what to do with my order..

What should i do now ? Write a mail to support@teamliquid.net ?


your address listed on paypal is your shipping address
or if you checkout as guest, the address you entered

(or) address on your TL acc
creepcolony
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany362 Posts
November 26 2011 17:00 GMT
#1223
I wasnt logged in at TL when i made the purchase. I payed with paypal though. They have my address. So i hope this will work.

Thanks for your answer.
SxYSpAz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1451 Posts
November 26 2011 22:30 GMT
#1224
anyone else checked their email everyday to get delivery estimate? so excited <[^-^]>
ShoesMcFace
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada5 Posts
November 26 2011 23:31 GMT
#1225
Are the Spirit shirts ever going to be restocked?
Crig
Profile Joined November 2011
France18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 06:32:28
November 27 2011 09:56 GMT
#1226
On November 27 2011 08:31 ShoesMcFace wrote:
Are the Spirit shirts ever going to be restocked?


>>>


On November 24 2011 05:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
More Spirit will be available in ~2 weeks.

http://crig.tumblr.com/
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
November 27 2011 15:55 GMT
#1227
Wow, might pick one up!
Program yourself to Success
geonsteelers
Profile Joined June 2009
United States5 Posts
November 27 2011 16:15 GMT
#1228
SERIOUSLY!!! WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUT SHIRTS... OR EVEN A SIMPLE EMAIL !
Galactus52
Profile Joined September 2011
United States36 Posts
November 27 2011 19:19 GMT
#1229
I was on the fence with these shirts. I like them, their great designs and all, its just I wanted the terran shirt and I'm not big on grey.

During Dreamhack though I saw Mr. Bitter wearing one and it looked a lot better on a person then it did in the image by itself so I ordered one. Great way to advertise them new shirts, it got me to finally buy one.

+ Show Spoiler +
The protoss shirt really is the coolest, there's a reason that’s the only one to sellout so far. Best image and best shirt color.

disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 28 2011 11:15 GMT
#1230
for everyone who got no confirm mails so far pls send me a pm with your order# so I can check sup
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Puppet
Profile Joined November 2011
Finland3 Posts
November 28 2011 14:47 GMT
#1231
Me want
And thus it begins.
YipCraft
Profile Joined July 2011
United States216 Posts
November 28 2011 17:13 GMT
#1232
Wooo I got my confirmation email the other day....Only to find out that my poster is back ordered.....ARGH...Time to wait even longer )=
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 28 2011 17:16 GMT
#1233
Yea, we got some problems with our posters stock, thats why all poster orders have been delayed. Everything should be resolved today or tomorrow. I'm really sorry guys
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Auclair
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway7 Posts
November 28 2011 17:47 GMT
#1234
I LOVE the design on the Spirit shirt! Will you get more of the shirts, cause I would not wait a second to buy one, if i had only known before
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
November 28 2011 20:41 GMT
#1235
still no news about desktop wallpaper
MooseyFate
Profile Joined February 2011
United States237 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 07:56:08
November 29 2011 01:25 GMT
#1236
Anyone else get a package in the mail today?


Edit:

The quality of the shirts is great! I the logo is a little smaller than I was expecting, although this could be because the shirt is a bit longer than most of my T's.
I got all 3 and I will say the following:
1) The Swarm shirt looks a lot better in person than it does online
2) The Spirit shirt looks just as awesome in person as it does online
3) The Steel shirt looks like it has metal boobs just like it does online
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 29 2011 01:26 GMT
#1237
you got yours already ? omg do a blog nao I want to see pics ^_^
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
November 29 2011 06:20 GMT
#1238
Got mine today as well!

Naturally, Swarm seems to suit me best. Helps that I have a full beard atm and shaggy brown hair to accent it though
Moderator
TdgSHOTER
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany30 Posts
November 29 2011 09:51 GMT
#1239
zerg looks like awesome
Leader from The-Dead-Generation, a semi professionel esport clan!
Backstein
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany16 Posts
November 29 2011 09:56 GMT
#1240
On November 24 2011 05:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
More Spirit will be available in ~2 weeks.


Would it be possible to pre-order the Spirit shirt?
I want to buy all three shirts but I don't want to pay for the shipping twice and I am scared that when the Spirit shirt is back one of the other two might be sold out.
I would gladly pay for all three now and then wait.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 748
White-Ra 166
Dewaltoss 98
Hyuk 87
firebathero 74
Trap 50
Sacsri 26
Bale 18
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1499
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1133
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE64
shahzam0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 24m
Online Event
15h 24m
FEL
20h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.