couldnt you make it possible so that we can pay with "paysafecard"?
you know that kind of payment?
greetz
| Forum Index > News |
|
AssiRoyal
Germany216 Posts
couldnt you make it possible so that we can pay with "paysafecard"? you know that kind of payment? greetz | ||
|
boyle
United States134 Posts
| ||
|
Sadistx
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
| ||
|
RedJustice
United States1004 Posts
A men's small will still look pretty big on me, as I am an x-small in most women's sizes. | ||
|
hazelynut
United States2197 Posts
| ||
|
Tolwyn
Canada2 Posts
| ||
|
Fryioq
United States16 Posts
| ||
|
Rinrun
Canada3509 Posts
| ||
|
GCNova
United States22 Posts
| ||
|
nickthebeard
United States5 Posts
| ||
|
incifan
Germany138 Posts
![]() | ||
|
x-Catalyst
United States921 Posts
On June 21 2011 08:17 RedJustice wrote: Ladies shirts fit differently. (Not so lose.) A men's small will still look pretty big on me, as I am an x-small in most women's sizes. Yeah too bad there isn't a woman's cut for this one. But I shouldn't complain. Even though I got my original TL shirt in women's, it's really wide and makes me look funny, hahaha. Still my fav shirt though ![]() | ||
|
Elovia
13 Posts
| ||
|
unsaintly
Germany687 Posts
| ||
|
chesshaha
United States1117 Posts
I'll save up and get it I guess.+ Show Spoiler + Nice timing of the sell after Huk won dreamhack ![]() | ||
|
echO [W]
United States1495 Posts
| ||
|
UmbraaeternuS
Chile476 Posts
Snagged 2. :D | ||
|
spinal2k
Portugal148 Posts
more sizes inc? 2XL and women's? | ||
|
MrSnibbles
United Kingdom267 Posts
| ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Dewaltoss ggaemo Hyuk firebathero ZZZero.O Terrorterran League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|