• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:48
CEST 09:48
KST 16:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7100 users

[Sold Out] Liquid Team Shirt Batch 1 - Page 36

Forum Index > News
724 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 Next All
Tanner
Profile Joined October 2010
United States38 Posts
July 09 2011 04:22 GMT
#701
The Team in Team liquid on the shoulders is falling off D:

But I still love the shirt :D
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
July 12 2011 19:52 GMT
#702
anyone have theirs yet in canada?
I ♥ KPop.
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 17:21:49
July 13 2011 17:19 GMT
#703
On July 08 2011 02:38 Detlor wrote:
Is there any word on Canadian orders being shipped out? From what I've read and from what I'm experiencing, Canadians who ordered their shirt haven't had their order shipped out or at least haven't received it yet.

I've already received my EG jersey that I ordered two days after I ordered the teamliquid shirt, so it's not a problem with the Canadian postal service.

I hate to pester and pester, but I feel like the money I spent on the shirt is sitting in limbo with nothing to show for it. :|

Thanks.


Same for me! Got my EG one but not TL

I even ordered the SelecT ''Sup Son'' shirt two weeks ago and got it today...
ninetyseven
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom16 Posts
July 13 2011 17:44 GMT
#704
I'm in UK and still haven't received mine. Said it was shipped on the 22nd of June and I was expecting postage to take a few weeks but have seen people in europe receive theirs really quickly.

Does the tracking update to say it's been delivered? Mine is stuck on "Processed through Sort Facility, June 24, 2011, 9:04 am, CHICAGO, IL 60666"

If anyone in the UK has received theirs, did royal mail deliver it to you? Am just wondering who to call as I'm struggling to find an international USPS number to call -.-
Cantro
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada117 Posts
July 13 2011 20:10 GMT
#705
im not impressed right now cause im still waiting
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Detlor
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada26 Posts
July 13 2011 22:35 GMT
#706
From a support ticket to TeamLiquid asking about Canadian orders

There is a large backlog on shipments to Canada as a result of the strike. Currently we are anticipating an extra 2-3 weeks on top of the regular delivery time while the backlog is processed as the USPS has stopped accepting shipments to Canada while the backlog is cleared.


Patience.
@DetlorSC follow me.
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
July 14 2011 03:40 GMT
#707
On July 14 2011 02:44 ninetyseven wrote:
I'm in UK and still haven't received mine. Said it was shipped on the 22nd of June and I was expecting postage to take a few weeks but have seen people in europe receive theirs really quickly.

Does the tracking update to say it's been delivered? Mine is stuck on "Processed through Sort Facility, June 24, 2011, 9:04 am, CHICAGO, IL 60666"


Same exact situation as you, except I'm in New Zealand, but have seen Australians replying saying they've gotten theirs... T_T
HaVoX
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada61 Posts
July 14 2011 05:27 GMT
#708
On July 14 2011 07:35 Detlor wrote:
From a support ticket to TeamLiquid asking about Canadian orders

Show nested quote +
There is a large backlog on shipments to Canada as a result of the strike. Currently we are anticipating an extra 2-3 weeks on top of the regular delivery time while the backlog is processed as the USPS has stopped accepting shipments to Canada while the backlog is cleared.


Patience.

Damn I've been anxiously waiting for it to arrive each day, I guess a few more weeks stupid canada post strike
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 08:35:31
July 14 2011 08:13 GMT
#709
On July 14 2011 02:44 ninetyseven wrote:
I'm in UK and still haven't received mine. Said it was shipped on the 22nd of June and I was expecting postage to take a few weeks but have seen people in europe receive theirs really quickly.

Does the tracking update to say it's been delivered? Mine is stuck on "Processed through Sort Facility, June 24, 2011, 9:04 am, CHICAGO, IL 60666"

If anyone in the UK has received theirs, did royal mail deliver it to you? Am just wondering who to call as I'm struggling to find an international USPS number to call -.-

That's the same status I got, shipped on the 22nd and processed through Chicago on the 24th, no update since, gotta be patient I guess t_t

Edit: I read some stuff on the USPS page and according to it there is no tracking for First Class Mail International, so until the delivery occurs I suppose there won't be any update on it
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
HaVoX
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada61 Posts
July 14 2011 16:41 GMT
#710
Just got mine today, looks great!
ninetyseven
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom16 Posts
July 14 2011 19:03 GMT
#711
Yeah I did figure that it'll take a few weeks but when I read that some other people in UK had received theirs it just got me a bit concerned haha. Will have to just wait it out i guess.
Cantro
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada117 Posts
July 14 2011 19:06 GMT
#712
I GOT MINE!

looking like a boss
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 18:45:26
July 15 2011 18:45 GMT
#713
For any international shipments, the USPS tracking stops updating after the package leaves the US so don't be alarmed if you think your package is stuck in some sorting facility. The delay here is caused by international shipping and customs clearance.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
PrAeToR.FeNiX
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada361 Posts
July 15 2011 20:04 GMT
#714
i GOT mine today thank you looks good but the team liquid on top is a bit broken anyway TL FIGHTIN
En taro Adun!
DZK
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada40 Posts
July 15 2011 23:09 GMT
#715
I just got mine today as well. The shirt looks amazing

Thank you TL!
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
July 19 2011 00:30 GMT
#716
Got mine today, I live in quebec!
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
July 19 2011 23:31 GMT
#717
Got my today, in Auckland New Zealand!

So awesome... so happy!
Eanae
Profile Joined November 2010
United States8 Posts
July 20 2011 21:08 GMT
#718
Is there any time estimation on when batch 2 will be available? I'd love to be able to grab one of these before MLG Providence in November.
Kaedo
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom14 Posts
July 20 2011 22:45 GMT
#719
On July 21 2011 06:08 Eanae wrote:
Is there any time estimation on when batch 2 will be available? I'd love to be able to grab one of these before MLG Providence in November.


Would also like to know this as well. I would love a TL shirt.
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
July 21 2011 00:23 GMT
#720
Got my shirt today!
thank you tl!
I ♥ KPop.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 100
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor927
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister770
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS40
trigger15
singsing1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2324
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 12m
OSC
14h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.