• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7116 users

[Sold Out] Liquid Team Shirt Batch 1 - Page 35

Forum Index > News
724 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
seeBs
Profile Joined August 2010
United States40 Posts
June 30 2011 21:37 GMT
#681
I have worn mine twice and no one has recognized it (. It may be because there isn't very many students here for summer but who knows!
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
June 30 2011 23:09 GMT
#682
I feel like I should've gotten mine by now but I'm not entirely sure were we supposed to get some sort of confirmation email? I have the -$31 on my paypal, just no proof that I bought a shirt.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 02:30:05
July 01 2011 02:30 GMT
#683
On July 01 2011 08:09 hazelynut wrote:
I feel like I should've gotten mine by now but I'm not entirely sure were we supposed to get some sort of confirmation email? I have the -$31 on my paypal, just no proof that I bought a shirt.

Yes, you should have received a confirmation to your PayPal account email address.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
SpankTank
Profile Joined June 2011
France3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 14:19:35
July 01 2011 14:07 GMT
#684
Received today. I got a S and a M. I got some things to say: The size, from the top to bottom, is really too long according to me. .They don't have good proportions. For the M : The hole for the head is also too large.

Unfortunately
Detlor
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada26 Posts
July 02 2011 19:10 GMT
#685
Is there any way to track the status of the shipment?
@DetlorSC follow me.
ClasH
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany143 Posts
July 03 2011 19:40 GMT
#686
On July 01 2011 23:07 SpankTank wrote:
Received today. I got a S and a M. I got some things to say: The size, from the top to bottom, is really too long according to me. .They don't have good proportions. For the M : The hole for the head is also too large.

Unfortunately


I think they used american size, its not equail to the european one.
M in the US =L in Europe
L in the US= Europe
and so on.
Marburg
Prom
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia9 Posts
July 04 2011 23:13 GMT
#687
I received mine in my mail this morning and the stitching on the hem at the bottom of the shirt is half undone. Poor quality for the price. Is there anywhere that I can contact TL to discuss the matter?
Legion710
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada423 Posts
July 05 2011 05:17 GMT
#688
Lol I like how a guy from Australia got his shirt before me...
Tyrion Lannister
Detlor
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada26 Posts
July 05 2011 17:24 GMT
#689
The USPS site has read my order as being "Electronic Shipping info received" for the past week.
Is this ever gonna ship to Canada?
@DetlorSC follow me.
RainCoat
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden142 Posts
July 05 2011 18:40 GMT
#690
On July 01 2011 23:07 SpankTank wrote:
Received today. I got a S and a M. I got some things to say: The size, from the top to bottom, is really too long according to me. .They don't have good proportions. For the M : The hole for the head is also too large.

Unfortunately

Can't agree with you on that - the medium is perfect for me, an experienced medium-man for europe ._.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
July 05 2011 20:20 GMT
#691
anyone else from Europe who hasn't received their shirt yet? my tracking info hasn't changed since 11 days ago ("Processed through Sort Facility, June 24, 2011, 10:59 am, CHICAGO, IL 60666") and nothing has arrived here yet. starting to get a little bit worried.
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Cantro
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada117 Posts
July 06 2011 00:56 GMT
#692
im still waiting and im in canads
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
July 06 2011 03:31 GMT
#693
Still patiently waiting for mine ='((((
I ♥ KPop.
Jsanko
Profile Joined March 2010
Slovakia120 Posts
July 06 2011 20:16 GMT
#694
Shipped July 1st, recieved July 6th, ♥TL.net
Mineralzzzzz...
Xanthopsia
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia41 Posts
July 07 2011 06:41 GMT
#695
Does anyone know when they're going to be selling the next batch of these?
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
July 07 2011 11:16 GMT
#696
On July 07 2011 15:41 Xanthopsia wrote:
Does anyone know when they're going to be selling the next batch of these?

Hot_Bid said "in next few weeks".
Just another gold Protoss...
Detlor
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada26 Posts
July 07 2011 17:38 GMT
#697
Is there any word on Canadian orders being shipped out? From what I've read and from what I'm experiencing, Canadians who ordered their shirt haven't had their order shipped out or at least haven't received it yet.

I've already received my EG jersey that I ordered two days after I ordered the teamliquid shirt, so it's not a problem with the Canadian postal service.

I hate to pester and pester, but I feel like the money I spent on the shirt is sitting in limbo with nothing to show for it. :|

Thanks.
@DetlorSC follow me.
Legion710
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada423 Posts
July 07 2011 17:43 GMT
#698
Same for me...
Tyrion Lannister
foLster
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada43 Posts
July 08 2011 00:48 GMT
#699
I'm in Canada (BC) aswell, and in the same boat as the two people above me.
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
July 08 2011 12:42 GMT
#700
Where can I check my order status? I only got a paypal payment confirmation so far.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 100
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor927
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister770
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS40
trigger15
singsing1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2324
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 11m
OSC
14h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.