• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8005 users

[Sold Out] Liquid Team Shirt Batch 1 - Page 34

Forum Index > News
724 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Egghead
Profile Joined October 2010
United States141 Posts
June 29 2011 12:25 GMT
#661
Wore mine last night. The wife and I went for a walk to an ice cream shop, and on our way someone yelled "GO TL!" out of their car window as they passed by, and another person recognized it in the shop and gave me a thumbs up as well.

The nerd ballin was out of control.
spinal2k
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal148 Posts
June 29 2011 13:26 GMT
#662
ahahhaha, so funny to hear these stories...
Wanna turn up the heat?
SuperSaiyanNoob
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada29 Posts
June 29 2011 15:46 GMT
#663
I ordered my shirt literally 2 minutes after the thread was up and even though I'm in Canada, I was really hoping I'd get it in time before I left for NASL finals tomorrow . I'm still praying it shows up tomorrow morning!
I have eaten the fruit and tasted its mysteries
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
June 29 2011 19:42 GMT
#664
I got mine about 3 days ago =D Really excited. Felt like a total baller nerd going to the gym.
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
June 29 2011 19:59 GMT
#665
TL come on I need one too! Hurry up with another batch and TAKE MY MONEY. All my friends want one too so you have 5 shirts guaranteed buy from me :D
Just another gold Protoss...
legatus legionis
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands559 Posts
June 29 2011 22:07 GMT
#666
Ordered the 21st. Got shipped the 22nd. Nice emails with updates regarding the order. Arrived the 27th-28th I believe, I had it shipped somewhere else because I wasn't sure if I was able to accept but it actually fits through the mailbox opening.
Lovely color, the blue is amazingly vibrant, really happy with it, totally looks like the player shirts (duh it is silly
The large had the same sizing as the majority of the large shirts I have, so it fit well.
Thanks again and good luck with the next batch

Marth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany146 Posts
June 30 2011 19:41 GMT
#667
I just got a second order confirmation O_O Is that supposed to... happen?
www.last.fm/user/the_windwaker | http://trakt.tv/users/iammarth
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
June 30 2011 19:43 GMT
#668
I wore my TL shirt the day I got it, and now I have a girlfriend. o_o
d=(^_^)z
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 30 2011 19:43 GMT
#669
All remaining orders were just submitted, everyone who ordered should now have a confirmation email saying the order was accepted.

On July 01 2011 04:41 Marth wrote:
I just got a second order confirmation O_O Is that supposed to... happen?

If you placed multiple orders, yes.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
CactusSC2
Profile Joined October 2010
United States61 Posts
June 30 2011 19:45 GMT
#670
I wore mine to Best Buy on Tuesday, and I definitely felt way too cool... No one at the mall said anything though... Hopefully next time I wear it out... It's already clean...
"To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due."
s[O]rry
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada398 Posts
June 30 2011 19:46 GMT
#671
Postal strike is slowing me down! Need to be a nerdballer when I meet the ladyfriends parents for Canada day...
Sunshine.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
June 30 2011 19:47 GMT
#672
On June 30 2011 00:46 SuperSaiyanNoob wrote:
I ordered my shirt literally 2 minutes after the thread was up and even though I'm in Canada, I was really hoping I'd get it in time before I left for NASL finals tomorrow . I'm still praying it shows up tomorrow morning!



lol i fell you... i ordered homestory cup 3 shirts the day take posted them on facebook (more than 7days before the event started)

they still haven't arrived :D :D
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Marth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany146 Posts
June 30 2011 19:47 GMT
#673
On July 01 2011 04:43 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:41 Marth wrote:
I just got a second order confirmation O_O Is that supposed to... happen?

If you placed multiple orders, yes.


Nope, I surely did not place multiple orders. I just checked my mails, its the same order ID. Funny is, the mail from 6/21 says "Your TeamLiquid Store order has been successfully received. [...] Your order is currently being processed. During this stage you may update your shipping address or cancel the order. After approximately 24 hours, your order will be sent to our shipping department and no further changes can be made." while the mail I received about 40 minutes ago just says "Your order has been accepted". This is kinda weird to me.
www.last.fm/user/the_windwaker | http://trakt.tv/users/iammarth
oo22
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3 Posts
June 30 2011 19:49 GMT
#674
grrrrrrr... still stoled out! Neeeeeed my shirts!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 30 2011 19:50 GMT
#675
That's normal, the order being received means we have received payment, accepted means it is accepted and sent for shipping and you should receive a final email once it is shipped.

If you ordered right before we sold out, all those orders were put on hold until all payments cleared to ensure we had an accurate order count and appropriate stock.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Marth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany146 Posts
June 30 2011 20:07 GMT
#676
On July 01 2011 04:50 R1CH wrote:
That's normal, the order being received means we have received payment, accepted means it is accepted and sent for shipping and you should receive a final email once it is shipped.

If you ordered right before we sold out, all those orders were put on hold until all payments cleared to ensure we had an accurate order count and appropriate stock.


Ah okey. Yes, I ordered like 4 minutes before it was sold out. Thanks for the information
www.last.fm/user/the_windwaker | http://trakt.tv/users/iammarth
billiebrightside
Profile Joined March 2011
United States150 Posts
June 30 2011 20:14 GMT
#677
I got mine several days later after ordering. I want to wear it in a very special occasion, like my wedding or my funeral My dream is to wear it first at MLG Anaheim and then Blizzcon, and find as many Liquid members to sign it (as well as Tastosis and the Thought Hammer). Then, frame it, order another one, and wear it more casually.
Mother always said: "My son, do the noble thing. You have to finish what you started now, no matter what. Now sit, watch, and learn!"
.Enigma.
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden1461 Posts
June 30 2011 20:20 GMT
#678
Man, I can't believe I didn't buy a shirt. Gooooot damnit!
"Jupiters c*ck!" - Quintus Lentulus Batiatus
Muffinman53
Profile Joined November 2010
571 Posts
June 30 2011 20:41 GMT
#679
I didn't buy this shirt, but the first time I wore my ESPORTS one, someone came up and told me it was a sick looking shirt.

GG.
LiteralZero
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom40 Posts
June 30 2011 20:48 GMT
#680
I got mine yesterday. Waiting for the right time to deploy it to maximise baller status.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1022
ComeBackTV 926
SteadfastSC814
TaKeTV 550
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex159
EnkiAlexander 86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 814
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex 159
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Bisu 2173
Horang2 1176
EffOrt 995
Hyuk 788
Soma 607
Shuttle 564
BeSt 527
Mini 481
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 345
ZerO 194
Rush 191
Leta 84
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Sea.KH 69
910 55
Snow 55
Sexy 51
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 35
Yoon 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Trap 27
JYJ 25
Bale 25
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Shine 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8065
qojqva1435
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1707
Khaldor1151
Lowko477
Other Games
singsing2263
hiko1172
Beastyqt572
B2W.Neo411
Livibee203
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX137
ArmadaUGS127
XaKoH 126
KnowMe110
Mew2King83
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 28
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3355
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 41m
Online Event
19h 41m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.