• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7982 users

The Liquid Weekly #32 - Page 2

Forum Index > News
66 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
br0fivE
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada349 Posts
March 25 2011 17:05 GMT
#21
Always enjoy these, GJ TL staff!
godemperor
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium2043 Posts
March 25 2011 17:06 GMT
#22
On March 26 2011 01:51 Darpa wrote:
Great write up. Was a little confused when Haypro said "Mutas are under used in ZvT"... I see them in every zerg matchup I play and I would say 90% of the pro matches played. LOL

Either way, I cant wait for TSL's second weekend and I'm going to go sign up for the raffle right now!

Pretty sure Haypro was just trolling.
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
March 25 2011 17:07 GMT
#23
This is my first TSL and we're already seeing 50k viewers. If this is how much the TSL and the community has grown since just 2008, I can't wait to see what the next 3 years bring. I'm already so hyped! Also, HotBid is the man for all his amazing camera work. Thanks for not missing any of the action during the ridiculous matches
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
StrinterN
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark531 Posts
March 25 2011 17:09 GMT
#24
Their buddies back at the barracks asked if they'd seen a ghost. :DD
Awesome read as always!
Twitter: @Strintern Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/strintern
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
March 25 2011 17:13 GMT
#25
On March 26 2011 01:51 Darpa wrote:
Great write up. Was a little confused when Haypro said "Mutas are under used in ZvT"... I see them in every zerg matchup I play and I would say 90% of the pro matches played. LOL

Either way, I cant wait for TSL's second weekend and I'm going to go sign up for the raffle right now!


It was a jokie.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 25 2011 17:14 GMT
#26
Fucking awesomeness indeed. Great job, thank you so very much for all the hard work
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
The_Piper42
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States426 Posts
March 25 2011 17:14 GMT
#27
Great interview with HB and Naz! I wish I had been there for TSL1 but at least I still have the fond memories of TSL2 (yes, the ones that made my a Nony fan for life).

TL fighting~~
Boxer, White-Ra, Grubby, Flash fighting!
a_flayer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands2826 Posts
March 25 2011 17:14 GMT
#28
<3 HotBid observing, never misses a thing

Although he could be slightly less jumpy with the camera mebbe~
When you came along so righteous with a new national hate, so convincing is the ardor of war and of men, it's harder to breathe than to believe you're a friend. The wars at home, the wars abroad, all soaked in blood and lies and fraud.
wideye
Profile Joined June 2010
United States209 Posts
March 25 2011 17:14 GMT
#29
wait, so TLO is playing random vs nada but only practicing terran? or is he playin straight up terran?
slim pickens
godemperor
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium2043 Posts
March 25 2011 17:16 GMT
#30
On March 26 2011 02:14 wideye wrote:
wait, so TLO is playing random vs nada but only practicing terran? or is he playin straight up terran?

Think TLO is picking Terran for this match up.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
March 25 2011 17:19 GMT
#31
I liked the TSL interviews alot - I learned a bit reading that
Moderator
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
March 25 2011 17:22 GMT
#32

In the long run, what would you like to people think of when they think Team Liquid? A SCBW/SC2 community? A team? A news site? A tournament organiser? All of the above?

Just a little error I noticed.

Thanks for the write-up and interviews, really enjoyed reading the Hot_Bid and Nazgul interview.

Oh, and is that a TL mouse pad I see Hot_Bid using?
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
March 25 2011 17:51 GMT
#33
Great article as always guys!

Would it be possible to get an official statement on the position of TLO's personal sponsor from the team?
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Falkner
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines9 Posts
March 25 2011 17:54 GMT
#34
Team Liquid FIGHTING!!!!
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
March 25 2011 17:57 GMT
#35
On March 26 2011 02:51 ELA wrote:
Great article as always guys!

Would it be possible to get an official statement on the position of TLO's personal sponsor from the team?

Sure we worked something out with MLG that MLG, TLO and Liquid are happy about
Administrator
qwaykee
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway268 Posts
March 25 2011 18:00 GMT
#36
"I hope I get a few more after my wins vs Kas"

confidence or spoilers :ooo
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
March 25 2011 18:16 GMT
#37
thank you so much for the replay pack <3!

awesome write up as allways!
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
March 25 2011 18:23 GMT
#38
On March 26 2011 03:00 qwaykee wrote:
"I hope I get a few more after my wins vs Kas"

confidence or spoilers :ooo

I'm pretty sure they are interviewed before their matches...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 18:25 GMT
#39
Awesome interview!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
March 25 2011 18:31 GMT
#40
Awsome writeup/interviews! gogo TL
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 580
Hyuk 467
Leta 86
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 850
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 45m
INu's Battles
6h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
Replay Cast
17h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.