• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:10
CEST 17:10
KST 00:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7927 users

[GSL] “Hivemind” - Finals Preview and SF Recap - Page 8

Forum Index > News
188 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Xeteh
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States589 Posts
October 02 2010 09:53 GMT
#141
I may be wrong. Either Roffles switched or hasn't switched back from the Korean stream because I opened TUski's stream and Tasteless and Artosis are back.
Adonai
Profile Joined May 2010
United States44 Posts
October 02 2010 09:54 GMT
#142
The whole connection problem thing is why I shelled out the whopping $1.95 for a day ticket and the HQ Stream.

AH HAHAHAHA $2 for the win!!!!
Dream but don't sleep
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 10:14:57
October 02 2010 09:58 GMT
#143
AND it's ON!

Edit: sweet jesus, I hope that Lost Temple replay gets out eventually. I will seriously watch that every day for inspiration to my zerg play.
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 02 2010 10:13 GMT
#144
Gomtv needs help I think, not only are they not accepting my paypal for some reason so I can support them, I log in at 5:10am here 10 min after they start, and their stream is full, I thought they want to show supporters and investers how popular their stream is but if people cant watch it from the legit source then they will go to non legit sources for the stream. I dont know where any are at this time and wouldn't do this anyway but I can see how some people would do this. I really want to watch these finals and want to buy a season ticket so I can watch replays I missed and get more information from ones I did but It isnt accepting any credit card I try. Has anyone else had these problems with gomtv? Sorry for the rant, but I really enjoy watching their product but kinda upset that they dont quite have the support for people who want to watch their product to do so.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Adonai
Profile Joined May 2010
United States44 Posts
October 02 2010 10:22 GMT
#145
On October 02 2010 19:13 Onegu wrote:
Gomtv needs help I think, not only are they not accepting my paypal for some reason so I can support them, I log in at 5:10am here 10 min after they start, and their stream is full, I thought they want to show supporters and investers how popular their stream is but if people cant watch it from the legit source then they will go to non legit sources for the stream. I dont know where any are at this time and wouldn't do this anyway but I can see how some people would do this. I really want to watch these finals and want to buy a season ticket so I can watch replays I missed and get more information from ones I did but It isnt accepting any credit card I try. Has anyone else had these problems with gomtv? Sorry for the rant, but I really enjoy watching their product but kinda upset that they dont quite have the support for people who want to watch their product to do so.


You gotta buy ure ticket before the game starts. Seems like a pretty logical setup, if they allowed people to buy a ticket after the show starts people could complain with things like "I was meaning to buy a ticket for the next day's show, why would I pay to watch a game that's already in-progress" thus causing more problems.

The stream is full because its the grand finals and people all over the world are tuning in, if anything this shows "investors and supporters" how popular this really is.

Not to mention if "supporters and investors" are actually serious they would have shelled out the $1.95 for a ticket or the $20 for a season ticket as that's really not much money at all for the hours and weeks of entertainment. Cheaper than a movie ya know

I feel your pain for not being able to tune in, but it isn't GOMTV's fault that you dropped the ball, they're doing an amazing job.
Dream but don't sleep
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
October 02 2010 10:23 GMT
#146
On October 02 2010 18:53 Xeteh wrote:
I may be wrong. Either Roffles switched or hasn't switched back from the Korean stream because I opened TUski's stream and Tasteless and Artosis are back.


I am really thankful for Rofflez stream, and that he streams with korean commentators. I cant stand Tasteless another second, especially when he on top of all things, show up sick and still talks alot.

Also korean have emotions, that is all I need to be hyped!

Thank you Rofflez!
snakeyes
Profile Joined September 2010
25 Posts
October 02 2010 10:24 GMT
#147
Every zerg player now has a new hero in Fruitseller. Maybe Blizzard was right? Maybe we just need to all play like fruitseller for the game to be balanced. Is he getting lucky? Or am I seeing these games correctly? Pretty crazy what he has been doing this tournament.
Adonai
Profile Joined May 2010
United States44 Posts
October 02 2010 10:26 GMT
#148
Fruit dealer is a straight up assasin
Dream but don't sleep
zak
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1009 Posts
October 02 2010 10:38 GMT
#149
rofl....cool takes gold....
You know how to gain a victory, but not use it - maharbal
csfield
Profile Joined October 2008
United States206 Posts
October 02 2010 10:57 GMT
#150
he's such a baller
I know that I have never once considered how my TV viewing habits impact the progression of civilization. --Bibbit
kenwoo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States484 Posts
October 02 2010 12:06 GMT
#151
fruit pwn!@#$ so awesome amazing play since game 1 everygame he was doing everything right countering everything anything like crazy and omg the only win terran has was desert oasis but fruit destroyed him in that too
CoMMoDuS
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany507 Posts
October 02 2010 12:24 GMT
#152
nice stat overview,didnt realize that protoss had such a hard time vs terran at the gsl
There is no unemployment amongst overlords-Artosis
Night[7]
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden31 Posts
October 02 2010 12:33 GMT
#153
The stream is full because its the grand finals and people all over the world are tuning in, if anything this shows "investors and supporters" how popular this really is.

Not to mention if "supporters and investors" are actually serious they would have shelled out the $1.95 for a ticket or the $20 for a season ticket as that's really not much money at all for the hours and weeks of entertainment. Cheaper than a movie ya know

I feel your pain for not being able to tune in, but it isn't GOMTV's fault that you dropped the ball, they're doing an amazing job.


Actually the stream has been full almost everyday since the Ro32. It starts 11 am for me and if I'm lucky I don't have class and can watch from the beginning. Unlucky? 20 minutes late and can't watch at all.

Other than that I can agree on GOMTV doing a good job.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 12:44:31
October 02 2010 12:42 GMT
#154
Im not talking about buying the high quality stream I am talking about buying the VODs. Still they need better tech support, investors want to see real numbers. Luckily right after I posted I saw some people on team liquid were showing the finals here and I got to see the end of game 2 and the rest of the games and will be able to see game one Vod, But still dont understand why they arent accepting my CC when I am not having problems using it anywhere else. And I saw one stream here on TL had almost 10000 viewers and another almost 7000, these are people who cant get into the live stream on Gomtv. I want this to be everything the gaming world needs it to be but if people are seeing these numbers because of a tech problem then that is a big deal. Also people not being about to buy the product to support it is another huge deal. My friend just told me he is haveing the same problem being able to purchase the year subscription.


PS I not only tried to buy the year subscription today, but also 2 days ago after the stream was already over.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Hurda
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic1 Post
October 02 2010 12:45 GMT
#155
Where do I get replays?
For the overmind!
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
October 02 2010 13:10 GMT
#156
Great read. I'm looking forward to this clash!
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
Snowfield
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1289 Posts
October 02 2010 13:18 GMT
#157
On October 02 2010 21:45 Hurda wrote:
Where do I get replays?


You don't you can watch the VOD's on gomtv site for a fee
alan25
Profile Joined September 2010
United States379 Posts
October 02 2010 13:28 GMT
#158
can someone pm me the results? who won the bo7? wut happened?
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 14:03:47
October 02 2010 14:02 GMT
#159
edit. NVM im retarded
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
uberdeluxe
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada306 Posts
October 02 2010 14:30 GMT
#160
wow, didn't expect zerg to loosing all over the place that much...
No mules, no collosi, no PFs, just LOVE!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2754
Shuttle 1437
EffOrt 926
BeSt 705
Light 426
Mini 403
ggaemo 341
Stork 276
ZerO 253
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Rush 167
Barracks 135
Sea.KH 82
Zeus 65
Killer 63
Dewaltoss 55
Shine 55
Hyun 39
Mong 33
Shinee 31
Aegong 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 27
Bale 22
sorry 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
zelot 6
Dota 2
qojqva3834
Dendi1633
BananaSlamJamma392
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes589
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko1208
Liquid`RaSZi1151
B2W.Neo870
Lowko357
Liquid`VortiX224
Sick167
ArmadaUGS124
Rex118
Trikslyr24
Mew2King15
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream424
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2344
• Jankos2202
• TFBlade682
Other Games
• WagamamaTV288
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.