• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5293 users

[OSL] Return Flight - Page 4

Forum Index > News
73 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 08:44:59
July 28 2010 08:19 GMT
#61
On July 28 2010 03:56 Waxangel wrote:
On the other hand, we have (P)Pure, (T)Sea, and (Z)Hydra, who I predict will go 1-2 each, forcing themselves into tiebreakers that will probably go on for hours before someone breaks himself out of the pool of mediocrity.


I raged a little at this.

Putting Sea into a "pool of mediocrity"?! Blasphemy.

+ Show Spoiler [grammar nazi] +
On July 28 2010 11:40 T.n.T wrote:
On the other hand, we have (P)Pure, (T)Sea, and (Z)Hydra, whom I predict will go 1-2 each.


Why did you bold that incorrect "whom"?

(You would say "I predict they will go 1-2 each," not "I predict them will go 1-2 each." So you should use "who" rather than "whom."
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
July 28 2010 08:26 GMT
#62
im hoping for like a million tiebreakers so we can have more games!
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
July 28 2010 08:56 GMT
#63
Bisu got this
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
Faraday
Profile Joined April 2009
United States553 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 15:05:43
July 28 2010 10:09 GMT
#64
+ Show Spoiler [OSL Day 1] +

lol action beat effort...bwwwhhaaaahahahaha


Mod Edit: Don't spoil games please.

User was warned for this post
what happened, happened...
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
July 28 2010 10:56 GMT
#65
Nice article guys, cheers.

I'm looking forward to Bisu's PvZ, but like Kwark I still have some serious concerns about his PvT. I hope he heeds Flamewheel's advice and turns around his MSL Bo3 against Sea before heading into the OSL match against Leta. A big 24 hours for him inc.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
July 28 2010 13:03 GMT
#66
On July 28 2010 17:19 matjlav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 03:56 Waxangel wrote:
On the other hand, we have (P)Pure, (T)Sea, and (Z)Hydra, who I predict will go 1-2 each, forcing themselves into tiebreakers that will probably go on for hours before someone breaks himself out of the pool of mediocrity.


I raged a little at this.

Putting Sea into a "pool of mediocrity"?! Blasphemy.

+ Show Spoiler [grammar nazi] +
On July 28 2010 11:40 T.n.T wrote:
On the other hand, we have (P)Pure, (T)Sea, and (Z)Hydra, whom I predict will go 1-2 each.


Why did you bold that incorrect "whom"?

(You would say "I predict they will go 1-2 each," not "I predict them will go 1-2 each." So you should use "who" rather than "whom."

It was going to be "sea of mediocrity" but I decide that that wasn't very funny.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 28 2010 17:32 GMT
#67
Good read, lots of information.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
July 28 2010 19:33 GMT
#68
I agreed with most of Kwark's conjectures until he said if ZerO made it out of his group at 2nd no one would care . I would! ZerO fighting
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-28 20:03:37
July 28 2010 20:02 GMT
#69
On July 28 2010 22:03 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 17:19 matjlav wrote:
On July 28 2010 03:56 Waxangel wrote:
On the other hand, we have (P)Pure, (T)Sea, and (Z)Hydra, who I predict will go 1-2 each, forcing themselves into tiebreakers that will probably go on for hours before someone breaks himself out of the pool of mediocrity.


I raged a little at this.

Putting Sea into a "pool of mediocrity"?! Blasphemy.

+ Show Spoiler [grammar nazi] +
On July 28 2010 11:40 T.n.T wrote:
On the other hand, we have (P)Pure, (T)Sea, and (Z)Hydra, whom I predict will go 1-2 each.


Why did you bold that incorrect "whom"?

(You would say "I predict they will go 1-2 each," not "I predict them will go 1-2 each." So you should use "who" rather than "whom."

It was going to be "sea of mediocrity" but I decide that that wasn't very funny.


>=(

Sea is going to advance 3-0
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8178 Posts
July 28 2010 20:31 GMT
#70
great podcast guys. I think you need a 3rd person though for future casts.
Free Palestine
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
July 29 2010 00:05 GMT
#71
Sea vs Jaedong will be interesting
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
July 29 2010 14:48 GMT
#72
Great read. Nice work.
Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
July 29 2010 18:12 GMT
#73
The intro is so good. I hope Korean Air becomes the permanent OSL sponsor, they know how to put on a good show.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Vokasak
Profile Joined July 2010
United States388 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-30 09:42:04
July 30 2010 09:40 GMT
#74
I get the feeling you don't give Action enough credit. I don't think he'll go 0-3...

Edit: Realized too late that the games are already over. + Show Spoiler +
I told you so? :S
Practical wisdom is the combination of moral will and moral skill
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2582
NotJumperer 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever768
NeuroSwarm196
Other Games
summit1g8165
Day[9].tv716
Coldzera 620
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0348
PiGStarcraft203
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick855
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta21
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 2m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.